Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] [YMMV] SDM Spend 150000 points, get 50000 points back

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2018 1:43 pm
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 23, 2015
96 posts
74 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] [YMMV] SDM Spend 150000 points, get 50000 points back

Received points offer in PC Optimum app.

On Halloween Wednesday. Spend 150000 points in SDM, get 50000 back after two weeks. The saving is equivalent of 50 dollars. Not sure if everyone gets the same offer.
Images
  • F37439AD-E6C9-467A-8283-49484F2A1F36.jpeg
10 replies
Member
Aug 22, 2009
264 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
Not for me. I got the 20X points deal. Considering they had 20x last weekend, same deal.

If you have this deal it’s a bit better than 20X points (33.3% return) at regular redemption rate. But we all know there’s ways to maximize that.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1164 posts
1638 upvotes
Toronto
Mine is get 40,000 in points back when I redeem 150,000 lol
Newbie
Nov 21, 2011
68 posts
59 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
I just got 20x points when spending over 50 dollars

I have well over 150k points to use. Oh well.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 18, 2009
1545 posts
544 upvotes
Markham
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I only have 15x points for $30
dang i got 15x on $40 lol
nigelregal wrote: I just got 20x points when spending over 50 dollars

I have well over 150k points to use. Oh well.
lol same.. well i have welllll over 150k... need some spending events!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2006
5816 posts
1579 upvotes
Calgary
lildevilx wrote: dang i got 15x on $40 lol
it's the same deal if you're gonna spend $40 anyway, it's 15x regardless of the value, seems like a waste of a trip to use it for only $30
.
Member
Oct 6, 2018
235 posts
256 upvotes
Absence wrote: On Halloween Wednesday. Spend 150000 points in SDM, get 50000 back after two weeks. The saving is equivalent of 50 dollars. Not sure if everyone gets the same offer.
I got this offer too. I'm wondering if it's 50,000 back on each 150,000 points redeemed, or if it's just a one time thing. Anyone know?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2006
5816 posts
1579 upvotes
Calgary
Chipppy wrote: I got this offer too. I'm wondering if it's 50,000 back on each 150,000 points redeemed, or if it's just a one time thing. Anyone know?
based on the wording 150k points "or more" you're only going to get it once.
.
Sr. Member
Nov 14, 2012
638 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got 25% back for 50k pts.
Don't know if I need any more candy at this time.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 10, 2013
795 posts
220 upvotes
I have this offer and i have 250k points that i can spend. The question is what do i need/want to buy thats worth 150k points? Slightly Frowning Face

Top