Apr 28, 2014
116 posts
66 upvotes
Hannon, ON

[SiriusXM] 5 Months for $20 ($4/month)

Deal Link:
Savings:
75%
Received this email just this morning, I tried the SAVE20M code on a different car and it works!
This is $1 cheaper per month than the $30/6Months promo I was considering since my subscription expired.

Promo code: SAVE20M

Additional Info: This can be stack with current active subscription as per @djwalsh3000
djwalsh3000 wrote: I just signed up for it through their online chat support. Total after taxes and fees was just over $25, and it will begin once my current subscription expires in May.
Thanks OP!
[/quote
Images
  • SIRIUS.png
Last edited by MechTech on Feb 28th, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bell - Gigabit + Basic TV = $71.95/mo.
Koodo - 8GB + Unli Call/text = $40/mo.
Freedom - 10gb + Unli Call/text = $39/mo.
Ecobee 3 - Free!!
107 replies
Nov 9, 2010
779 posts
991 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Looks like it would work for me, but I've got 2 months left of my Premier package and I don't want to cut it short... Any idea whether it will stack or not?
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: djwalsh3000
[OP]
Apr 28, 2014
116 posts
66 upvotes
Hannon, ON
djwalsh3000 wrote: Looks like it would work for me, but I've got 2 months left of my Premier package and I don't want to cut it short... Any idea whether it will stack or not?
Not sure, it doesn't hurt to call Sirius and ask.
Ecobee 3 - Free!!
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3042 posts
1065 upvotes
North York
If it stacks let me know, my renewal of six months is in March
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
2050 posts
861 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I would be all over this if they offered hindi/Punjabi music channels.
Jul 27, 2016
305 posts
222 upvotes
Not sure about other areas but even at $20, I find it hard to justify paying for a service that cuts out anytime I drive within 500m of a cell phone tower.
I’ve tried an after market antenna which helped a bit but it still happens too often.

Fix this if you want my money SiriusXM!
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2287 posts
1338 upvotes
Ottawa
PierreS299131 wrote: Not sure about other areas but even at $20, I find it hard to justify paying for a service that cuts out anytime I drive within 500m of a cell phone tower.
I’ve tried an after market antenna which helped a bit but it still happens too often.

That's strange. The only time satellite radio ever cut out on me was at an intersection near the Calgary airport. They must have had some serious electronics under the ground.
Nov 9, 2010
779 posts
991 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Cjohnson202 wrote: If it stacks let me know, my renewal of six months is in March
I just signed up for it through their online chat support. Total after taxes and fees was just over $25, and it will begin once my current subscription expires in May.

Thanks OP!
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: djwalsh3000
Nov 24, 2014
386 posts
368 upvotes
Isla Nublar, Costa R…
PierreS299131 wrote: Not sure about other areas but even at $20, I find it hard to justify paying for a service that cuts out anytime I drive within 500m of a cell phone tower.

correct me if i'm wrong but i thought "satellite radio" sends signals from their satellites??
Jan 26, 2011
221 posts
182 upvotes
Ajax
Anyone know if you can redeem this online without having to call them?
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3042 posts
1065 upvotes
North York
two posts up someone said you could do It through chat
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
22147 posts
25995 upvotes
Toronto
jurassicworld wrote: correct me if i'm wrong but i thought "satellite radio" sends signals from their satellites??
Not always. SiriusXM in Toronto uses a mixture of satellite and terrestrial transmitters.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
[OP]
Apr 28, 2014
116 posts
66 upvotes
Hannon, ON
djwalsh3000 wrote: I just signed up for it through their online chat support. Total after taxes and fees was just over $25, and it will begin once my current subscription expires in May.

Thanks OP!
No problem, edit the OP, seems like a lot of people has active subscription.
kingest_kong wrote: Anyone know if you can redeem this online without having to call them?
This can be done online.
Ecobee 3 - Free!!
Mar 25, 2005
947 posts
357 upvotes
St. Catharines ON
Thanks OP

BTW my XM works in the garage with the door closed - must be land based signals.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1497 posts
1264 upvotes
jurassicworld wrote: correct me if i'm wrong but i thought "satellite radio" sends signals from their satellites??
A satellite receiver is just an antenna. Receives rf signals and is not impervious to interference.
[OP]
Apr 28, 2014
116 posts
66 upvotes
Hannon, ON
Desna99 wrote: SAVE3Q

3 months for 10$
Oh wow that is even cheaper per month. Can someone try to stack this SAVE3Q + SAVE20M? LOL!
Ecobee 3 - Free!!
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2287 posts
1338 upvotes
Ottawa
MechTech wrote: Oh wow that is even cheaper per month. Can someone try to stack this SAVE3Q + SAVE20M? LOL!
Now that everyone and their grandma has a high-limit data plan, SiriusXM must be feeling the squeeze...
Jul 20, 2005
349 posts
108 upvotes
Weird, I'm getting this message when I go to the link:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we no longer advertise for SiriusXM Canada, and are still in the process of converting some of our older links.

*Affiliates: you can log into your account at AvantLink to help control the behavior of inactive merchant links like this - go to the "Merchants" page and view the "My Inactive Merchants" listing.
[OP]
Apr 28, 2014
116 posts
66 upvotes
Hannon, ON
Leahjz wrote: Weird, I'm getting this message when I go to the link:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we no longer advertise for SiriusXM Canada, and are still in the process of converting some of our older links.

*Affiliates: you can log into your account at AvantLink to help control the behavior of inactive merchant links like this - go to the "Merchants" page and view the "My Inactive Merchants" listing.
Just use google "Sirius XM canada" then go to plans tab and chose Sirius Select
Ecobee 3 - Free!!