Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Xbox One X $549 & PS4 Pro $449 Plus 25% bonus when spend points

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2018 4:00 pm
Oct 16, 2010
432 posts
1054 upvotes
Frank510 wrote: You don’t earn points when you pay with points at SDM and you can’t use points to buy GC so the 25% bonus points won’t stack.
If I redeem only part in points, won't I earn PC points on the portion I pay in cash?
Dec 28, 2011
351 posts
137 upvotes
TORONTO
Anyone seen any decent drones at SDM? Got 800k points burning a hole in my pocket I hope to spend this weekend on anything cool that's electronics related. Already got OneX and PS4 Pro, so need to find some other big ticket items.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
The Switch already has better exclusives than the XBox One X.
If you care about local multiplayer games, Nintendo gets the highest quality local multiplayer games out of the big 3 console makers.

I use my XBox One X for 4K UHD Blu-rays more than for playing video games because the XBox's exclusive games lineup is weak compared to Sony and Nintendo.

bgiles wrote: I have the points for the Xbox one x or the switch. Not sure which one to get? Will the switch ever get the nhl series? I notice they have baseball basketball and tennis now
Jun 10, 2017
797 posts
1452 upvotes
Proxism wrote: If I redeem only part in points, won't I earn PC points on the portion I pay in cash?
Yes..yes you will.

1) you always earn points on pretax cash, debit, credit or gift card portions of any purchase at shoppers.

2) multipliers (I.e. 10x,20x) will apply to #1 above

3) app loaded coupons will be applied in the event there is a portion you are paying that is not in points. Example: you've loaded a 20x coupon for milk, your purchase is $35 pretax and you redeem $30 in points. You will get 20x points for the milk if it is within your purchase.

4) you will never earn points on any portion of your purchase that is redeemed by points.

5) hope that helps
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
965 upvotes
Victoria
GenericMember wrote: Yes..yes you will.

1) you always earn points on pretax cash, debit, credit or gift card portions of any purchase at shoppers.

2) multipliers (I.e. 10x,20x) will apply to #1 above

3) app loaded coupons will be applied in the event there is a portion you are paying that is not in points. Example: you've loaded a 20x coupon for milk, your purchase is $35 pretax and you redeem $30 in points. You will get 20x points for the milk if it is within your purchase.

4) you will never earn points on any portion of your purchase that is redeemed by points.

5) hope that helps
Do you still earn points at Superstore if you pay with points?
May 13, 2013
367 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for 1 PS4 in the GTA. Please PM me if you see one! Thanks.

Saw some XBOX One's up in Oak Ridge location if you're looking.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8910 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto
Have to resist this perfect ps4 offer, there must be some sort of hardware announcement next week based on that $50 reduction
Dec 27, 2016
733 posts
1087 upvotes
Canada
MaxPower19 wrote:
Do you still earn points at Superstore if you pay with points?
Yes. Loblaws, No Frills, RCSS etc you can pay with points and still earn points. If you watch the cash register the points come up on the screen before you pay.

Edit. Spelling correction
Last edited by Frank510 on Jun 8th, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 2, 2017
11 posts
3 upvotes
Do they sell the Doom VR bundle? I wonder if it’s $249 like everywhere else.
Dec 25, 2012
16 posts
14 upvotes
xristophoros wrote: there are always enticing deals at shoppers, but i never have any luck finding stock of anything. i even call head office and they point me to locations that should have stock -- since their computers are a week behind, you arrive to find out the stores have no stock. very frustrating indeed.
Finding stock at Shoppers requires old-fashioned legwork and/or calling ahead to particular stores. Even stock numbers obtained from Shoppers' centralized customer service line (in addition to being a week or so old) are only for the most recent week's shipments. Anything already at the store will not be included. Their inventory system is really archaic.
Dec 25, 2012
16 posts
14 upvotes
Proxism wrote: If I redeem only part in points, won't I earn PC points on the portion I pay in cash?
Their system has done this for me several times, but I have been told that redeeming PC Points while also earning them on the paid portion of the transaction are not both supposed to occur in the same transaction. So YMMV, although it usually works.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
XFactor11 wrote: I use my XBox One X for 4K UHD Blu-rays more than for playing video games because the XBox's exclusive games lineup is weak compared to Sony and Nintendo.
So you never play any game that isn't an exclusive?
Feb 11, 2016
79 posts
39 upvotes
Let say if I going to buy something worth $225 pre tax

I going to spend $125/100k pts(25% extra promo)
And pay $100 by cash

Do I still earn 20X pts in the $100 cash portion?
There’s 20X pts offer in the app

Thanks for the help
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1465 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
What does one think will be the best deal for trading a One S for a One X? Is it foolish to think $250 + your one S for a One X will happen?
Nov 26, 2015
624 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So what will be the final price for ps4 pro from shoppers? I dont have any Pc points or shoppers optimum points
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8910 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto
hjkimbrian wrote: looking for switch pro controllres.. is this a good deal as any? missed out on a few bonus redemption events. (spend $125 and get 45,000 points, etc.). maybe i should wait for another 20x event so I can use up the gift card.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/shopper ... 0-2194373/
I would probably advise waiting. There has been some sort of event literally every 2 weeks or greater the last couple months.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2007
1381 posts
1390 upvotes
krnmeraiya wrote: So what will be the final price for ps4 pro from shoppers? I dont have any Pc points or shoppers optimum points
If you don't have any points to redeem, then you're paying the $450 sale price (down from $500). Unless you have a personal offer for bonus points on the PC Optimum website/app, there's not really any benefit to buying from Shoppers this weekend.

Several other stores have it for the same price; they will most likely have better post-purchase service, return policies, stock levels, online ordering, potentially different models (e.g. EB Games has a white one), etc.

Also, this $50 off sale may turn into a permanent price drop. E3 is happening this week; Sony's big press conference is Monday night. If they have anything to announce, it'll probably happen then.
Dec 19, 2012
331 posts
152 upvotes
Would this be the best time to buy a Nintendo switch if I didn’t want to spend any cash?
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
The overall better quality of games on PS4 Pro and Switch outweigh the advantages the XBox One X has on multiplatform games that are available on all systems.

There are only a few multiplatform games that have a significant performance advantage on XBox One X over the PS4 Pro in performance, framerate and features.
Rise of the Tomb Raider (full stable locked 60 Frames per second on XBox One X, 4K native resolution, HDR lighting) and The Witcher 3 to name the bigger ones.

However there are many exclusive games on PS4 and Nintendo Switch that are better than any multiplatform games in terms of outstanding unique gameplay experiences
that cannot be found on any other systems.
JackWhyte wrote: So you never play any game that isn't an exclusive?
Last edited by XFactor11 on Jun 9th, 2018 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.