Expired Hot Deals

[SiriusXM] SiriusXM - 12 months for $5/month and FREE Amazon Echo Dot

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2020 12:11 am
Nov 19, 2011
142 posts
33 upvotes
London
I ended up going with a 5 month / $ 26.22 all in deal because I couldn’t understand what the person was saying.
Apr 29, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
Can confirm; called the number with an existing SiriusXM subscription, mentioned the promo, they switched me over to the $5 + tax /month for 12 months. They even prorated the last month I paid for and refunded my CC!

Thanks for sharing OP! Gotta have my Channel 158 CALIENTE!!!
Feb 6, 2011
36 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Who wants a free subscription for their car?

I only need to listen on my phone (I don't have Sirius XM on my car). It's cheaper to go for the Car + App version as it's $4.99/Month instead of $8/Month for App-Only version. The problem is, the system requires an RadioId/ESN to claim the offer, which I don't have.

PM me if your interested, I'd be happy to add someone to my subscription to claim this offer, no strings attached or any long-term guarantee of course.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1436 posts
458 upvotes
ON
What's the cheapest way to get a radio, possibly to use at home?

We really only want streaming on an Echo, which is currently free until May sometime with COVID, but after that it's more expensive for the streaming only, than for a Sirius radio and stream...

So mainly looking for the radio ID so I can get deals like this, but maybe wouldn't hurt to have a radio.
Nov 30, 2006
463 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto
Any deals with the Howard stern package anyone has seen?
Oct 26, 2012
839 posts
1229 upvotes
Thanks OP! Had my renewal tomorrow, I was on the $60/year promo and I was about to lapse into the regular price of $25/month. 10 minutes later after I gave them the code I got the price and the Echo code!! Surprisingly really easy, didn’t even need to cancel like I did last year.
Mar 30, 2007
307 posts
29 upvotes
Anyone still getting this deal? I had 2 days left in my plan and called to cancel, she offered me a whole bunch of crappy deals.

I ultimately settled for $50 for 6 months of the premium plan, which isnt the greatest. I'm kinda regretting not just following through with the cancel and trying my luck for a win back deal. oh well maybe next time
∙ Quarter Chicken Dinner ∙ White Meat ∙ Fries ∙ Extra Sauce
Oct 9, 2017
29 posts
90 upvotes
canadianguy_001 wrote: Anyone still getting this deal? I had 2 days left in my plan and called to cancel, she offered me a whole bunch of crappy deals.

I ultimately settled for $50 for 6 months of the premium plan, which isnt the greatest. I'm kinda regretting not just following through with the cancel and trying my luck for a win back deal. oh well maybe next time
I just called and I signed up for the "Premium Streaming" package for $60/Year.
It was this or the Select package with Google Home Nest for $89/6 months.
Nov 26, 2013
68 posts
4 upvotes
London
How long does it take to get the code email for the echo?

I received this promo in the mail since the 6 months free is ending on my F150. I signed up using the promo code I got a few hours ago but still don't have an email from Sirius with my Amazon code?
Sep 22, 2010
100 posts
41 upvotes
Quebec City
Renewed this morning for 5$/month (12 months) + Echo. I just told them promo code AMAZONDOT5M. Pretty easy...
Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5192 posts
3444 upvotes
never ever give your personnal infos to that company. Once your subsciption is over they keep harrassing you by phone. My wife bought a new car, with a free 3 months trial. After the free trial they kept calling again and again, with different offers each time they called. At every call we asked them to delete our contact infos from their database. Last time they called, I had to told them that my wife died. The guy said he was really sorry to hear this, but had the nerves to ask if I still had the car... I had to reply that she died in a car crash and that the car been totaled.... they are R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

At whatever price I would never do business with them
Nov 23, 2017
168 posts
88 upvotes
I just did this online on my spare car radio. My sub expired may 1st, I had requested a call back because they wouldn’t do it over online chat when my sub was still active. They called me back at a time I hadn’t requested and I couldn’t answer. They then cancelled my sub.

I just had time to get online now to renew it and the promo code worked through the online renewal. $6.67 tax in per month for 12 months and a free 3rd gen echo dot. Wish they would just accept it like this before my sub expired but I’ll take it anyway.