[Showcase.ca] Power Precision Cooker Sous Vide $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2019 9:38 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
7028 posts
1863 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
xmanofsteel69 wrote: Looks great! I ended up just using a sharp knife instead of a hole saw to cut it out, as I made room for the clamp to fit on the side. It's not perfect, but works well for me!

Enjoy cooking!
Sweet! I'm going to post my pic of the completed look after I make the hole over the weekend.

I made the herb chicken breast recipe in the cookbook that was provided yesterday - 1 hour @ 149F - and it was unreal with how juicy and tasty it was - it's a game-changer, especially for those who do a lot of meal prepping - very happy with this purchase.
Nov 23, 2006
291 posts
142 upvotes
Ontario
newt_101 wrote: Sweet! I'm going to post my pic of the completed look after I make the hole over the weekend.

I made the herb chicken breast recipe in the cookbook that was provided yesterday - 1 hour @ 149F - and it was unreal with how juicy and tasty it was - it's a game-changer, especially for those who do a lot of meal prepping - very happy with this purchase.
Sounds great! I'll try to remember to take a picture of my setup and lid. I only have pictures of things being cooked inside the container and can't see the lid!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2943 upvotes
sharkymarky wrote: I picked up a Colman cooler from the local thrift shop. It's much better for insulating the heat, and there by saving power. For the lid you can just cut into it. Alternatively use foil, which can be used again and again.
how much was the cooler from the thrift shop?