[OP]
Banned
Oct 14, 2014
127 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto, ON

SIMS 4 Suggestions?

Guys?

Are you ready for SIMS 4 game..It's coming in 2 days..

Which should be better for now? SIMS 4 or SIMS 4 Limited Edition.
4 replies
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
993 upvotes
Vaughan
Going to wait a few days while the game is unplayable due to stress on EA's servers, then download it from my favorite thief on the sea website.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13885 posts
1360 upvotes
Are games still able to be pirated? I thought most these days required an unique key and a connection to the internet.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2009
2392 posts
461 upvotes
If you haven't play The Sims 3 and plenty of community and their MODS so go with that. The Sims 4 is a real big mess right now. I think it either been dump down for smart phones and tablets by the sound of it with people's complain. This game was probably made to play online like Simcity but we all know what happen after that. I think they didn't have the time to redo the whole Sims 4 so now you have an inbred of the Simcity with lots of strip down from The Sims 3.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1198 posts
185 upvotes
sims 3 was a nightmare ... game was nice feature wise but damn screw those eternal loading times. Even with a top notch computer, the game runs like *****.
Heatware : Chuckdeg