Expired Hot Deals

SiriusXM

SiriusXM - 12 months for $5/month and FREE Amazon Echo Dot

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2020 12:11 am
Dec 26, 2004
826 posts
56 upvotes
Thanks, used this deal as my wife's trial subscription ended. Got email for echo dot redemption within 1/2 hour of signing up.
Nov 15, 2019
1 posts
Still works!

My girlfriend called this morning. Best deal she got was 10$/month for 6 months.

Then, I found this deal so I called them again. They cancelled the 10$ deal and told me the new deal was only for six months. So I told them my coupon was for 12 months. No problem... 12 months for 5$/month + Echo Dot.

Thanks!
Oct 5, 2008
259 posts
101 upvotes
North York
ihyeo0104 wrote: Guys you can also sign up(renew) using AMAZON499M for Select 6month $6.17/month all-in I just renewed mine for 6month and got the code for echo
yoooo this was a MUCH better deal! $6.64 all-in ($0.89 music royalty + $0.76 HST) and gives video access too. Free Echo dot as well. So basically $39.84 for 6 months and get an Echo Dot (which we plan to give as a gift or sell). Just have to remember to cancel and hope it's not chaos doing so.
Dec 26, 2006
510 posts
171 upvotes
Calgary
Do you get Howard with this offer?
Dec 13, 2008
168 posts
85 upvotes
NYR wrote: Do you get Howard with this offer?
Also curious, can anyone confirm if they are on the SIRIUSXM - ALL ACCESS Plan? Howard is only featured on that plan.
Oct 12, 2008
78 posts
222 upvotes
Ottawa
Has anyone cancelled SiriusXM without any issues?

After my trial period I caved and took a deal because they just kept offering me better and better deals. Now that it’s over and cancelled before the end (it took hours of calling) I got charged the full price. They didn’t cancel.

I sent an email saying I want to be refunded and they replied saying that I have to call in to cancel.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2018
1145 posts
553 upvotes
Agent086 wrote: Has anyone cancelled SiriusXM without any issues?

After my trial period I caved and took a deal because they just kept offering me better and better deals. Now that it’s over and cancelled before the end (it took hours of calling) I got charged the full price. They didn’t cancel.

I sent an email saying I want to be refunded and they replied saying that I have to call in to cancel.
You do have to call in to cancel. Took me all of 10 seconds. Sorry I don't drive as far to work anymore, I don't use it. Ok thanks.
Sep 29, 2004
231 posts
10 upvotes
GTA
RebeccaP911 wrote: There is another deal right now for SirusXM for 6 months with a free Google Nest Hub for $89 for 6 months. Cancel anytime after 6 months or pay $89 for early cancellation. Received link to order Hub within 30 minutes and it is already shipping.
Thanks RebeccaP911, got the email for Play store code for the Nest Hub.
Aug 12, 2010
621 posts
222 upvotes
Ottawa, Ontario
xdeals wrote: Also curious, can anyone confirm if they are on the SIRIUSXM - ALL ACCESS Plan? Howard is only featured on that plan.
Just went through this yesterday. I have been calling in and threatening to cancel for the past 12 years (sometimes every 3, 6 or 12 months - depending on how hard I fight and who I am negotiating with) and they don't seem to offer the best deals for All Access with Howard. Only for Select. Which it seems all the deals above are for.

So after refusing 3 or 4 of their offers and trying to get the Echo or Google Nest deals as discussed here, I finally accepted SiriusXM All Access 1 Year $99.00 + fees + tx= $131.53

So it seems if you want Howard and the Pandora online channels then I think $99/year plus fees and tx is the best you can do. If I am wrong, can someone explicitly show here that they got the All Access for less. (That includes Howard)

Their full yearly price for what I got for $131.53 is approx $350/year. Which I would never pay. But just for comparison sake!

Thanks
Thanks to all at RedFlagDeals for all the great deals obtained.
Dec 13, 2008
168 posts
85 upvotes
starwatcher wrote: Just went through this yesterday. I have been calling in and threatening to cancel for the past 12 years (sometimes every 3, 6 or 12 months - depending on how hard I fight and who I am negotiating with) and they don't seem to offer the best deals for All Access with Howard. Only for Select. Which it seems all the deals above are for.

