Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sirius XM

Siriux XM: $60/year plus FREE Amazon Echo Dot

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2021 8:59 pm
Nov 28, 2015
88 posts
32 upvotes
Quebec city, QC
is there a code to mention to get this ? See that they have this online:

GET ALL OF SIRIUSXM FOR $5.88/MONTH
Subscribe for $5.88/month for 12 months and get a FREE upgrade to our All Access plan + a FREE Echo Dot.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
my plan was up the next day and he gave me this deal like 1.5 week ago I told him I wanted it for 6 month and the echo dot he came and said ok then read the terms and sneaked in 1 year and I go I said 6 month and he goes a years better hahah I didn't care said will get a link to amazon in Jan some time for amazon with a code to get one free
Jun 3, 2006
175 posts
120 upvotes
diablomexqc wrote: is there a code to mention to get this ? See that they have this online:

GET ALL OF SIRIUSXM FOR $5.88/MONTH
Subscribe for $5.88/month for 12 months and get a FREE upgrade to our All Access plan + a FREE Echo Dot.
would be code: MEGA499DOTM looks good to the end of the year, and kicks the subscription to All Access (which is their highest package).

I like the All Access package, as it has all the channels stations, including the sports and Stern and niche music stations i tend to appreciate. Would suggest being familiar with what comes and what doesn't if you're contemplating other packages. For a handful of bucks a month, i find this deal better that the other lesser plans they have.
Jun 3, 2006
175 posts
120 upvotes
starchoice wrote: Anybody try for the Google Nest Hub?

GET 6 MONTHS OF SIRIUSXM + A GOOGLE NEST HUB FOR $69

Got the Dot last year.
I had looked at this one as well, but the Essential plan is online only, which is good if that's all you'll need... having the Google evice is nice, but still a higher overall cost for a lesser lineup (which may still be good for your listening styles)

Essential Channel Lineup

Essential Devices
Jan 12, 2009
57 posts
28 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Just called to "cancel" unless they were willing to give me the $5/month for 12 months plus a free Echo promotion. After waiting on hold for an hour, and a bit of stubborn negotiation, she finally caved and gave in to my demands lol. I received an Amazon code for the Echo minutes after hanging up.
Sep 5, 2009
29 posts
31 upvotes
Quebec
Hi folks. My current contract (30$ / 6 month) is about to expire in 5 days, so I had to call them to negotiate and/or cancel...

Today we are January 18th, 2021... and while the promotional offer page for the 12 month at 5$ + free Echo Dot is still online (https://www.siriusxm.ca/fr/offre/boni-echo/) on their website, the fine prints indicates it's ending by December 31st, 2020. Any clues if the offer for the free Echo Dot may have been extended to 2021?

Any comment/suggestions? Thx!
Simon
IT expert, since 2001
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1990 posts
1047 upvotes
Winnipeg
I just called the SiriusXM toll free line to cancel and/or renew my subscription and was able to do so for $5 per month for 12 months.

Didn't ask about the echo dot as I already have 2 and don't need another one and I think that offer has expired as of Dec 31, 2020.

New $5 - promo is here (no echo dot though):

https:// care.siriusxm.ca/subscribe/checkout/flepz?langpref=en&promocode=SAVE5M&upcode=USAVE825FOR12

I didn't post a link because RFD affiliate addition always messes up these links. Remove the space after the forward slashes and copy and paste in your browser to see it. Promo code is SAVE5M
Lorenzo
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1990 posts
1047 upvotes
Winnipeg
lorenzo1000 wrote: I just called the SiriusXM toll free line to cancel and/or renew my subscription and was able to do so for $5 per month for 12 months.

Didn't ask about the echo dot as I already have 2 and don't need another one and I think that offer has expired as of Dec 31, 2020.

https:// care.siriusxm.ca/subscribe/checkout/flepz?langpref=en&promocode=SAVE5M&upcode=USAVE825FOR12

I didn't post a link because RFD affiliate addition always messes up these links. Remove the space after the double forward slashes and copy and paste in your browser to see it. Promo code is SAVE5M
Lorenzo
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
lorenzo1000 wrote: I just called the SiriusXM toll free line to cancel and/or renew my subscription and was able to do so for $5 per month for 12 months.

