300 posts
234 upvotes

GET 6 MONTHS OF SIRIUSXM + A GOOGLE NEST HUB FOR $89

Deal Link:
Price:
$89
Retailer:
Sirius XM
Found this on an ads. $89 for the Google Nest Hub which retails for $129 at BB or Google.

Link of the Nest Hub from Google:[http://bit.ly/2RySvRn]

The fine print:
OFFER DETAILS FOR ESSENTIAL: Activate an Essential subscription, pay $89.00 for your first 6 months and get a Google Nest Hub, while supplies last. Fees, taxes, and shipping charges may apply. A monthly Music Royalty and Administrative Fee (MRF) of 10.2% applies to your SiriusXM subscription. A credit card and an e-mail address is required for this offer. If you cancel or terminate your subscription during the first 6 months, you will be charged a $89.00 EARLY TERMINATION FEE. After the initial term, service will continue every month thereafter and your credit card will automatically be charged the regular price (currently $8) per month plus fees and taxes and subject to change upon proper notice) for as long as you choose to remain a subscriber. To cancel you may call us at 1-888-539-7474. Please see our Customer Agreement for complete terms and how to cancel, which includes calling us at 1-888-539-7474. SiriusXM uses your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy laws and our Privacy Policy. All fees, content and features are subject to change. This offer cannot be combined with any other and may be modified or terminated at any time. Limit of 1 Google Nest Hub per new customer. This offer is non-transferable and may not be sold. Following your subscription purchase, a link to store.google.com will be provided to you and Google will ship your Google Nest Hub. This offer must be redeemed within 30 days. This offer is not available to residents of Quebec.
Thanks to @aborro. This also works for car subscription as well.

Annotation 2020-01-22 100505.png
Last edited by Mars2012 on Apr 9th, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: reposted link (shortened link provided by admin)
133 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4415 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
Getting this when I go to the link:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we no longer advertise for SiriusXM Canada, and are still in the process of converting some of our older links.

*Affiliates: you can log into your account at AvantLink to help control the behavior of inactive merchant links like this - go to the "Merchants" page and view the "My Inactive Merchants" listing.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13626 posts
25834 upvotes
Scarborough
fatestkid wrote: Getting this when I go to the link:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we no longer advertise for SiriusXM Canada, and are still in the process of converting some of our older links.

*Affiliates: you can log into your account at AvantLink to help control the behavior of inactive merchant links like this - go to the "Merchants" page and view the "My Inactive Merchants" listing.
There's an ongoing issue with Sirius links. I updated the link in the OP and it'll work now.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Mar 12, 2017
19 posts
6 upvotes
I wonder if I can subscribe to this promo and add it to my radio only when my current subscription ends.
Jan 24, 2010
68 posts
55 upvotes
GTA
Found out the hard way that there is no access to Howard Stern and premium channels Disappointed Face Had to call and sit on hold with cancellations (Live Chat cannot process online cancellation refunds) to get my money back...

Update : my fault, I jumped in head-first, after talking to a cancellations rep, they are sending me a free stratus 7 unit and once i receive it they will for free convert me to a Premier Package Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes plus already received the Google Home Nest Hub (wanted this over dot or mini) promo and ordered via Google, to be delivered by Jan23rd. Thanks OP!
Last edited by hockeyd on Jan 20th, 2020 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
1116 posts
1846 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone knows if this offer stack with the free trial? I recently got a car which comes with 3 month of trial. And I've only used less than a month so far.

PS: hmm.. after checking, seems like $8/month plan is not for car.. the plan that support car is actually pretty expensive.
Jan 2, 2020
22 posts
16 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: Anyone knows if this offer stack with the free trial? I recently got a car which comes with 3 month of trial. And I've only used less than a month so far.

PS: hmm.. after checking, seems like $8/month plan is not for car.. the plan that support car is actually pretty expensive.
There's a much better promo for $4.99 per month for six months for use in car if you're OK with getting an Amazon Echo Dot instead of the Google Nest Hub as your gift. And you can stack it with your free three month new car trial. See here: https://www.siriusxm.ca/offer/amazon-bundle/
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11452 posts
2896 upvotes
New subs? Or existing customers too?

And how do I get a free stratus radio plus the hub?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jan 11, 2009
86 posts
4 upvotes
Thanks OP, got it. I’ve been enjoying my SiriusXM free trial I got with my car but am on the google home ecosystem so never needed the Echo. This works for me! It also stacks with with the trial.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
1116 posts
1846 upvotes
Toronto
electrik wrote: Thanks OP, got it. I’ve been enjoying my SiriusXM free trial I got with my car but am on the google home ecosystem so never needed the Echo. This works for me! It also stacks with with the trial.
Are you sure this works for you? I though this deal is for non-car online subscription only.
Aug 22, 2005
188 posts
116 upvotes
Does this mean I can finally ask google to play SXM?! Or are they still recommending streaming from my phone?
Aug 1, 2006
369 posts
45 upvotes
Can someone who signed up for this comment on whether they were changed $89 + 10.2% or does the MRF start when it turns to a monthly subscription?

I'm looking at the fine print that says: "A monthly Music Royalty and Administrative Fee (MRF) of 10.2% applies to your SiriusXM subscription"
May 16, 2016
137 posts
56 upvotes
Did not subscribe to this but subscribe to sirius. The royalty fee and taxes are always added on top.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)