Deal Link:
Price:
$4.97
Savings:
83%
Retailer:
Showcase.ca
More offers from Showcase.ca
Hey guys just seen this on Showcase https://ca.shopatshowcase.com/products/dust-daddy at $4.97 and was going to the Sherway Gardens so i was going to pick this from there seems like a good tool for my mechanical kbd but when i got there CSR refused to sell me saying its a mistake i tried to talk to manager but she was only one in the store and would not budge. In store this item is $29.99 on line is $4.97 so i am not sure what is going on its much much cheaper from Showcase online then any other place i have seen (if they ship).

Thanks and good luck
Last edited by kopokipi on Feb 26th, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1399 posts
953 upvotes
Toronto
$10 shipping kills it for me, :/
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Nov 23, 2004
321 posts
415 upvotes
Ontario
Are these things actually useful for picking up anything larger than literally just dust? The demos of people using them in cars, on keyboards, etc. all look great in photoshopped pictures, but most of the crud in hard to reach spots on my car seats or keyboard is usually larger than tiny dust which seems like is all that will fit up those micro tubes?

ps. you can get these on ebay or aliexpress from China for dirt cheap and free shipping.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1115 posts
634 upvotes
Brampton
mindabsence wrote: Are these things actually useful for picking up anything larger than literally just dust? The demos of people using them in cars, on keyboards, etc. all look great in photoshopped pictures, but most of the crud in hard to reach spots on my car seats or keyboard is usually larger than tiny dust which seems like is all that will fit up those micro tubes?

ps. you can get these on ebay or aliexpress from China for dirt cheap and free shipping.
I don't have one yet but seems to have good reviews.
i think would be good for house vents as well.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1115 posts
634 upvotes
Brampton
neonic wrote: $10 shipping kills it for me, :/
its free shipping over $39 i was buying other stuff so i just added this to my order
Jul 6, 2010
24 posts
26 upvotes
I have one of these it's great for getting all the little dust. Great deal. I'll buy a couple along with some other stuff for free shipping.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16770 posts
3927 upvotes
Toronto
Last showcase deal (squeeze toys), they were offering the same price in-store. Not saying that this is the case, but worth a look to beat shipping.
RedFlagDeals addict
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1115 posts
634 upvotes
Brampton
I tried in Sherway Gardens they would not do it
Sep 2, 2007
699 posts
193 upvotes
Give it a few weeks and it will be available at the $$ store
or
Some inventive person in China will make a knock off

CORRECTION
There are at least a dozen variations of this on Ali for under $2
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
2656 posts
844 upvotes
Windsor
mindabsence wrote: Are these things actually useful for picking up anything larger than literally just dust? The demos of people using them in cars, on keyboards, etc. all look great in photoshopped pictures, but most of the crud in hard to reach spots on my car seats or keyboard is usually larger than tiny dust which seems like is all that will fit up those micro tubes?

My brother has one, and he experienced the same thing as you're supposing would be an issue. He now connects it to the "blow" port on the vacuum, which seems stupid, but apparently it works decent cleaning car stuff (basically blasts the grit from the hard-to-get areas into easier to access areas). Kindof makes sense, that's how I clean my keyboard with a compressor.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1115 posts
634 upvotes
Brampton
ChubChub wrote: My brother has one, and he experienced the same thing as you're supposing would be an issue. He now connects it to the "blow" port on the vacuum, which seems stupid, but apparently it works decent cleaning car stuff (basically blasts the grit from the hard-to-get areas into easier to access areas). Kindof makes sense, that's how I clean my keyboard with a compressor.
Hey if it works why not