I didn't post a link because RFD affiliate addition always messes up these links. Remove the space after the forward slashes and copy and paste in your browser to see it. Promo code is SAVE5M
For your reference here is the ongoing thread with the latest Sirius deals.
sirius-xm-5-months-20-1112801/
No politics in sigs - mods
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
drnic wrote: Not sure if this helps anyone, offer code: SAVE5M - $5/month for 12 months for a Select subscription plan (plus music royalty admin fee of 17.9% of the price). No mention of a free dot though.
lorenzo1000 wrote:
That thread is 5 months for $20...not really the same thing as this.
Did you read that thread at all? Its a continuous thread from 2011 with the latest codes and where the threads get merged together. The title could be different that's for sure.

But if you really want to make me dig for it its already been posted in THIS thread. See above quote. So...repost.
No politics in sigs - mods
Jul 14, 2016
281 posts
324 upvotes
Québec
Let's get f-ing real here: an echo dot is worth TWENTY FIVE BUCKS. that being said, when it was on sale for that price, it was tempting, but I'm WAY too cheap for that.

So I paid one month of Sirius XM at like 9$ then cancelled it. FWIW yeah you need to call and it's mildly annoying, but I read the fine print before and my plan seemed like it would work flawlessly. And it did! I never heard anything back from them. I also literally never used their damn service as I couldn't be assed to log me in my Onkyo receiver and I don't want to listen to that kind of thing when I'm at home
[removed for signature violation]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
Do not ever subscribe to this service. First, sound is shitty, watherver sound system you have. Secondly, when your sub ends, they harrass you by mail and by phone to re-subscribe, proposing you bad deals. My wife bought a car, with a 3 monthe free trial. After the free trial it's incredible how many phone calls we had every months to renew subscription. I just had to told them to never call back again, that my wife died in a car accident and to not recall again to reactivate the car's radio as the car been totalled.... That's what it takes to make them stop calling you
Sep 17, 2012
430 posts
714 upvotes
Mississauga
DoorCrasher wrote: Do not ever subscribe to this service. First, sound is shitty, watherver sound system you have. Secondly, when your sub ends, they harrass you by mail and by phone to re-subscribe, proposing you bad deals. My wife bought a car, with a 3 monthe free trial. After the free trial it's incredible how many phone calls we had every months to renew subscription. I just had to told them to never call back again, that my wife died in a car accident and to not recall again to reactivate the car's radio as the car been totalled.... That's what it takes to make them stop calling you
Interesting experience. They've earned a reputation for being persistent but I think that's from a long time ago. When my trial ended I received a few letters which I ignored and 2-3 calls. I answered the last call and said I'm not interested. I still got an email every couple of months which is pretty easy to ignore.

Months later, I picked it up again with a promo like this post and when that was about to end I called and said either you keep the price the same or I drop the service. They fake-checked with a supervisor and gave me the same price for another six months.
Sep 17, 2012
430 posts
714 upvotes
Mississauga
steve99zx6r wrote: Just called to "cancel" unless they were willing to give me the $5/month for 12 months plus a free Echo promotion. After waiting on hold for an hour, and a bit of stubborn negotiation, she finally caved and gave in to my demands lol. I received an Amazon code for the Echo minutes after hanging up.
They are desperate for subscriptions. As data limits keep going higher and streaming services keep getting better their value is dropping fast. They would go far to retain a subscribed customer.
Jan 2, 2020
149 posts
152 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: Do not ever subscribe to this service. First, sound is shitty, watherver sound system you have. Secondly, when your sub ends, they harrass you by mail and by phone to re-subscribe, proposing you bad deals. My wife bought a car, with a 3 monthe free trial. After the free trial it's incredible how many phone calls we had every months to renew subscription. I just had to told them to never call back again, that my wife died in a car accident and to not recall again to reactivate the car's radio as the car been totalled.... That's what it takes to make them stop calling you
Did you try changing your communication preferences online? There are options for Do Not Call, Do Not Email, Do Not Mail.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
JC0411 wrote: Did you try changing your communication preferences online? There are options for Do Not Call, Do Not Email, Do Not Mail.
We had no online account. We automatically subscribed through a car purchase (free 3 months trial). And, when you ask not to be called again they just should do so.... wether you ask directly on the phone or by email or via an internet account
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3971 posts
386 upvotes
Does anyone have experience with putting this sub on a second vehicle which is used only a few months a year? The primary car has the sub for $5/mth for the year.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)