Expired Hot Deals

[Sinemia] Sinemia promo for 2 tickets from $9.99 mth, including premium showings (similar to MoviePass)

Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2629 posts
978 upvotes
Toronto
albundy99999999 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 10:47 am
It is better off using a credit card that will do debit and credit transaction in the pending status to test it until someone has confirmed those invalidated gift card's balance has been restored. Why bother taking the risk of losing the entire balance while there is an issue going on right now?
Because there will ALWAYS be an issue going on.....

I even think SiNEMiA purposely gave people plan due dates of certain times of the month, teasing a ticket just before your due date.....

Mine was the 10th, and low and behold, some tickets on the 9th.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2629 posts
978 upvotes
Toronto
Probably can add SiNEMiA gift cards to the Sears and Blockbuster ones.
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11881 posts
71 upvotes
Any luck for anyone today? My stupid app keeps saying to update but I have the latest one. Grr. Wanted to see Shazam today too.
From a "Family" reviewer: "We Cheer teaches coordination, enticement to lust, women being used as sex objects, and team work."

From Worthy Playing: "We Cheer is, then, for all intents and purposes, the F-Zero GX of music games. It asks for so much, yet forgives so little. It is actually so casual that it's hardcore."
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1890 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
beachlover wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 10:55 am
Because there will ALWAYS be an issue going on.....

I even think SiNEMiA purposely gave people plan due dates of certain times of the month, teasing a ticket just before your due date.....

Mine was the 10th, and low and behold, some tickets on the 9th.
Gift card can be used to extend your monthly service which is working properly right now. if anyone wanted to use the gift card for the processing fee as a test and ended up invalidate the gift card, then be my guest. Just do us a favour, report it back how that goes. We would all be appreciated.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
1811 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto, ON
albundy99999999 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 11:10 am
Gift card can be used to extend your monthly service which is working properly right now. if anyone wanted to use the gift card for the processing fee as a test and ended up invalidate the gift card, then be my guest. Just do us a favour, report it back how that goes. We would all be appreciated.
Well I can confirm as of Wednesday night, it still didn't work Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Luckily only had about $2.20 remaining on gc that now says expired. One more gift card left with a balance of $5
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1890 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
blackston3 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 11:43 am
Luckily only had about $2.20 remaining on gc that now says expired. One more gift card left with a balance of $5
Leave that gift card with $5 for the next test when we have reports on previous gift cards that were invalidated have their balances restored. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Oct 29, 2014
870 posts
586 upvotes
Brampton, ON
albundy99999999 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 12:04 pm
Leave that gift card with $5 for the next test when we have reports on previous gift cards that were invalidated have their balances restored. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I get the feeling that the word "if" is more suitable than "when" in terms of the erased gift card balances being restored.
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11881 posts
71 upvotes
Ok after a device restart I got to the payment screen and lo and behold after processing ... "Page not found. ". Being a trusting dumb dumb, I tried once with my GC then another with my CC. Did I lose $4?
From a "Family" reviewer: "We Cheer teaches coordination, enticement to lust, women being used as sex objects, and team work."

From Worthy Playing: "We Cheer is, then, for all intents and purposes, the F-Zero GX of music games. It asks for so much, yet forgives so little. It is actually so casual that it's hardcore."
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
1811 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sfu_lifer wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 4:22 pm
Ok after a device restart I got to the payment screen and lo and behold after processing ... "Page not found. ". Being a trusting dumb dumb, I tried once with my GC then another with my CC. Did I lose $4?
You very likely not only lost $1.80 off your GC but your entire card is now nullified and expired. Any remaining balance is likely gone... Check on sinemia's website your gift card balance

But your CC will be refunded momentarily
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1890 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
GabbyWC wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 3:27 pm
I get the feeling that the word "if" is more suitable than "when" in terms of the erased gift card balances being restored.
I agree, it would be a miracle if the GC balance is restored with how things are going at this point.
Apr 13, 2018
44 posts
9 upvotes
Does anyone with a working subscription know if you can watch a cheapie Tuesday (matinee) imax movie in place of a regular movie like on a Monday? Thanks
Mar 4, 2014
757 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
Checked in without an issue. Bought tickets earlier this week.
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11881 posts
71 upvotes
PlsimJustastudent wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 8:18 pm
Does anyone with a working subscription know if you can watch a cheapie Tuesday (matinee) imax movie in place of a regular movie like on a Monday? Thanks
You'd be risking a ban if you do this.

Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11881 posts
71 upvotes
blackston3 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 4:40 pm
You very likely not only lost $1.80 off your GC but your entire card is now nullified and expired. Any remaining balance is likely gone... Check on sinemia's website your gift card balance

But your CC will be refunded momentarily
Yup. My GC won't even show up in their system anymore. Sigh. Hopefully not $18 down the drain