Tags:
[OP]
Dec 2, 2014
61 posts
7 upvotes

Should I go with x90j instead of 900h?

Should I go with x90j instead of 900h?

Looking for 75 inch.

Im in canada. There is $300 difference between the two TVs.

I know the x90j is a newer model with the new sony processor but how important is that to consider for a $300 upgrade? They seem quite similar on rtings.com except that x90j has a better processor and brighter HDR.

I was also considering 950h because it seems to offer better reflection and HDR but sadly not available here in Canada.

Gaming not that important. I would occasionally just connect my gaming laptop to play on the TV but that is it.
2 replies
Dec 8, 2017
649 posts
303 upvotes
I'm in the market for either one of those TVs and the 950H as well, except I want a 55 inch.

Rtings.com has a great side by side comparison of the two TVs mentioned, maybe it will help you make a decision: https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/compare ... shold=0.10 .

The problem is that the 900H is quite hard to find right now, unless you want an open box and/or refurbished TV.

Personally, I'd take any of the three of them, I am just waiting for the right price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5294 posts
3984 upvotes
it's not significantly brighter. Removing the grey screen uniformity which is sample dependent (I assume that's the case), the 2 are not distinguishable. VRR not working for either.

Why not wait for another review other than rtings? Rtings is good but need a reputable video review from another source.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)