Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

xbox series s fortnite edition yonge college toronto

Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3146 posts
1489 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] xbox series s fortnite edition yonge college toronto

I have the get back 40% offer but dont need another Xbox series s so it is up for grabs at yonge & college, toronto, fortnite edition, they also have one regular series s too, for another lucky redeemer.

If you have the spend over 50000 get 40% back offer and live nearby, might be worth going out on this cold rainy night.
Last edited by lorax1284 on Mar 30th, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40828 upvotes
Price in title please.
hi :)
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3146 posts
1489 upvotes
Regular price obviously. The deal is the points offer for those that have it.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3146 posts
1489 upvotes
petercxc wrote: I need the X edition.
I've never seen an XBox Series X at SDM, but seems like the drought is ending, so if you're not looking for a series s, wait 'til the next offer rolls around.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1554 posts
2677 upvotes
lorax1284 wrote: Regular price obviously. The deal is the points offer for those that have it.
Should still say that
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3146 posts
1489 upvotes
I think the RFD system should let me downvote my own post.
Mar 18, 2013
530 posts
1165 upvotes
Toronto
lorax1284 wrote: I think the RFD system should let me downvote my own post.
Dont worry, we can do that for you!
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3146 posts
1489 upvotes
Henry626 wrote: Dont worry, we can do that for you!
Thanks. I didn't post it to get anyones approval. Just to help if there was someone in my neighbourhood that wanted to grab a Series S with their optimum points.

I stopped giving a darn about "elite RFDers" butthurt years ago.
Mar 18, 2013
530 posts
1165 upvotes
Toronto
lorax1284 wrote: Thanks. I didn't post it to get anyones approval. Just to help if there was someone in my neighbourhood that wanted to grab a Series S with their optimum points.

I stopped giving a darn about "elite RFDers" butthurt years ago.
I know what you mean, I have similar experiences too.

Please dont take it personally. My reply was responding to your request (of down vote ur own thread) and not the deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)