Expired Hot Deals

[Showcase] Natural Concepts™ Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel 32 fl.oz

[OP]
Nov 13, 2012
33 posts
69 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[Showcase] Natural Concepts™ Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel 32 fl.oz

If you are looking for hand sanitizer showcase have one.
Natural Concepts™ Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel (32 fl.oz / 946 mL) with 65% Ethyl alcohol content.
$5 off for government(employee?)/senior
Link
https://ca.shopatshowcase.com/products/ ... 4671343682
Images
  • Screenshot_20200414-142344_Chrome.jpg
Last edited by leeneljane on Apr 14th, 2020 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Jan 21, 2011
35 posts
17 upvotes
SK
Depending on where you are, local breweries are your best best. They will deliver to your house, charge you reasonable amount of money and you're supporting local business.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2012
7378 posts
989 upvotes
Ottawa
kcorscadden wrote: $35????? Yikes
If you were to buy hand sanitizer in those 60ml bottles at Walmart for $2, it comes out to about the same. If you don't need that much, get a couple of refillable bottles at the dollar store and give some to your friends/family.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3619 posts
704 upvotes
Kingston
ConsoleWatcher wrote: If you were to buy hand sanitizer in those 60ml bottles at Walmart for $2, it comes out to about the same. If you don't need that much, get a couple of refillable bottles at the dollar store and give some to your friends/family.
The price makes sense when you put it like that, just when you see $35 for hand sanitizer, it's like wow
Apr 14, 2020
1 posts
Raik wrote: Depending on where you are, local breweries are your best best. They will deliver to your house, charge you reasonable amount of money and you're supporting local business.
Could you please clarify? Local breweries sell hand sanitizers?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9879 posts
4561 upvotes
Toronto
Raik wrote: Depending on where you are, local breweries are your best best. They will deliver to your house, charge you reasonable amount of money and you're supporting local business.

My friend bought From of them. It is pretty much the same price as it has built in delivery and also a nice bag
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Dec 17, 2010
14 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Could you provide the name, website and location of this brewery that has produced its own hand sanitizer. Many breweries advertised doing this but most produced limited stock or none at all and just closed down. I’m on a few waiting lists and monitoring websites but it’s been a while since new stock has been available.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2012
7378 posts
989 upvotes
Ottawa
Keep in mind that many breweries' sanitizer comes in liquid form, as opposed to liquid-ish gel form that we're used to.
Dec 23, 2018
75 posts
106 upvotes
Thanks OP. Bought two of these but now that I work at home, i don't think I need that much.

Willing to sell one for $30, if anyone in Ottawa is looking for one.
Mar 3, 2019
96 posts
41 upvotes
Looking for breweries that selling liquid form hand sanatizer, please let me know
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9830 posts
65761 upvotes
Ontario

Costco is closed today (April 4th 2021) even in Quebec
Mar 28, 2010
797 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
cakeing wrote: Looking for breweries that selling liquid form hand sanatizer, please let me know
Where are you located?
Mar 28, 2010
797 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
momdadallyboo wrote: Could you provide the name, website and location of this brewery that has produced its own hand sanitizer. Many breweries advertised doing this but most produced limited stock or none at all and just closed down. I’m on a few waiting lists and monitoring websites but it’s been a while since new stock has been available.
Since you're in Toronto...

Spirit of York in Distillery sells 140mL bottles at $3 each with proceeds going to a food bank. Went there last weekend to get a couple bottles with a side of vodka. Reid's Distillery near Carlaw and Lakeshore sells spray bottles.

Though I think you have to visit them to buy as they don't ship/deliver at this time.

Dillon's sells bigger bottles but fairly expensive since they're in their usual glass bottles. However, I think they do ship/deliver.
Mar 3, 2019
96 posts
41 upvotes
kevinyvr wrote: Since you're in Toronto...

Spirit of York in Distillery sells 140mL bottles at $3 each with proceeds going to a food bank. Went there last weekend to get a couple bottles with a side of vodka. Reid's Distillery near Carlaw and Lakeshore sells spray bottles.

Though I think you have to visit them to buy as they don't ship/deliver at this time.

Dillon's sells bigger bottles but fairly expensive since they're in their usual glass bottles. However, I think they do ship/deliver.
Perfect, more looking for delivery. I will check their websites out. Thank youPerson With Folded Hands
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
19091 posts
5098 upvotes
Toronto
ConsoleWatcher wrote: Keep in mind that many breweries' sanitizer comes in liquid form, as opposed to liquid-ish gel form that we're used to.
Yes. We will use spray bottles for this.

We bought from Dillons.ca as they ship to Ontario and Quebec.