Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

YMMV--Nest Protect ( $149.99-74k ($74) PC Optimum--Sept 30 only, All GOOGLE product may apply extra points

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2021 7:49 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 10, 2008
277 posts
179 upvotes
Mississauga

[Shoppers Drug Mart] YMMV--Nest Protect ( $149.99-74k ($74) PC Optimum--Sept 30 only, All GOOGLE product may apply extra points

I was checking another post here before regaridng that 30K bouns point for Google device on Shopper Drug about google Chromecast . which is oos now .

I was looking for nest protect and that one also on promotion ( although the one in their site is battery version ) , not the one I am looking for (wired one) , I tried to put that in cart and check out . surpirsed to find out that it totally give out 74700 point which equal to 74.7$ , it seems there are another 20X offer there stacked , I checked my offer throughtly and I do NOT have any 20X offer today ( 20X tomorrow though) . not sure where that come from . Shopper drug mart site does have 20X offer for anything over $75 , but just for fragnance ..., not for elecetrical. but it seems that electrical was actually been giving extra points .

I have one of this and I love it , but I need another one (wired version) . but it seems pretty good deal if someone looking for battery version .

Image
Last edited by jason.lqs on Sep 30th, 2021 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6455 posts
6038 upvotes
Vancouver
jason.lqs wrote: I was checking another post here before regaridng that 30K bouns point for Google device on Shopper Drug about google Chromecast . which is oos now .

I was looking for nest protect and that one also on promotion ( although the one in their site is battery version ) , not the one I am looking for (wired one) , I tried to put that in cart and check out . surpirsed to find out that it totally give out 74700 point which equal to 74.7$ , it seems there are another 20X offer there stacked , I checked my offer throughtly and I do NOT have any 20X offer today ( 20X tomorrow though) . not sure where that come from . Shopper drug mart site does have 20X offer for anything over $75 , but just for fragnance ..., not for elecetrical. but it seems that electrical was actually been giving extra points .

I have one of this and I love it , but I need another one (wired version) . but it seems pretty good deal if someone looking for battery version .

Image
There's an online 20x today that's supposed to apply only to beauty. It's a bonus if it's applying to other items. :)

Image

Ron.
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 10, 2008
277 posts
179 upvotes
Mississauga
Yes, that was my thought , it looks like that apply to electrical which shouldn't per their promotion wording :)
Member
Nov 11, 2011
291 posts
148 upvotes
Calgary
Good deal for all Google Nest products as well. The only corcern is if it's system error, will they take the points back later.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2003
3086 posts
598 upvotes
Alberta
gariopara wrote: Good deal for all Google Nest products as well. The only corcern is if it's system error, will they take the points back later.
Will they still ship, then take away the points? That seems unfair.
Sr. Member
Jul 14, 2009
513 posts
954 upvotes
GTA
Nice find OP.
Dang was hoping for the hardwired version.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
9588 posts
13543 upvotes
GT-EH
gariopara wrote: Good deal for all Google Nest products as well. The only corcern is if it's system error, will they take the points back later.
scouzer wrote: Will they still ship, then take away the points? That seems unfair.
Yea, I wouldn't count on those extra points staying - it can easily be reversed later.
I wouldn't order it just for the points, it is clearly an error.
What's the best credit card for...
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Member
Nov 11, 2011
291 posts
148 upvotes
Calgary
scouzer wrote: Will they still ship, then take away the points? That seems unfair.
That happened to me once with SDM before, quite a few weeks later.
Newbie
Aug 5, 2021
2 posts
Hi, do you have the offer in your PCO app as well? Refer to screenshot below.

E0A6BE58-9BD4-4C2B-818B-EC5ABD3199A6.png
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 10, 2008
277 posts
179 upvotes
Mississauga
gariopara wrote: That happened to me once with SDM before, quite a few weeks later.
What happen then ,did they take it back ? did you file complain about it ?
Newbie
Mar 18, 2015
48 posts
22 upvotes
Barrie, ON
They're not obligated to give you points when it's an error. It's in their fine print.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 27, 2009
674 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
Bought to see what happens. Fingers crossed.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 27, 2009
674 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
LarryT778370 wrote: Is this final sale? If we don't get the points, can we return? I know returning electonrics is very hard at SDM in store. not sure about online purchases.
I returned Airpods Pro, unopened, around the New Year last year. No problems.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2224 posts
4796 upvotes
Markham
Works for everything except the Nest Mini. Wanted the Protect but sold out.

Sick deal though for people who need the stuff that are still in stock.
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 10, 2008
277 posts
179 upvotes
Mississauga
I think they fixed now , tried to add Google door bell and no extra point other than those 30K

Top