Expired Hot Deals

[SiriusXM] SiriusXM - 12 months for $5/month and FREE Amazon Echo Dot

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2020 12:11 am
Aug 21, 2010
93 posts
82 upvotes
thanks OP! was very easy to make the switch from my current 10$ a month plan - they canceled that one, credited me the difference and signed me up for 5$/month for 12 months!
Jul 3, 2017
94 posts
67 upvotes
Thanks! Switched over from our $60/12m that was expiring June 1st so this is great. They already sent me the code for the Dot and its ordered.
Dec 5, 2012
138 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
My subscription was going to expire on Thursday.

just called and they offered 6 months for the price of 3. I mentioned the code and all of a sudden they found the promo.

quite happy at $6.67 per month for 12 months.
Jun 22, 2009
94 posts
44 upvotes
i did got an email offer for $3.33 per month.
if you don't need any more google home/echos then there seem to be more room for negotiation
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1290 posts
461 upvotes
Midland
swordy wrote: i did got an email offer for $3.33 per month.
if you don't need any more google home/echos then there seem to be more room for negotiation
Can you show us a screenshot of the email? Feel free to remove anything that would identify you :)
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
19563 posts
4171 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
-- BUMP --

I am a pre-existing SiriusXM customer, and my previous deal expiry is coming up.

I called in and got Sirius XM Select @ $5/month for 12 months and a free Echo Dot. Total price $6.67/mo.
This is valid for the Echo Dot Gen3, but not the clock version, despite it being the same price. Angry Face
I could not get them to give me the "All Access" deal - preferential treatment for new customers, I guess.

I get the feeling they are a 'slimy' company, but I actually do quite like some of the channels and I probably listen to it 30+ hours per week on my Sonos, so I'm getting my money's worth.
- Casual Gastronomist -
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3487 posts
1271 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone else who canceled get a call from Sirius recently? I missed a call from them and not sure if they were offering something
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13536 posts
5100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
john.canad wrote: Anyone else who canceled get a call from Sirius recently? I missed a call from them and not sure if they were offering something
Oh don’t worry... they will keep calling you back to the point of harassment.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2005
1853 posts
201 upvotes
Jucius Maximus wrote: -- BUMP --

I am a pre-existing SiriusXM customer, and my previous deal expiry is coming up.

I called in and got Sirius XM Select @ $5/month for 12 months and a free Echo Dot. Total price $6.67/mo.
This is valid for the Echo Dot Gen3, but not the clock version, despite it being the same price. Angry Face
I could not get them to give me the "All Access" deal - preferential treatment for new customers, I guess.

I get the feeling they are a 'slimy' company, but I actually do quite like some of the channels and I probably listen to it 30+ hours per week on my Sonos, so I'm getting my money's worth.
I called to ask for the deal (pressed 2 to cancel) and was told that it was for new customers only. I was offered $5/month for 6 months with no Echo Dot which was exactly the same offer I received by email. I said if they won't offer me the same to go ahead and cancel. Some time while on hold the call dropped. I called back and just asked to cancel straight away since they weren't willing to give me the deal earlier. They asked me why and I said they were not willing to give me the deal. I was put on hold and they were able to make it happen.

07/10/2020-07/10/2021 SiriusXM All Access 1 Year $60.00
07/10/2020-07/10/2021 SiriusXM video 1 Year 0.00
07/10/2020-07/10/2021 Music Royalty and Administrative Fee 10.74
07/10/2020-07/14/2020 Previous Subscription Credit -0.78
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
19563 posts
4171 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
@guessaaa Nice, I guess I should have played a bit more hardball there.
- Casual Gastronomist -
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5817 posts
9544 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
See latest deal - echo dot and upgrade to All Access package for $60 plus fees - https://www.siriusxm.ca/select/mega-offer/

You may have to copy and paste link - RFD has a habit of screwing up siriusxm links...

Small print: SELECT OFFER DETAILS: Offer expires on September 30th, 2020. Activate a radio and receive a Select subscription at the introductory price for your first 12 months, plus a unique single-use coupon code for a free Amazon Echo Dot through amazon.ca. Valid email address required to receive coupon code. During your initial 12-month subscription term, your service will be upgraded (at no additional cost to you) and you will receive the channels and features available in our All Access subscription package. Your account will be billed at a promotional rate of $60 for the first 12 months of your paid subscription. A Music Royalty and Administrative Fee (MRF) of 17.9% of the subscription price and taxes apply. After your first 12 months, your Select subscription will renew every month and your credit card will automatically be charged at the then-applicable regular price (currently $16.99/month plus MRF and taxes) for as long as you choose to remain a subscriber. You may call SiriusXM at 1-833-838-7840 to cancel at any time.