Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Wednesday December 4th only | 10,000 points ($10) when you buy > $40

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 10:19 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
5289 posts
8290 upvotes
Montreal

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Wednesday December 4th only | 10,000 points ($10) when you buy > $40

YMMV. You could print and scan at the store or show on your phone.

Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products, in a single transaction, using a valid PC Optimum card after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Maximum 10,000 points per offer regardless of total dollar spent on transaction.

Excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time.

Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.

Offer is non-transferable.

This offer cannot be combined with department or total store offers.

Customers will automatically receive the best of the available offers should they qualify.

Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions.
Images
  • background.png
Last edited by Temporel on Dec 4th, 2019 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Nov 22, 2017
152 posts
175 upvotes
IMO, any SDM personal offer is not a deal.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
5289 posts
8290 upvotes
Montreal
RudyRFD wrote: IMO, any SDM personal offer is not a deal.

What if you don't have that offer in your app at the moment and you want to buy something at Shoppers today, wouldn't a $10 rebate be a deal?

I know I like it when people post their personal offer and I have used them in the past even though it's not supposed to be transferable. There are many kinks in the Shoppers' program.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19149 posts
6699 upvotes
Toronto
Fine, but this is basically 20x the points at a $40 value.
This is the "who cares" offer I get in my mailbox.

And it's personal ...

I agree, doesn't belong here. Imagine we start cluttering RFD with these lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Sep 15, 2015
256 posts
145 upvotes
Off topic question: is the black joycon switch better or the Mario kart bundle better or more desirable when it comes to selling it?