Expired Hot Deals

[Simplii] Simplii up to $200 fall chequing campaign new and existing customers

  • Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2020 7:08 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 23, 2009
715 posts
520 upvotes
Ontario

Simplii up to $200 fall chequing campaign new and existing customers

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Retailer:
Simplii
Look like an easy $200.00 for new and existing customers for payroll\pension direct deposit and auto bill payment it seems open to everyone (for the first time direct deposit)

The Simplii Financial™ up to $200 [fall chequing campaign] Cash Reward Offer

$125.00 Activity 1: Add Payroll or Pension Direct Deposit

$75.00 Activity 2: Add Automatic Bill Payments

full terms and conditions https://www.simplii.com/content/dam/hid ... 2019-2.pdf

Eligibility
New Chequing Account customers are eligible the deadline of: 90 days of the opening of such Chequing Account.

Existing Chequing Account customers are eligible for the Offer by completing activity 1 or activity 2,
or both, on any Chequing Account on which they are the primary account holder by the deadline of:
December 31, 2019.
424 replies
Member
Jun 15, 2019
250 posts
229 upvotes
If you signed up for the $200 old promotion, does it mean you’ll get another $200 for this?
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2009
819 posts
187 upvotes
Does this apply to existing direct deposits?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
5315 posts
2548 upvotes
Global Village
Here's the actual site link to the offer:
https://www.simplii.com/en/special-offe ... quing.html

Terms say if you received deposit or auto-payment bonus in chequing account after Nov 1 2017 you don't qualify for this. That makes anyone who received such a bonus from the PCF days (but not from Simplii after they launched) eligible for this again.

It looks like the auto-payments eligible restrict you from using Tangerine, EQ, etc.

Eligible automatic bill payment transactions include utility bills; monthly payments on credit lines,
loans, mortgages, and credit cards; rent or lease payments; membership fees; property tax;
income tax; entertainment streaming subscription fees; and childcare fees.
Last edited by scoper on Aug 8th, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
6526 posts
1463 upvotes
Toronto
scoper wrote: Here's the actual site link to the offer:
https://www.simplii.com/en/special-offe ... quing.html

Terms say if you received deposit or auto-payment bonus in chequing account after Nov 1 2017 you don't qualify for this. That makes anyone who received such a bonus from the PCF days eligible for this again.

It looks like the auto-payments eligible restrict you from using Tangerine, EQ, etc.

Eligible automatic bill payment transactions include utility bills; monthly payments on credit lines,
loans, mortgages, and credit cards; rent or lease payments; membership fees; property tax;
income tax; entertainment streaming subscription fees; and childcare fees.
So if you received such bonus as of or before October 31,2017. you still qualify? Am I right?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
5315 posts
2548 upvotes
Global Village
cgtlky wrote: So if you received such bonus as of or before October 31,2017. you still qualify? Am I right?
Yup, as long as you never received another such bonus after Simplii launched Nov 1st 2017.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
6526 posts
1463 upvotes
Toronto
scoper wrote: Yup, as long as you never received another such bonus after Simplii launched Nov 1st 2017.
Does the interest rate bonus count?
Member
Nov 18, 2008
272 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
This seems like a pretty good deal, how come no traction. And why would someone downvote. Am I missing something here?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1146 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
Does 200$ come right away? How long you have to keep doing direct deposit and auto bill payment?

I'm with TD at the moment.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 29, 2002
2433 posts
94 upvotes
Ottawa
Not clear from the discussion so far: If you're receiving direct deposit right now, but have never received a bonus for this since Nov 2017, do you get a bonus now?

If so, how?

Edit: Nevermind, read the rules, and you won't get it if you received a direct deposit in July 2019.

FS: Nothing
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 6, 2018
1431 posts
1650 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
TheGame wrote: Not clear from the discussion so far: If you're receiving direct deposit right now, but have never received a bonus for this since Nov 2017, do you get a bonus now?

If so, how?

Edit: Nevermind, read the rules, and you won't get it if you received a direct deposit in July 2019.
Almost makes me want to switch direct deposit to another bank until this bonus comes around again next year...
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2932 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto
How long do you need to keep these set ups going to get the bonus?

Like after I set up the bill payments - am I able to let it do one cycle and then I'll get the $75 bonus?

Top