[SiriusXM] 12 Months SiriusXM for $60

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2020 3:19 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
1867 posts
882 upvotes
mb
Thanks OP. I always call in to cancel and get given the $30 deal, but I called today and asked about the 12 month $60 deal and they gave it to me.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
1268 posts
412 upvotes
Ontario
Signed up my old receiver. Great deal!
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3569 posts
178 upvotes
Renewed at $60/yr. Kept a reminder in my calendar to call next year before the renewal.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1484 posts
901 upvotes
Calgary
tigger03 wrote:
Oct 28th, 2019 11:44 am
Renewed at $60/yr. Kept a reminder in my calendar to call next year before the renewal.
That’s exactly what I do. Never been a problem. I added a second vehicle to my service last month (both cars for $60 each for a year) and had them line up the dates as closely as possible (they’re a few days apart due to trial in vehicle 2). So now I will just call in once a year a few weeks before my anniversary to resubscribe for what I hope to be $60 per year.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2002
2828 posts
549 upvotes
Ajax
Sweet ..just got the offer 5 bucks a month for 12 months ...billed monthly
Nov 8, 2011
539 posts
163 upvotes
NEPEAN
Anyone know if factory Ford system would get Stern with this deal? Would pay $5 a month to have it in my truck, but I listened to H100 and H101 95% of the time when I had it before.
Jun 6, 2005
535 posts
38 upvotes
Just renewed today as my old subscription runs out. Thanks OP - got $60 + tax and fee for Select plan. Offered me all access for $130 but I declined (did not ask whether that was plus taxes or not). I did get all access on my wife's vehicle in April for $99/yr + tax and fee so you should be able to get that if you are firm. Good luck!
Nov 2, 2019
14 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks, worked great.

Just gotta remember to cancel. That calendar thing is a great idea.
Jan 1, 2004
43 posts
3 upvotes
jan.vroen wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2019 3:14 pm
Regarding Howard Stern and the Select package, it depends on what type of radio you have. Our Audi Q5 gets Howard Stern with a Select Package because it's equipped with a Sirius head unit. Our Audi A3 has a different type of radio (XM?) and requires All-Access to get Howard Stern.
Can anyone confirm or refute this? Another poster suggested that the two Howard channels are INCLUDED in the SELECT Canada package, but the Canada website has Howard crossed out for SELECT.

Also, is there a limit to how many devices can use the app on one account ?

I NEVER thought I would like SiriusXM, but currently on my 3-month new vehicle (ALL ACCESS) trial and enjoying the Netflix Comedy channel. Howard is okay too.
Dec 9, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
Just signed up . I had almost 4 weeks left before my one year membership ran out .Didn't want to forget . I thought my membership would start on the same date .
Not so . They cancelled the remaining 25 days and kinda pro-rated this years rate at the $60 plus tax deal less $4 and tax. Fine with me .
I do not get Howard Stern or some NFL stuff with my select plan .
Nov 3, 2018
2 posts
I can confirm. Just called and said I was cancelling if I didn't get a better deal. After rejecting the offers, I stated I wanted the $60 deal. He said only if I had the code. Told him SXM60 and it was a done deal. Easy peasy...if you don't count the 20 minutes on hold!