• Dec 24th, 2019 11:43 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 13, 2007
295 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto

sink in 15" base

We are trying to design a laundry room that is quite tight (62" x 120")
We already have the washer and dryer stacked and were toying with the idea of going with 15" base cabinets from Ikea. Only issue is that a sink may be hard to find.
We are ok with turning the sink so it is longer left to right with the faucet at the end.
Does this make sense. Are there sinks out there to fit in a 15" base? I would have though this would have come up a lot but after doing some searches I don't find much in this.
Of course there are bar sinks but what sink would work best in a 15" Ikea base?
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5154 posts
2576 upvotes
clax66 wrote: We are trying to design a laundry room that is quite tight (62" x 120")
We already have the washer and dryer stacked and were toying with the idea of going with 15" base cabinets from Ikea. Only issue is that a sink may be hard to find.
We are ok with turning the sink so it is longer left to right with the faucet at the end.
Does this make sense. Are there sinks out there to fit in a 15" base? I would have though this would have come up a lot but after doing some searches I don't find much in this.
Of course there are bar sinks but what sink would work best in a 15" Ikea base?
https://boscocanada.com
They have good quality sinks in all shapes and sizes
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide