• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2022 5:47 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 23, 2021
40 posts
39 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[Shoppers Drug Mart] World Traveller Sauce 15 Pack

The deal is not online and is only in-store. Plenty of stock at 24 hours location of Mississauga. I have no idea about other stores.
Images
  • 42B88049-F5EE-48EC-A7CF-DED9BDA5BFE3.jpeg
20 replies
Member
User avatar
May 30, 2006
248 posts
77 upvotes
I got a similar gift last year. Despite the world traveller label, it's a bunch of crappy sauces made in China.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2007
1771 posts
1962 upvotes
bfr wrote: I got a similar gift last year. Despite the world traveller label, it's a bunch of crappy sauces made in China.
china technically is part of the world
Member
Sep 15, 2019
362 posts
950 upvotes
orleans
Do I need to quarantine after trying each sauce? If so, cold deal.
I will tell my grandchildren about the deal I got on an HP Touchpad at the Bank street staples thanks to rfding.
Sr. Member
Mar 23, 2017
923 posts
1652 upvotes
Toronto
pierrefrom0rleans wrote: Do I need to quarantine after trying each sauce? If so, cold deal.
Only to the bathroom, depending on your digestive system
Sr. Member
Feb 17, 2009
515 posts
782 upvotes
Flavours Inspired From Journeys Around the World

It's like when a movie claims it was "inspired" by real-life events, you know there were lots of creative liberties taken in telling the story.
Jr. Member
Apr 2, 2009
135 posts
40 upvotes
I got a pack of these 2 years ago as a gift. Generic, no real differentiation in the sauces except for the colours. I only used them for meat marinades after tasting them. Would not recommend. A $4 bottle of Franks is a better investment flavour and size-wise.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3954 posts
2246 upvotes
Ottawa
bfr wrote: I got a similar gift last year. Despite the world traveller label, it's a bunch of crappy sauces made in China.
ssowinski wrote: I got a pack of these 2 years ago as a gift. Generic, no real differentiation in the sauces except for the colours. I only used them for meat marinades after tasting them. Would not recommend. A $4 bottle of Franks is a better investment flavour and size-wise.
Thank you good sirs. Dollars saved
Jr. Member
May 7, 2014
115 posts
78 upvotes
Burlington, ON
It's tabasco with Italian seasoning, etc...
Sr. Member
Oct 16, 2005
659 posts
92 upvotes
Picked this up for $10 at another SDM location. Seems different locations price these seasonal items however they wish.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 6, 2002
9772 posts
2826 upvotes
Vancouver
Pretty sure this is marketed for those $20 gifts for holidays events it looks big and fancy. If you wrap it nicely helps fill up the tree.

I’m sure they’re garbage sauces but it appears thoughtful. That’s my take anyways just like low quality cheese board and knife and other stuff they have in that $20 category.

I like giving. Gifts when I randomly see one and I’m like you know who would love that. Or gag gifts. Otherwise gifts for the sake a gifts should be gift cards somewhere easy to spend. (Not Tim’s) or no gifts at all. Gifts are for kids.
Autocorrect sucks
Member
Sep 17, 2018
407 posts
629 upvotes
BF No Where
These sauce sample packs suck. Even if you were to find one you like it's not like you can buy a larger bottle at the store. I got one last year at Christmas, it's sitting in my "misfit toys" box waiting to be regifted 🤣
I'd trade it all for a little more.
Member
User avatar
Jun 21, 2006
270 posts
95 upvotes
I break 'em up and stuff stockings a year later.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2002
2350 posts
871 upvotes
Central Ontario
Generic, vinegar based sauces. Avoid at any price. They're absolute garbage
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10637 posts
3306 upvotes
take your 15 bucks and order some maratime madness instead and be happy with your life.
Jr. Member
Apr 2, 2009
135 posts
40 upvotes
gamefacelouie wrote: These sauce sample packs suck. Even if you were to find one you like it's not like you can buy a larger bottle at the store. I got one last year at Christmas, it's sitting in my "misfit toys" box waiting to be regifted 🤣
They will all be brown with oxidation by then.
Member
Sep 17, 2018
407 posts
629 upvotes
BF No Where
ssowinski wrote:
They will all be brown with oxidation by then.
Expiration dates are for the weak YMMV
I'd trade it all for a little more.

Top