Expired Hot Deals

Simply Computing

IPhone SE 64GB 2020 $499.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2021 10:59 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 26, 2017
36 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver

IPhone SE 64GB 2020 $499.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$499.99
Savings:
$100 off
Retailer:
Simply Computing
For anyone looking to buy a brand new iPhone SE outright, this is a pretty good price. Simply Computing is an Apple Authorized Retailer in the Lower Mainland. Free Shipping available.

Opportunities to PM at Best Buy as well (YMMV). You can also get $100 off the SE models with extra storage as well.

iPhone 12 Mini also available for $130 off. (https://www.simply.ca/collections/iphon ... ne-12-mini)

EDIT:

Some iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max models also on sale.

iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max

EDIT 2:

64GB iPhone SE OOS again, but the white colour has been in and out of stock recently. Other sizes also still available.
Last edited by User216360 on Feb 27th, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
187 replies
Member
Nov 19, 2014
284 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto, ON
User216360 wrote: For anyone looking to buy an iPhone SE outright, this is a pretty good price. Simply Computing is an Apple Authorized Retailer in the Lower Mainland. Free Shipping available.

Opportunities to PM at Best Buy as well. You can get $100 off any size.

iPhone 12 Mini also available for $130 off. (https://www.simply.ca/collections/iphon ... ne-12-mini)
Thanks OP! Been eyeing the Mini for a long while and this discount made it worth it to bite the bullet and make the purchase!
Member
Nov 28, 2016
345 posts
912 upvotes
User216360 wrote: For anyone looking to buy an iPhone SE outright, this is a pretty good price. Simply Computing is an Apple Authorized Retailer in the Lower Mainland. Free Shipping available.

Opportunities to PM at Best Buy as well. You can get $100 off any size.

iPhone 12 Mini also available for $130 off. (https://www.simply.ca/collections/iphon ... ne-12-mini)
Is ot sealed brand new, open box, refurbish, used?
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 26, 2017
36 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver
Brand new. I was able to price match at Best Buy.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2876 posts
2116 upvotes
Hot deal!! I’d like to PM at Best Buy too, can this be done online or should this be done in store? First time trying to PM at BB.
Member
Nov 28, 2016
345 posts
912 upvotes
Whats the advantage to price match with best buy..?
Member
Nov 19, 2014
284 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Stanislas wrote: Whats the advantage to price match with best buy..?
Best Buy has to beat the price, not simply price match. Their policy is they will take off 10% extra of the difference in price. So if the price difference is $100, they take off an extra $10.
Jr. Member
Jan 1, 2019
115 posts
367 upvotes
YMMV with the best buy price match.

Got denied for a se, with the following reason:
It is not eligible as there some missing items on the competitor
As part of Apple’s efforts to reach its environmental goals, iPhone SE does not include a power adapter or EarPods. Please use your existing Apple power adapter and headphones or purchase these accessories separately.
At Best Buy the product includes:
iPhone with iOS 13
EarPods with Lightning Connector
Lightning to USB Cable
USB Power Adapter
Documentation
BS I know, because I've bought one before and it came with the charger and earpods...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 8, 2009
1463 posts
482 upvotes
Brampton
potato135 wrote: YMMV with the best buy price match.

Got denied for a se, with the following reason:



BS I know, because I've bought one before and it came with the charger and earpods...
Best Buy needs to update their site. It used to come with charger and Earpods earlier but after they launched iPhone 12, they removed it from SE as well. Scroll down to "In the Box" section on the link below:

https://www.apple.com/ca/iphone-se/specs/
Jr. Member
Jan 1, 2019
115 posts
367 upvotes
dealerguy wrote: Best Buy needs to update their site. It used to come with charger and Earpods earlier but after they launched iPhone 12, they removed it from SE as well. Scroll down to "In the Box" section on the link below:

https://www.apple.com/ca/iphone-se/specs/
I managed to get it from another agent. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1288 posts
1143 upvotes
SURREY
Have this phone. Love it. Last Touch ID iPhone left and for that reason alone I’m keeping it until they bring it back or this phone dies
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12610 posts
15404 upvotes
Toronto
avecfromage wrote: Best Buy has to beat the price, not simply price match. Their policy is they will take off 10% extra of the difference in price. So if the price difference is $100, they take off an extra $10.
Leverage wrote: That hasn't been the case for a couple years - they just match:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/help/legal ... -guarantee
Yes, this was changed January 2019

Discussed in Best Buy's Price Matching Policy Upcoming Change
Destiny is all
Jr. Member
Aug 24, 2019
136 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
Showing 569 for me. Any coupons that need to be applied?
Saving money is making money!

Don't downvote, not every deal is for you!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2876 posts
2116 upvotes
potato135 wrote: YMMV with the best buy price match.

Got denied for a se
Definitely YMMV, I called in to try and price match for the 12 mini, was denied apparently because Simply Computing has no model number so they can’t tell the condition of the phone...

Going to try at the store tomorrow, since it’ll be in the area anyways.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43885 posts
7527 upvotes
Legit store? Even though it says authorized Apple reseller / dealer? Will apple honour warranty if bought from here including to get Apple Care?
Blanka

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)