461 posts
171 upvotes
Bby

$59.99US Blundstone Factory Seconds

Retailer:
Sierra Trading Post
https://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~blundstone/

13 different styles. Priced at 79.99 before coupon

Use code YA69WD428 or AJ57BC558 for 25% off and .99 shipping. Deal is best if you have a US address to ship to. Codes have a limited number of uses.
Last edited by liquidnails on Dec 28th, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
40 replies
Nov 19, 2012
362 posts
216 upvotes
Couldn’t get either code to work. How did you get the code?
Feb 7, 2008
426 posts
204 upvotes
St Catharines
Neither code worked for me, tried with a US shipping address too.
Mobile: Freedom Mobile Everywhere 60 w. US roaming
Internet: Carrytel 60/10 29$
TV: FTA Antenna + Netflix
Oct 10, 2011
44 posts
51 upvotes
YORK
Also can't get either code to work and they don't ship to Canada for free
Sep 27, 2012
141 posts
27 upvotes
GVR
Nope, couldn't get either code to work for me either. Too bad.
[OP]
Apr 9, 2008
461 posts
171 upvotes
Bby
Sorry guys, I thought the codes would last longer. Dead deal I guess. I have one more that still works for me AD48FC695

This thread might as well be moved to dead deals
Dec 30, 2015
124 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
A little confused. I'm seeing prices at ~$80. Would these prices not be hot regardless of the discount working?
Sep 6, 2009
193 posts
122 upvotes
HarryLe wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 6:03 pm
A little confused. I'm seeing prices at ~$80. Would these prices not be hot regardless of the discount working?
This is a factory second product.
The price should be in USD and shipping is also 35 USD. None of the codes work and I'm not sure about duties.
All in all, it may or may not be worth it depending on how much you are willing to spend on it knowing that it is not brand new
[OP]
Apr 9, 2008
461 posts
171 upvotes
Bby
The more uncertainties there are surrounding a deal, generally the less attractive it is. Especially to a very frugal and discerning crowd such as RFD. So USD, cross border shipping, and bad coupon codes make this pretty unattractive. That's easy for me to see in retrospect.

I got lucky for once and thought I'd share hoping others could get in on it, but I was wrong.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1836 posts
1344 upvotes
Vancouver
liquidnails wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 7:19 pm
The more uncertainties there are surrounding a deal, generally the less attractive it is. Especially to a very frugal and discerning crowd such as RFD. So USD, cross border shipping, and bad coupon codes make this pretty unattractive. That's easy for me to see in retrospect.

I got lucky for once and thought I'd share hoping others could get in on it, but I was wrong.
Not worth sharing if literally only you can get the deal. No one here could use any of the coupons provided.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2497 posts
441 upvotes
Burlington
$70US is still a great deal for Blundstones. Thanks OP!
Not your standard VoIP. Different and novel options & advice for my RFD friends.
Oct 31, 2009
354 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver
Also their UK/AUS to US size equivalency makes no sense, and I have no idea which one you would actually buy.
Feb 25, 2003
316 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver
Definitely a great price if you can go the store and check them out. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2787 posts
763 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Even without the codes, these seem like a decent deal. Free shipping to US post box, work out after tax to CAD ~$115/pair.

@ beatusk, the shoes are new, but factory seconds just means that they didn't pass their QA (usually for cosmetic reasons, not functional issues). From the website:

"Due to the high level of Blundstone quality control, boots that are not deemed as 100% at the factory level are classified as Factory 2nds; they have minor imperfections, but they are Blundstones"

Of the two complaints I saw on the website, one complained of crinkly leather and had to be returned. The other complained about the Blundstone logo being melted on the *sole* (my emphasis). I could probably live with these imperfections for half the price as new.