Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Shutterfly: 100 free 4x6 photos July 5 ONLY, $4.99 shipping to CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2012 11:30 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 12, 2012
383 posts
177 upvotes
Belleville

[Canada Post] Shutterfly: 100 free 4x6 photos July 5 ONLY, $4.99 shipping to CAD

More offers from Canada Post
Today only Shutterfly is having a 4th of July special where you can get 101 free 4x6 photos using the promo code PRINTS4TH

However, you're better off only putting 100 prints in your cart (the code still worked). Shipping prices go in bundles - so it's $4.99 shipping for 100 prints or $7.49 for 101 prints!

So - total cost: 100 4x6 = free, shipping to Canada $4.99, price per photo < 5 cents (USD)

I've placed many orders with shutterfly before, their quality is excellent and their uploading/cropping tool is way better than most. I've never said to pay duty or taxes on orders but I've never bought anything really high values (about $40 or so was about the highest single order). They arrive via Canada Post and do take a while (count on between 2 and 3 weeks for me). I wouldn't order from them without a coupon (due to shipping prices) but they send coupons like every month.

www.shutterfly.com

(p.s. not part of this deal, but you also get 50 free 4x6 photos when you first create an account, but the shipping on those make it a worse deal all at once :lol: Still ultra cheap though!
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
3986 posts
2843 upvotes
I m sad they took over Kodak gallery :facepalm: , I liked kodak, cus they offer free shipping for in store pick up, where as shutterfly don't
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered my 100 prints. Nice deal. Thanks!
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2435 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Xoanan wrote:
Jul 5th, 2012 1:03 pm
Today only Shutterfly is having a 4th of July special where you can get 101 free 4x6 photos using the promo code PRINTS4TH

However, you're better off only putting 100 prints in your cart (the code still worked). Shipping prices go in bundles - so it's $4.99 shipping for 100 prints or $7.49 for 101 prints!

So - total cost: 100 4x6 = free, shipping to Canada $4.99, price per photo < 5 cents (USD)

I've placed many orders with shutterfly before, their quality is excellent and their uploading/cropping tool is way better than most. I've never said to pay duty or taxes on orders but I've never bought anything really high values (about $40 or so was about the highest single order). They arrive via Canada Post and do take a while (count on between 2 and 3 weeks for me). I wouldn't order from them without a coupon (due to shipping prices) but they send coupons like every month.

www.shutterfly.com

(p.s. not part of this deal, but you also get 50 free 4x6 photos when you first create an account, but the shipping on those make it a worse deal all at once :lol: Still ultra cheap though!
awesome deal, will be shipping to CBI hehe, I only order photos when they are free, Walgreen's has lots of promos :)