Expired Hot Deals

[Sigmawave] [Sigmawave] AMD RYZEN 9 3950X (785$)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2019 10:18 am
[OP]
Sep 5, 2005
740 posts
753 upvotes

[Sigmawave] AMD RYZEN 9 3950X (785$)

Deal Link:
Price:
785$
Retailer:
Sigmawave
I don't know when was the supposed release date of the 3950X, but Sigmwave list the 3950X for 785$ (70$ more than the 3900X on Amazon) and say it's available to distributor so you can buy it.
i can't find the 3950X listed anywhere else.
For the one that are going to buy the 3900X at 715$, i think it's a no brainer to pay 70$ more to have the 3950X (4 more cores)
For the one that don't know Sigmawave are totally legit, they have a brick and mortar store in Montreal, i already bought from them.
Last edited by Maculosa on Aug 17th, 2019 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Mar 10, 2008
49 posts
27 upvotes
Vancouver
Can't register an account on this website and can't checkout
[OP]
Sep 5, 2005
740 posts
753 upvotes
Some kind of bug?
Sorry to hear, I did not tried to register an account, I already bought from them but it was in-store.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
20169 posts
23633 upvotes
Everyone's sleeping.

Is this site scamming or are folks just unable to checkout?
May 3, 2010
498 posts
159 upvotes
Can't sign up. It keeps saying can't send email. Can't buy without signing up.
[OP]
Sep 5, 2005
740 posts
753 upvotes
Sorry guys i should have done my duty correctly before posting this deal.

OK i tried to register and got the same problem, can't send email.
Just called them to check the issue, they told me they know the issue and it's because they changed host.
So it's not possible to register and order at the moment, they don't know when this will be fixed.

They list the 3950X because it will be available within the next 2 weeks.
The only way to order online at the moment, is to send them an email, they will send you back a quote with shipping and all. (he told me about 10-15$ shipping in quebec)
For the payment he told me, credit card, money transfer, forgot to ask if can pay with paypal.
I know they are not scammers, but not to best way to make an online order.

Since they list the processor but will not ship until available (within 2 weeks) we are just better to wait for other retailer to make it available.

I do apologize for the trouble.

At least it give us a good idea at how much it will retail!

MOD, can you move this thread or delete it.
Aug 16, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
Apologies to all of you for the confusion. Usually we add new products (indicating "available at distributor) when a distributor assures us it is going to be available within two weeks. Because we are a custom computer builder, our customers do not mind waiting a week or two until their computer is built and tested. We are a small specialty company that rarely sells parts online. We mostly build complete computer systems (for AI and machine learning, pro 3D and video, or even gaming) for the Montreal market. Most of our customers email us and we reply with recommended configurations.

The reason you could not register is that our online store's code is not compatible with the new virtual hosting server we are now hosted on. It will take time before we fix all the errors.

And we are closed on Saturday and Sunday : ) sorry again to those of you who tried to call.

Cheers