Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
4505 posts
3125 upvotes

The Single Best Investment by Lowell Miller - free pdf

One of the better books on dividend growth investing, seems to be now available as a pdf file. Free download on the Miller Howard Investments website:

The Single Best Investment by Lowell Miller.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2009
1741 posts
728 upvotes
One of my favorite books. So nice of Miller to provide this free. Thanks OP!

I find most of the great investing books are available on internet in PDF for free. So I make it a point to first google it before buying a print copy.
Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest, Sir? - Because it is there.

— George Leigh Mallory
Apr 27, 2018
25 posts
4 upvotes
Well, the classical investing books are often 3-4 decades old at this point and a changed market situation makes the information included often a lot less consequential but the author is still able not only to attract new "fans" but also increase attention for his more current activities. ;)

Thanks, Stryker!
“He'd been wrong, there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and it was a flamethrower.” - Terry Pratchett
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2009
1741 posts
728 upvotes
Connington wrote: Well, the classical investing books are often 3-4 decades old at this point and a changed market situation makes the information included often a lot less consequential but the author is still able not only to attract new "fans" but also increase attention for his more current activities. ;)

Thanks, Stryker!
Most of what’s in these books is still relevant today. Types of investment change but the principles don’t.
Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest, Sir? - Because it is there.

— George Leigh Mallory
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54770 posts
19568 upvotes
Probably why the banks here keep increasing dividend payouts every quarter. Cash flow is king.