Expired Hot Deals

[SiriusXM] 12 Months SiriusXM for $60

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2020 3:19 pm
Jul 23, 2011
303 posts
179 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
ammaretto wrote: id like to know as well...& which is better? visa or mastercard?
Signed up today with Stack, no problems.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2188 posts
440 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
Armani18J wrote: Does anyone know if they take prepaid MasterCards like Stack? I'd assume it wouldn't be an issue but I'd like to make sure.
ammaretto wrote: id like to know as well...& which is better? visa or mastercard?
Kaida9 wrote: Signed up today with Stack, no problems.
good to hear there's an option like stack. I may look a little more into what stack is. I tried to use a vanilla visa and another prepaid mc several months ago to set up a sub and it wouldn't accept either one. based on sirius' shady business practices, very early renewal process and relentless/rude csr's .. I'd never give them a real cc # again (with them for many years several years ago with a sportster 5 portable unit, which now has free lifetime ;)). if I could get all access for this I'd definitely consider it
Second rule of RFD ... don't talk about stocktrack.ca with non-members of RFD
Third rule of RFD ... see first rule. if you don`t know first rule, someone`s following the rules ;)

Woodstock, ON
Jan 21, 2013
442 posts
91 upvotes
stoney creek
Kaida9 wrote: Signed up today with Stack, no problems.

ive never heard of Stack... I bought a vanilla prepaid $100- card today, hope that works. ;-(
Dec 25, 2007
944 posts
201 upvotes
There's a Canadian royalty fee of 8 bucks?
Dec 28, 2017
6 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener Ontario
That is their Regular Price
Not the $16.99 they post.
They are are Deceitful Company.
If you call them before your Sub ends and tell them
I want to cancel
Guess What?
Your CC gets charged $269 for a full year.
And try getting your Money back
You have to go to The Philippines.
Lol
Jun 7, 2013
218 posts
167 upvotes
Mascouche
FYI, we are using Sirius XM in our car since 3+ years. The 6 first months were free after what I had to pay about 38$ for 6 months. Near the end of each 6 months I call them and tell them (in a courteous manner) that I willing to keep the subscription at the price I'm already paying or otherwise I'll just cancel my subscription. Each time it works and many other people are doing the same things.
Apr 20, 2018
73 posts
52 upvotes
Just signed up for 2 different plans

Promo code DEAL34 for $29.94 plus fees and tax in Ontario $ 38.63 Sirius Select includes Howard Stern channels.
Promo Code TAKE50AA for $50.00 plus fees and tax in Ontario $64.53 XM All Access ........I think this is on XM main page as a promo.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8389 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
MerrickON wrote: Just signed up for 2 different plans

Promo code DEAL34 for $29.94 plus fees and tax in Ontario $ 38.63 Sirius Select includes Howard Stern channels.
Promo Code TAKE50AA for $50.00 plus fees and tax in Ontario $64.53 XM All Access ........I think this is on XM main page as a promo.
the first code DEAL34 doesn't include Stern, it's not part of Sirius Select unless that code somehow overrides it. DEAL34 is basically SAVE60 for 6 months instead of 12.

The second code does include Stern and works out to be $10ish a month for a 6 month term....tempting. That code doesn't show on the homepage for me but it worked.

thanks
Oct 16, 2012
236 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
zdpz wrote: Why would anyone pay for this instead of Spotify and Pandora? Genuine question, maybe there's something I'm missing.

Don't need data for this? The specific collection and programming? Works anywhere in the world?
For myself, I do like hearing the variety of music from whatever billboard is trying to churn out to my go to RnB station to comedy central.

Granted, I can do that aswell on my spotify premium account, there's something about having a DJ and the fact that I'm not just listening to a playlist entertains me.
Dec 11, 2008
82 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
crashxxx wrote: good to hear there's an option like stack. I may look a little more into what stack is. I tried to use a vanilla visa and another prepaid mc several months ago to set up a sub and it wouldn't accept either one. based on sirius' shady business practices, very early renewal process and relentless/rude csr's .. I'd never give them a real cc # again (with them for many years several years ago with a sportster 5 portable unit, which now has free lifetime ;)). if I could get all access for this I'd definitely consider it
I called in to renew my US SiriusXM account about 6 months ago, using a SiriusXM gift card of $30. Obviously, I was short a few bucks but they told me to try paying with one of my Canadian credit cards and it worked. Also, the card was not automatically saved as a payment method for future purchases and renewals.

I was surprised that this had worked as years ago (maybe around 2012) Sirius had stopped allowing non-US credit cards and gift cards as a method of payment. It was a major pain signing up for the US service.
Nov 15, 2017
644 posts
427 upvotes
What is the procedure on getting this deal? I clicked on OP's link, typed in my radio ID and promo code, but once I reach the change my subscription page, I do not see any discounts.

EDIT: Looks like I gotta cancel first to make it inactive.
Sep 24, 2009
27 posts
Halifax
I want NFL radio, do I need All Access for this. My sub expired. What is the cheapest deal for All Access in Canada?
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1157 posts
3051 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
ChrisC54869 wrote: Thanks OP.
10 minutes got me a quick refund on my service that was auto-renewed.
Following Steps:
1. Called 1-888-539-7474
2. Press 1 (English) then 3 (Accounts), then 2 (Account Inquiries).
3. Told the guy on the other end. "My account was just auto-renewed. I would like to use Promo Code SXM60 to pay less for my current package."
4. He asked what plan this was for.
5. I told him "SiriusXM Select plan for 1 year."
6. He refunded the difference on my card.
7. He told me to call back just before my renewal date next year and do this again.
Thanks op for deal. Bigger thanks you for step by step instructions. Literally took 10 minutes as per your post. Only thing they wanted to know was where I heard about this deal. Told them I got an email and that was fine. Great savings, wouldn't pay more for it than that. All said and done bout 80 bucks taxes in.
What's in your wallet?