Oct 12, 2012
1130 posts
2485 upvotes

6 months of SiriusXM AND FREE Amazon Echo Dot for $24

Deal Link:
Retailer:
SiriusXM
https://care.siriusxm.ca/subscribe/chec ... angpref=en

Saw an ad on Instagram for it. You get your first 3 months free of SiriusXM when you sign up, plus a coupon code for a free Amazon Echo Dot.

You will have to pay a $70.00 EARLY TERMINATION FEE if you cancel within the first 6 months. So you'd have to pay for an additional 3 months of the subscription ($8/mo) in order to not have to pay for the Echo Dot.

3 months x $8/month = $24 (+tax)

So you get 6 months of the service and a free Echo Dot for $24.

Not a bad deal.
Offer Details: Activate a SiriusXM Essential Streaming subscription, pay $0.00 for your first 3 months and get a free Echo Dot, (shipping charges and taxes may apply) while supplies last. Service will continue every month thereafter and your credit card will automatically be charged for as long as you choose to remain a subscriber. Fees and taxes extra. A Music Royalty and Administrative Fee (MRF) of 10.2% applies. Credit card required. To cancel you may call us at 1-833-838-7846. If you cancel or terminate your SiriusXM Essential Streaming subscription during the first 6 months, you will be charged a $70.00 EARLY TERMINATION FEE. All programming subject to change. SiriusXM Canada reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is available for new subscribers only. The service may not be available unless “data” is enabled; data charges may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for details. See our Customer Agreement and Privacy Policy for complete terms. Offer is limited to 1 Echo Dot redemption per customer. Offer is not available to residents of Quebec.
Last edited by cursayer on Jul 20th, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
30 replies
Nov 2, 2015
979 posts
404 upvotes
Markham
good luck to cancel it
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6929 posts
3237 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for sharing

When I click the link, I get

« sorry for the inconvenience, but we no longer advertise for SiriusXM Canada, and are still in the process of converting some of our older links. »
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1130 posts
2485 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote: Thanks for sharing

When I click the link, I get

« sorry for the inconvenience, but we no longer advertise for SiriusXM Canada, and are still in the process of converting some of our older links. »
Offer not valid in QC sorry :(
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1448 posts
2079 upvotes
a16107 wrote: good luck to cancel it
"Going to prison" always works for me.

Cheers, KH
Mar 17, 2018
997 posts
1457 upvotes
Buy the echo dot but avoid SXM like you avoid STD's at a Tijuana ***** house!
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams
$50 15GB Unlimited Talk and Text
$22.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Dec 31, 2011
120 posts
136 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
I just cancelled a week ago after the Amazon echo promo..
The guy tried to lie and say that it was a one year contract and tried to offer me suspension instead of cancellation.
I insisted that since covid I'm not driving.
He said I'd owe cancel fees.
I read him the terms that I can cancel after 6 months.
He said he'd try and see. A minute later all is cancelled.
A bit of a pain but about 5 min of time
Apr 29, 2013
348 posts
391 upvotes
Candiac
a16107 wrote: good luck to cancel it
I don't know why people are complaining about cancelling. I was due next month. I just called in this morning and got the line within 1 minute. The person was super nice. I told her I wanted to cancel (I just wanted a new deal), she said that she was sorry to see me go but that she would cancel no problem. I told her that I wouldn't cancel if I could get the echo dot deal for 70$. She came back a few minutes later and had the deal authorized. That's great customer service IMO.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3175 posts
290 upvotes
I've had Sirius various times and had never had issues with canceling.

I've got a few Dots but wouldn't mind one more. I have Sirius in my car, but my wife doesn't, can I get in on this deal to get Sirius for her car? When I looked previously at adding her vehicle from my account as an extra activation, it was surprisingly expensive (can't remember exactly how much though).
Dec 8, 2019
17 posts
18 upvotes
Im in Ontario and this says link not valid. Does anyone else have a different link to use?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3131 posts
1000 upvotes
Montreal
unless they give out a free TV, not worth the hassle with SiriusXM
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3266 posts
1951 upvotes
Kitchener
tarushin wrote: unless they give out a free TV, not worth the hassle with SiriusXM
Yeah, no thanks. Once it’s on your tv, no matter what app you have open, you hit the “Play” button on the remote, SiriusXM starts up. You’ll have music playing along with whatever show your watching.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Nov 3, 2019
52 posts
53 upvotes
Here is a better link I hope:

hxxps://care.siriusxm.ca/subscribe/checkout/streaming?programCode=CAESSAMZ3MORTP&langpref=en

Just replace the first two x's with two t's.
Last edited by rvdnsx on Jul 21st, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.