Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Various Relatively Recent Xbox One Games $5 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2018 12:04 am
Dec 4, 2013
181 posts
392 upvotes
Calgary, AB
fokkerfan wrote: I got lucky and scooped some Xbone games from my Shoppers in Calgary, except they weren't $5, they were $3.97 each. Keep looking everyone the deals are out there!
which location by chance? and anything left?
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
2133 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
fokkerfan wrote: I got lucky and scooped some Xbone games from my Shoppers in Calgary, except they weren't $5, they were $3.97 each. Keep looking everyone the deals are out there!
Were the games marked with $3.97 stickers on them? Or did you have a cashier check the prices on them?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1458 posts
286 upvotes
Renous
Every.. single.. time.. I see one of these threads with the super cheap clearance games at SDM, I get all excited and run to my local stores and they are Never anywhere near the finds posted. All that to say the same old thing, YMMV
Reserved for future time travellers
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1116 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
I thought I would take a quick look at my local SDM and see if they had any $5 games. They ended up having a bin that was mostly empty by the time I got there, but I did get Rise of the Tomb Raider for $5. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Included picture from receipt, though it just says XBOX GAME.
Images
  • 20180329_195242.jpg
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
grego9198 wrote: Were the games marked with $3.97 stickers on them? Or did you have a cashier check the prices on them?
Also wondering, my local stores still have them marked at $19.99 etc but I didn't scan them.

London Wonderland rd location had some XBOX 360 games and PS3/PS4 for $5.99 but can't remember what they were. The stickers looked like the ones on the SWITCH games shown.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5735 posts
1585 upvotes
Montreal
Philipanto wrote: Went to the Rockland Center location in Montreal today and got Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox, Tony Hawk 5 and Madden 16 on PS4, 5$ each. Also found a PlayStation Move charging station for 15$, not a crazy deal but I needed one. Felt like dumpster diving as their bargain bin is a mess! Thanks OP for the tip.

There's not much left: Battlefield Hardline, a few old sports games, The Infamous collection on PS3, the odd Wii U game. No trace of super cheap Switch games though, they all scanned at 80$+.
Was there any other rainbow six left?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2009
1141 posts
282 upvotes
ottawa
wasn't worth putting pants on.
kanata location had some of the titles mentioned, but they scanned at 19.99 each
poo
A flash of confidence and brilliance is quickly lost in a pool of blood.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8010 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Give him a chance, he is typically so kind and helpful, with so much respect for others!
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
scoured thru my local shoppers, nothing for $5, minimum is $19.99 and it's old crap
Signature removed due to rule violation
May 9, 2012
867 posts
238 upvotes
Montreal
The OP is correct .. however All 4 games mentioned by OP might not have a 5$ sticker at your local Shoppers.. MIne didn’t..You must go to the cash or in-store scanner & it will say 5$.
I Was able to pick up 1 in MTL.
...Seems Kinda like an adult version of an Egg Hunt!
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2007
1823 posts
197 upvotes
York Region
Went dumpster diving at SDM during their electronics sale (1-2 weeks ago?) when they were offering 25% off on the games in the bin.
Besides having to endlessly turn over games in the bins to look at the titles- they have everything mixed up (Xbox, PS and Nintendo titles) and time consuming-
you think they could have separate bins!!!
I did find Titanfall, a game I've wanted to play for sometime for $19.99+tax total being: $16.94 (25% off) but realized that the playstation store had a sale as well and got the game for a total of $6.39.
Sometimes it's just more convenient and cheaper to get it digitally even though you don't have the physical disc.
Purchase from a trusted RFD (seller & buyer) 100% positive feedback. Your assured for a safe and clean transaction. Located in the York Region. Can ship at your expense if paying by EMT, please no trades-PM is the key!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
I just like an actual physical library, if the difference is like $5 - $10, i dun mind paying extra

there is a sense of satisfaction when you look at a bookshelf and you see your games lined up
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1465 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
Brewmeanie wrote: I just like an actual physical library, if the difference is like $5 - $10, i dun mind paying extra

there is a sense of satisfaction when you look at a bookshelf and you see your games lined up
Lol at the book shelf comment, i know what you mean. But more importantly, the resale value is a big reason for going physical
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1095 posts
623 upvotes
Checked a local shoppers in ON and they had some of the titles, but all scan at regular prices ($29-$39). Very YMMV.
Jan 1, 2017
6 posts
2 upvotes
barginfreak wrote: The OP is correct .. however All 4 games mentioned by OP might not have a 5$ sticker at your local Shoppers.. MIne didn’t..You must go to the cash or in-store scanner & it will say 5$.
I Was able to pick up 1 in MTL.
...Seems Kinda like an adult version of an Egg Hunt!
Could you let us what location you got them from?
Last edited by Philipanto on Apr 1st, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2003
1265 posts
713 upvotes
Toronto
It's pretty hard to find Shoppers with games and games on discounts.

Any tips on the ones near downtown Toronto?

Only saw one up near Vaughn.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)