Expired Hot Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2020 2:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2246 posts
1385 upvotes

I know it says this is a reactivation promo but I just signed up using this code without having a membership before (the fine print confirms it). They didn't ask me for the email, just the code

+ $10 costco shop card
+ $20 costco shop card if you signip for auto-renewal (any mastercard works)
+ $50 costco.ca voucher (min spend is $250)

AWARENESS CODE: 51828

Expires April 12

Fine print:

*This offer is for new members or memberships that have been expired for more than 18 months. Offer expires April 12, 2020, and may not be combined with any other offer. Not valid for renewals. Original email must be presented at the Membership Counter at sign-up.The following items are included with this offer: $50 Costco.ca voucher with unique promo code and a $10 Costco Shop Card. The Costco.ca voucher offer is only available to members who make a merchandise purchase of $250 or more (in one transaction, after taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price). The Costco.ca voucher is valid until May 10, 2020 and may not be combined with any other offer. Only one (1) $50 OFF can be used per member per transaction during the promotional period. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Voucher amount will not be reissued if merchandise is returned. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centres, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, tires, membership, or membership renewals. Only Canadian Costco members in good standing may take advantage of this offer. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice.

In order to receive the $20 Costco Shop Card, you must have enrolled in membership auto-renewal with any Mastercard.

A Gold Star Membership is $60 per year (plus applicable taxes) and includes a FREE Spouse† card.

An Executive Membership is $120 per year (plus applicable taxes) and includes a FREE Spouse† card.

† A Spouse refers to either a spouse or a family member 18 years of age or older living at the same address.
48 replies
Apr 15, 2009
148 posts
110 upvotes
Vancouver
Tried to use the code online. It says invalid
Apr 6, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
RIP just got a membership last week
May 18, 2007
659 posts
968 upvotes
Toronto
Shame Costco don't implement something like the Disney fast pass I.e. you reserve a shopping time online e.g. arrive at 9:45 to shop from 10:00 - 10:40. If you don't finish by 10:40 you don't get to checkout.

Then I'd sign up - no incentive necessary!
Feb 6, 2019
107 posts
46 upvotes
Can I do this in-store and use my gift-of-membership voucher?
Jun 5, 2016
570 posts
625 upvotes
hazedragon45 wrote: Tried to use the code online. It says invalid
"Show this email at the Membership Counter of your local Costco warehouse
by April 12, 2020, and sign up to enjoy this limited time offer."
Dec 8, 2012
163 posts
169 upvotes
Winnipeg
At the moment there are two other promotions are running!

1). Through Friend referral you get 1.5 kg Kirkland Signature Chocolate Covered Almonds (~$16) and $25 Online Voucher min spend $100

2). Buy membership online at Costco.ca and get $20 online voucher min spend $100
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
8058 posts
4279 upvotes
ON
mc_molineux wrote: Can you cancel the auto renewal right away?
Right after you use the cash card they send you I suppose.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1167 posts
670 upvotes
Toronto
They seriously trying to encourage people to come into stores to get this deal?
Jan 6, 2011
108 posts
160 upvotes
toronto
too bad this doesn't include renewals :(
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1713 posts
1200 upvotes
$50 for $250 spend on items online that typically are already overpriced is hardly a bargain
Apr 26, 2019
184 posts
172 upvotes
Electrah wrote: They seriously trying to encourage people to come into stores to get this deal?
This. How does this work exactly? I would like to take advantage online, but making people go in to the store right now seems like a bad decision.
Nov 6, 2013
153 posts
39 upvotes
ABBOTSFORD
If anyone gets a $50 online voucher and doesnt need it I would be forever grateful, I need to make a large purchase online ! :)