Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Simplii

2.3% Interest Offer until March 31, 2021 (*New Referal Program - $50 for new clients))

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2021 9:46 am
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2005
3361 posts
1108 upvotes
No popup. Just called in and got 2%.

Call in and ask politely. You'll probably get it.
Jul 15, 2014
815 posts
833 upvotes
Didn't have any offer when I logged in. Called in and got 2% until March 31st 2020.
Tangerine, EQ Bank, Simplii Financial and Public Mobile member.
Apr 19, 2012
840 posts
254 upvotes
TORONTO
Anyone get a confirmation email yet?
Dec 10, 2012
602 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
Damn didnt get it. Would calling in make a difference?

Edit: nvm seems like people can get 2.0% by calling in
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
hkhorace wrote: Damn didnt get it. Would calling in make a difference?

Edit: nvm seems like people can get 2.0% by calling in
Should we move money out before calling?
Lucky Mobile | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Sep 9, 2010
242 posts
53 upvotes
Mississauga
Got the offer but forgot to move out. Now it's in the snapshot.
Can money be moved from savings to chequing to qualify or does it have to be moved to another bank?
Dec 28, 2006
360 posts
66 upvotes
bylo wrote: You should get a confirming email. There's nothing online for your account.
did you get confirmation email right away? i got an email last time.. but this time not yet. does it come a bit later in the day? can't remember last time thanks
coolMan78
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29540 posts
20458 upvotes
I was offered a credit card with low interest rate. Angry Face
Public Mobile customer, $34/50GB CAN-US, $29/30GB, $24/4GB
Tangerine, EQ, Simplii, HSBC customer
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
TheMadMax wrote: It's been an hour and no email. Anyone actually get one?
When I talked to the agent, he did say I’ll get one within the hour, if not instant, but when I did last year’s November promo, I had called a few times already about it and one finally made it’s way to my email’s inbox.... around 3 weeks since it was applied to my account.

I’ll just trust the agent that he applied the offer and that it’ll eventually turn up in my Inbox sometime between now and Halloween...

Edit: I lied, email showed up. Am a bit surprised it's actually showing up within the hour, as promised...
Last edited by IEpicDestroyer on Oct 1st, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 10, 2006
999 posts
492 upvotes
Mississauga
Got the offer but of course this was AFTER I moved my money already
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1005 posts
590 upvotes
Mississauga
Logged in and didn't get anything. Are people getting the offer through their desktop? Argh, I moved all my money to Simplii savings a while back so it counts as a snapshot and have no money left to move in. :(

Are the people calling in getting 2%, is that also just on new deposits too?
Last edited by dragonflower77 on Oct 1st, 2020 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2442 posts
1043 upvotes
Do they send these out on oct 1st so you cant move your money out before the promo?
I dont see this offer when I logged in. I guess the call line will be flooded again. This is just like Tangerine targeting accounts. Tangerine only giving me 1.5
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
dragonflower77 wrote: Logged in and didn't get anything. Are people getting the offer through their desktop? Argh, I moved all my money to Simplii savings a while back so it counts as a snapshot and have no money left to move in. :(

Are the people calling in getting 2%, is that also just on new deposits too?
Only on new deposits.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
|Naruto| wrote: Got the offer but of course this was AFTER I moved my money already
That’s good, it’s on new balances only anyway...
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3872 posts
2505 upvotes
Did anyone got a confirmation email? Also did you got redirected to transfers menu after accepting?
Jul 29, 2006
845 posts
1250 upvotes
Ottawa
So nobody is talking about the little bonus of double bonus interest in October. Or am I reading this incorrectly.

"Even better - your eligible deposits in October will earn interest from your current savings offer (which ends October 30th), plus will count towards your eligible deposits for this new 2.30% offer."

Also, how much extra interest am I getting at the end of the term as compared to the 1.7% at EQ? Is it really worth the effort of moving money back and forth. I'm able to save about 4K a month if there are no surprises.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)