Hot Deals

[Shutterfly] Coupon for a Free 8"x8" hardcover 20-page photobook [Extended to 22 Oct]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2019 3:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3133 posts
2550 upvotes
Markham

Coupon for a Free 8"x8" hardcover 20-page photobook [Extended to 22 Oct]

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
100% off
Expiry:
October 22, 2019
Retailer:
Shutterfly
Coupon code: FREEPB
You pay shipping fee.
Expiry: Sunday Oct 22, 11.59pm Pacific Time (Extended)

Promotions Details

One Free 8x8 hardcover photo book and save 50% on all photo books*
Promo code: FREEPB

8x8 hardcover photo book for FREE
8x11 hardcover photo book from $20
11x8 hardcover photo book from $20
10x10 hardcover photo book from $25
12x12 hardcover photo book from $35
11x14 hardcover photo book from $37.50
Save 50% on all photo books, extra pages and upgrades

SHOP PHOTO BOOKS >
*The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your participation in this promotion. These Terms are between you and Shutterfly, Inc. and/or its affiliates (“Shutterfly”, “we”, or “us”) and govern our respective rights and obligations. The Terms, together with any additional applicable terms and conditions related to any promotional offers provided to you for use with this promotion, constitute the entire agreement between you and Shutterfly related to your participation in this promotion.

Please note that your use of the Shutterfly website and its suite of apps is also governed by other terms and conditions, including Shutterfly’s Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy as well as any other applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements posted on the Shutterfly.com website from time to time.

Offer valid October 17, 2019 through October 22, 2019 (expires 11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free 20-standard page 8x8 hard photo cover book through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or Shutterfly app. Not valid on other sizes, soft cover books, personalized story books, flush mount albums, Groovebook, yearbook orders, prepaid plans, other products and prior purchases. Other cover types, additional pages, StorytellingTM styles, etc may be added to the current book for an additional fee. Free offers cannot be combined with free shipping. Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. This offer code can only be entered once. Taxes, shipping and handling may apply. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders for any reason at our sole discretion, including, but not limited to: product availability, promo errors, price inaccuracies, fraudulent use or general misuse of offer codes and selecting more free gifts than set forth in your individual offer terms. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice, at our sole discretion. Offer valid while supplies last.
Last edited by drdtyc on Oct 21st, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1322 posts
789 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks OP
Time to make a family photo book for 2019
Jul 22, 2019
315 posts
291 upvotes
if I remember correclt,y shipping was $18 to toronto lol
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3133 posts
2550 upvotes
Markham
Ordered one book and paid US$13 for shipping, approximately $17 Canadian.
It used to be US$10 for shipping.
But I like the quality of their photobooks which is much better than that I once ordered from PhotoLab at Loblaws. I have got about 20 free photobooks from Shutterfly over the past several years. They have always been more than satisfactory.

They would reprint another rectified copy for you free of charge and shipping if you are not satisfied with the one they sent you, and you keep both copies.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2570 posts
826 upvotes
Chatham
Do they have this deal often?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3133 posts
2550 upvotes
Markham
Tibbs wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 5:24 pm
Do they have this deal often?
The last free photobook promo was in March this year.
It used to be more frequent in previous years.
One can use multiple emails to open accounts so that each can use the promo code once.
You may share via email a photobook created in one account with another account. The second account can save the shared photobook and send it to the cart and pay using the promo code. In this way, you get 2 free copies of the same photobook. But pay shipping fee twice. To me, US$13 ($17 Canadian) is not a bad deal for each copy. YMMV.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1501 posts
538 upvotes
Scam company, nothing is free. The more you add, the more high shipping costs are. That's where they make the money. Similar to the eBay shinanigans.
Nov 20, 2017
323 posts
454 upvotes
froesesp wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 11:36 pm
Scam company, nothing is free. The more you add, the more high shipping costs are. That's where they make the money. Similar to the eBay shinanigans.
Kind of hard to take that comment seriously with all the multi-account pirates in this thread haha.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4056 posts
4357 upvotes
Toronto, ON
froesesp wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 11:36 pm
It's a promotion. It's not like they jacked up the shipping only this period. Normally you are paying $30-40 for the same photobook.

So it's not a scam.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1501 posts
538 upvotes
er34er34 wrote:
Oct 20th, 2019 12:12 pm
It's a promotion. It's not like they jacked up the shipping only this period. Normally you are paying $30-40 for the same photobook.

So it's not a scam.
It's the same bs that eBay seller's do except this company will keep adding a lot of shipping charges for every extra item.

The quality is shit anyways, it costs them next to nothing.

You're the reason they still get away with this, they prey on naiive folks such as yourself.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4056 posts
4357 upvotes
Toronto, ON
froesesp wrote:
Oct 20th, 2019 1:31 pm
It's the same bs that eBay seller's do except this company will keep adding a lot of shipping charges for every extra item.

The quality is shit anyways, it costs them next to nothing.

You're the reason they still get away with this, they prey on naiive folks such as yourself.
"I'm the reason".. When did I say I bought one? It's supply and demand, if someone is willing to pay for something at regulat price, then why is it a scam when they make it cheaper? You haven't bought anything at regular price in your life?

Are they supposed to give you a free product and free shipping?

Stop trolling.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3133 posts
2550 upvotes
Markham
One way to make money is for you to open an account to store photo there. Every several years they send you reminder of where you are x years ago. This may entice you to order from them some personal memorabilia with customized photos. This is why they have promo every now and then to get you upload photos. This is not a scam to me. Willing buyers are transacting with a willing seller. If I do not like it, I will just walk away.
Jul 21, 2019
12 posts
8 upvotes
I am still not convinced its worth it after shipping. Costco was selling an 8X8 photo book (30 pages) for 10 CAD. Compared to this 20 page with a 17+ shipping fee, I think Costco may be a better idea. Especially, because you can pick up in person and check the quality.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
1423 posts
784 upvotes
condo
SmGuyInToronto wrote:
Oct 20th, 2019 1:58 pm
I am still not convinced its worth it after shipping. Costco was selling an 8X8 photo book (30 pages) for 10 CAD. Compared to this 20 page with a 17+ shipping fee, I think Costco may be a better idea. Especially, because you can pick up in person and check the quality.
Link to Deal? Or is the Costco product a regular offer...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

sickcityxiii