Expired Hot Deals

[Simplii] Get $200 for opening a Simplii chequing account

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2020 8:34 pm
Apr 22, 2007
160 posts
21 upvotes
LOL808 wrote: rep confirmed promo requirement satisfied for both $75 and $125 ....
but said reward is paid out in 2 installments ... second installment will be deposited before end of month ...

not sure if others had the same experience?
I also called and was told to call back by the end of the month if I do not get $125
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2012
7375 posts
1754 upvotes
multi city dweller
YAMI wrote: I also called and was told to call back by the end of the month if I do not get $125
i did have to make 1 more call before finally getting the bonus yesterday ... Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1514 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
I decided to call again, and the rep still insisted I have to wait until end of week before they can do something about it... pretty tough to get $200 bonus....
Apr 22, 2007
160 posts
21 upvotes
LOL808 wrote: i did have to make 1 more call before finally getting the bonus yesterday ... Smiling Face With Sunglasses

After a couple of phone calls, I finally got the bonus today...
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1514 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
YAMI wrote: After a couple of phone calls, I finally got the bonus today...
Lucky you, so a manager called me today and apologize for the delay and credit me some $ to my account for the inconvenience and confirm that he will credit my account if I don’t get $200 bonus by the end of month...
Apr 22, 2007
160 posts
21 upvotes
spy cl wrote: Lucky you, so a manager called me today and apologize for the delay and credit me some $ to my account for the inconvenience and confirm that he will credit my account if I don’t get $200 bonus by the end of month...
It's good that they offered you some credit for the delay.
It has really been a hassle for me: I called them at least three times to get the bonus. Glad it is over now..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)