So after refusing 3 or 4 of their offers and trying to get the Echo or Google Nest deals as discussed here, I finally accepted SiriusXM All Access 1 Year $99.00 + fees + tx= $131.53

So it seems if you want Howard and the Pandora online channels then I think $99/year plus fees and tx is the best you can do. If I am wrong, can someone explicitly show here that they got the All Access for less. (That includes Howard)

Their full yearly price for what I got for $131.53 is approx $350/year. Which I would never pay. But just for comparison sake!

Thanks
I just went through the same thing, all these deals seem to be for select which doesn't include Howard. I was originally offered $120+fees+tax and then got them to lower it to the $99+fees+tax like you got.

$99 for all access in the car and app which works with android auto is a decent deal.

Thanks for the reply!
Sep 11, 2011
793 posts
491 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks OP!

Had to call and say I was cancelling to get deal but got it. Echo Dot order has been confirmed. Had to pay ~$5 shipping
Dec 26, 2006
510 posts
171 upvotes
Calgary
Any deals that get you Howard 100 and Howard 101?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1443 posts
235 upvotes
Mississauga
Sirius Select includes Howard Stern. My $30 for 6 months deal expires next week so I will be calling in tomorrow to cancel/ renew.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200305-230727_Chrome.jpg
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Jul 10, 2007
422 posts
317 upvotes
Just to add to this thread, I was on the All Access plan (with Howard Stern etc) that was coming up for renewal next week. I paid $99 + taxes etc last year ($125.11 total for the year). Price was supposed to go up to $29/month... right.

I called in today and chose the “cancel” option. Told them I wanted to cancel because of the huge increase. They offered $119 + taxes/fees (like $150 or so). I asked about dropping Howard Stern (I didn’t listen to him anyways myself). They offered $99 + taxes.

Told them the code in original post. No problem. $5/month + taxes/fees and I get the dot, which I guess I can sell for a few bucks. Not too shabby. No Howard, but I’m ok with that for the price.

Thanks op and everyone else who posted updates and experiences.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1947 posts
1021 upvotes
Midland
impailer17 wrote: Sirius Select includes Howard Stern. My $30 for 6 months deal expires next week so I will be calling in tomorrow to cancel/ renew.
Not sure where that's from but that is not correct. Select does not include Howard Stern.
Aug 9, 2013
383 posts
329 upvotes
Mississauga
For 3 years, I had Sirius for $30 for 6 months . All I had to do is give them a "either that or cancel". They folded like a cheap tent.

Now I have 24,749 songs on a 256GB micros sd and never looked back.

Sooo...is it a deal if one can routinely get it by being an RFDer?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1443 posts
235 upvotes
Mississauga
joe2k1 wrote: Not sure where that's from but that is not correct. Select does not include Howard Stern.
The only reason I pay $30 every 6 months is for Howard. I have always had this under the Select plan. I only see a "mostly music" plan option that does not include Howard.
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2015 posts
794 upvotes
BC
Called in and got the 12 months for $5 plus Amazon Dot. Unfortunately, I didn't get the regular east coast customer service agent like I've been accustomed to have friendly chats with. I'd guess this guy was Filipino, and there was a lot of misunderstandings. I just got off the phone, and despite saying I could login to my account, I just didn't have an account for the app/online player, it looks like whatever he did disabled/reset the login that was working for me. He said I'd be emailed some stuff, but its been 5 minutes and haven't gotten any emails yet. Hopefully, something will make it obvious what usernames to use and I don't need to call back in and go through another username/password hassle.

Edit: Yea, I had to call back. Again, the automated system prompted for phone number and account number, and then immediately asked for it again when talking to the person. *sigh* This guy was even harder to understand, but he understood me perfectly, so he got my account and player username and passwords fixed up in a couple of minutes.
Koodo: $45/10GB Unlimited Canada wide calling
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
3240 posts
615 upvotes
Awesome.
perfect timing. It is time for renewal for my month plan and I just got off the phone and mention this code and got it for 6 bucks something with all the fees an taxes for 12 months when the original offer was for 40 bucks for 6 months.
Sweet. Thanks OP.
Last edited by HammerJoe on Mar 8th, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1947 posts
1021 upvotes
Midland
HammerJoe wrote: Awesome.
perfect timing. It is time for renewal for my month plan and I just got off the phone and mention this code and got it for 6 bucks something with all the fees an taxes for 12 months when the original offer was for 40 bucks for months.
Sweet. Thanks OP.
did you have to pay the entire years amount? or will you get billed $6.xx a month?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)