$60
Savings:
70%
Retailer:
SiriusXM
https://www.siriusxm.ca/new-way-to-listen-now/

Promo Code SXM60

Pretty good deal, $5 a month for SiriusXM
This is very similar deal to the other thread (6 Months for $30 back in May) but at least this one lasts longer before regular pricing kicks in (just make sure you remember to cancel or speak to retentions before that happens)
Koodo $40 Canada Wide + 8GB + 1000 Intl LD
Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $12 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $19 per Month
Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming
146 replies
May 5, 2011
49 posts
60 upvotes
Fredericton, NB
Link doesn't work but if the code works, that would be great! Mine is up for renewal at the end of the month.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
6924 posts
1174 upvotes
BC
DoubleJesus wrote:
Jul 29th, 2019 9:12 pm
Link doesn't work but if the code works, that would be great! Mine is up for renewal at the end of the month.
That's RFD's referral system breaking the link, try copy-pasting it and you should be good to go.

https://www.siriusxm.ca/new-way-to-listen-now/
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1243 posts
749 upvotes
Could I combine this with the Sirius Rebate for purchasing a vehicle tuner? It doesn't say in the fine print

Offer Details: Purchase a SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (SXV300V1C) from a participating retailer before December 31st, 2019 and receive an $80 mail-in rebate when you subscribe for a minimum of 180 days (90 days included with your radio, for free, followed by 90 days continuous paid service). To qualify for this offer, a minimum subscription of 180 days must be activated and maintained and the radio registered at SiriusXM.ca/rebate80 including customer name, address, proof of purchase and radio ID, or mail the foregoing, postmarked by December 31st, 2019, to ATTN: SXV300 Rebate, Sirius XM Canada Inc., 400-135 Liberty Street, Toronto, ON M6K 1A7. We are not responsible for lost or delayed mail, or for internet submissions which are incomplete, inaccurate, delayed or have failed. Once the necessary documentation has been submitted, SiriusXM will verify that the required subscription has been activated and remains active and is in good standing and mail you an $80 cheque, approximately 4 weeks after verification that you have met the 180 days of service commitment. Limit one rebate per Radio ID. Credit Card required. Use of SiriusXM Canada satellite radio constitutes acceptance of our Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.ca/terms. We collect and use personal information according to our Privacy Policy available at siriusxm.ca/privacy.
Jul 10, 2013
97 posts
57 upvotes
MONTR
Can Canadians subscribe to US SiriusXM and pay with Canadian credit card?
Sep 24, 2017
15 posts
5 upvotes
FYI, I called to cancel my subscription, which was due in the middle of September and was the regular rate that costs 4x as much. I told them I'd keep it if they honoured this promo price.

They did it no problem. Cancelled my plan on the spot and used the amount remaining as a credit to the new plan. All in, comes to 77 CAD for the whole year, starting next month (there's a licensing fee and tax added).
Oct 31, 2007
3389 posts
464 upvotes
Yah SXM is ridiculous for their standard pricing vs what you can actually get it for. I guess enough of their subscribers just don't bother to phone and ask. I've been on 6 for $30 for a couple of years now. I only use the app and stream with CarPlay in my vehicle which I like. Use it enough to warrant that cost but certainly not the cost of full price. Technically this offer is for a physical radio, not sure if it comes with the App or not??? Regardless easy enough to get the deal (or 6 for $30 at least)
Mar 13, 2018
78 posts
37 upvotes
freshboy0 wrote:
Jul 30th, 2019 10:19 am
Can Canadians subscribe to US SiriusXM and pay with Canadian credit card?
Yes, done it for years.
I'm now using the Canadian Sirius service.
Jul 10, 2013
97 posts
57 upvotes
MONTR
andrewlo wrote:
Jul 30th, 2019 10:29 am
Yes, done it for years.
I'm now using the Canadian Sirius service.
Thanks, wanted to get the US SiriusXM because it has some few extra music channels that Canada SiriusXM doesn't have
Aug 9, 2008
394 posts
172 upvotes
freshboy0 wrote:
Jul 30th, 2019 10:31 am
Thanks, wanted to get the US SiriusXM because it has some few extra music channels that Canada SiriusXM doesn't have
Does the US select plan include Howard Stern? When I check on the US site, Stern 100 and 101 are part of the "Sirius Select" plan, not sure if this is the same as "SiriusXM Select"
Nov 18, 2009
203 posts
51 upvotes
nufan wrote:
Jul 30th, 2019 10:28 am
Yah SXM is ridiculous for their standard pricing vs what you can actually get it for. I guess enough of their subscribers just don't bother to phone and ask. I've been on 6 for $30 for a couple of years now. I only use the app and stream with CarPlay in my vehicle which I like. Use it enough to warrant that cost but certainly not the cost of full price. Technically this offer is for a physical radio, not sure if it comes with the App or not??? Regardless easy enough to get the deal (or 6 for $30 at least)
Wondered the same thing so I spoke to a customer service rep. The $60 for 12 months includes streaming via the app (a new standard feature since July 10th). It doesn't include Powered by Pandora and I assume the other features of their All Access sub : Howard Stern, NFL or Nascar.
Jul 10, 2013
97 posts
57 upvotes
MONTR
Kerberos wrote:
Jul 30th, 2019 10:56 am
Wondered the same thing so I spoke to a customer service rep. The $60 for 12 months includes streaming via the app (a new standard feature since July 10th). It doesn't include Powered by Pandora and I assume the other features of their All Access sub : Howard Stern, NFL or Nascar.
So, not for car, only streaming through the app?
Apr 30, 2017
243 posts
403 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
Punky Hunky wrote:
Jul 30th, 2019 9:42 am
Could I combine this with the Sirius Rebate for purchasing a vehicle tuner? It doesn't say in the fine print

Offer Details: Purchase a SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (SXV300V1C) from a participating retailer before December 31st, 2019 and receive an $80 mail-in rebate when you subscribe for a minimum of 180 days (90 days included with your radio, for free, followed by 90 days continuous paid service). To qualify for this offer, a minimum subscription of 180 days must be activated and maintained and the radio registered at SiriusXM.ca/rebate80 including customer name, address, proof of purchase and radio ID, or mail the foregoing, postmarked by December 31st, 2019, to ATTN: SXV300 Rebate, Sirius XM Canada Inc., 400-135 Liberty Street, Toronto, ON M6K 1A7. We are not responsible for lost or delayed mail, or for internet submissions which are incomplete, inaccurate, delayed or have failed. Once the necessary documentation has been submitted, SiriusXM will verify that the required subscription has been activated and remains active and is in good standing and mail you an $80 cheque, approximately 4 weeks after verification that you have met the 180 days of service commitment. Limit one rebate per Radio ID. Credit Card required. Use of SiriusXM Canada satellite radio constitutes acceptance of our Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.ca/terms. We collect and use personal information according to our Privacy Policy available at siriusxm.ca/privacy.
Don't know if you got your answer but yes. When I select the free radio, in able to enter the promo code.
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
8748 posts
6464 upvotes
Markham
I got the $60 for 12 months offer from Sirius for my car radio. It includes streaming as well.

All in all was around $77 inc fees and taxes.