Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SiriusXM

$60 1 year SiriusXM subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2018 8:55 pm
Nov 25, 2011
77 posts
45 upvotes
New Westminster
they gave me the 1 year plan for $60. after tax $72.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3566 posts
1644 upvotes
Brampton
I went with the $3/month for 3 months first for select
I'll probably go try for the plan that mr @koffey got after
Mar 24, 2007
156 posts
85 upvotes
Just called in and got $25.81 for 5 months, was also provided $77.26 for a year but did not take it.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
Can anyone here report the best price that they got with streaming included?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3566 posts
1644 upvotes
Brampton
Thrasher wrote: Can anyone here report the best price that they got with streaming included?
this one probably although when I tried the code there was no streaming included (just checked my email, got same code but no mention of streaming)
koffey wrote: I just got an email on the weekend, SAVE30S is also a $30/6months with streaming.

EDIT: 6 months
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
dredd2099 wrote: this one probably although when I tried the code there was no streaming included (just checked my email, got same code but no mention of streaming)
No, streaming is not included with SAVE30S if doing it online. Will try my luck with CSR to see if they can add streaming for free to this offer.
Jul 5, 2013
291 posts
156 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Just got the 60/1yr. They said only in states and offered 80/1yr, told them lots of ppl have posted on rfd saying the 60/1yr us rate was honoured. Put me on hold for a few mins and came back and gave it to me. No streaming I don't think but didn't ask as I don't use it. Was able to subscribe for two vehicles. They should just charge 5 bucks a month and enjoy the droves of ppl who would sign up... don't know why they think they can charge double Netflix for radio service..
Thanks OP best deal yet
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
AkoniB wrote: Just got the 60/1yr. They said only in states and offered 80/1yr, told them lots of ppl have posted on rfd saying the 60/1yr us rate was honoured. Put me on hold for a few mins and came back and gave it to me. No streaming I don't think but didn't ask as I don't use it. Was able to subscribe for two vehicles. They should just charge 5 bucks a month and enjoy the droves of ppl who would sign up... don't know why they think they can charge double Netflix for radio service..
Thanks OP best deal yet
So what was your total with the taxes and fees?
Mar 23, 2008
187 posts
87 upvotes
Halifax
I'm in NS and it was $ 79.01 - for the $ 60 deal.
Last edited by puremega on Dec 23rd, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 5, 2013
291 posts
156 upvotes
NORTH YORK
$77.xx for 1yr (per vehicle) in ON. Great deal.
Oct 5, 2008
51 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
Not sure if the 'best' deal but I just got: $104 (all in) for 1 year including online.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2013
2705 posts
1400 upvotes
Toronto
So the 20$ for 5 months doesnt include online even when calling in?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
Ferocious12 wrote: So the 20$ for 5 months doesnt include online even when calling in?
You can try. Last year I got $30+fees for 6 months with free streaming thrown in. Now they said $36+fees, so I declined. Not sure if they would give you free streaming with the $20/5 month deal, doesn't hurt to ask.
I am currently on the US$30/6 months streaming only promo with free $50 Amazon gift card. Still waiting for my GC though...
Nov 12, 2017
573 posts
987 upvotes
Saint John, NB
I just tried calling in, first to the English line, then to the French. (It helps to be bilingual sometimes.)

They didn't really want to budge. I was told 36$ for 6 months was the best they could do, no streaming.

The rep offered me something, I wasn't really listening as it wasn't any good.

I asked both about SAVE20M and SAVE30S. They told me that save20 m doesn't exists and she said SAVE30S is actually $34 for 6 months but no streaming. I'm not sure how we got it down to $34 for 6 months but whatever.

I needed this as a gift (my father doesn't do online radio) and I wasn't in a position to let the account lapse.

Also, I had about 2 week before the expiry of my account. I might have had better luck if I called closer to the end or if I had nothing to loose.
Dec 31, 2016
127 posts
168 upvotes
Every time I let my account lapse they end up spamming my email with promos. Useful info for people that can hold out for a bit.

Kind of annoying having to call in to cancel every so often but it only takes 10 mins.
Feb 20, 2008
46 posts
57 upvotes
Montreal
Just called from Montreal Quebec. $79.90 all fees and tax in for 1 year. she couldn't wave the $8 activation fee. Still great price. I had $100 gift card so I'm happy.

I selected cancel option. She said $60 for 12 months was only USA. First offer $99 for 12, second offer $88 for 12. I said forget it as my buddy in Ontario got the $60 for 12. She put me on hold came back with $68 for 12. I tried to maker her wave the $8 activation she said she couldn't. No big deal. But shows that they can make deals for you. Just keep trying.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1671 posts
402 upvotes
Montreal
Also just called from Montreal. I got a year of select for $78.62 all in. It was a no hassle call......I was told that it is a US promo that had been broadcast, so they are honoring it in Canada. Expires in 2 days.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
stizarch wrote: I just tried calling in, first to the English line, then to the French. (It helps to be bilingual sometimes.)

They didn't really want to budge. I was told 36$ for 6 months was the best they could do, no streaming.

The rep offered me something, I wasn't really listening as it wasn't any good.

I asked both about SAVE20M and SAVE30S. They told me that save20 m doesn't exists and she said SAVE30S is actually $34 for 6 months but no streaming. I'm not sure how we got it down to $34 for 6 months but whatever.

I needed this as a gift (my father doesn't do online radio) and I wasn't in a position to let the account lapse.

Also, I had about 2 week before the expiry of my account. I might have had better luck if I called closer to the end or if I had nothing to loose.
Next time just do the SAVE20S or SAVE30S online and you don't have to haggle. I need to call in because I need the streaming option and online it is $4 / month which is too much.
Nov 27, 2011
8 posts
2 upvotes
I just did the year for $60, all in was $71.xx, after a year it goes to $230, which, is too much for me. My first call was to the cancellation department, but they were no help, telling me that there are no promotions, which is false. It is better just to talk to the renewal people. We had a trial in a car we bought second hand, but I was given the one year trial with no hassle, I just had to ask for it. The SAVE20 and SAVE30 codes are a better deal on a monthly basis, but I don't want that short a subscription. I hope they offer me something in a year, because I will not pay $230.
Aug 21, 2011
468 posts
57 upvotes
Just signed up for this deal via their online chat (I'm in BC). Simple to do and it took about 10 minutes, but only because I had to log into my account and change the credit card info they had on file before they could continue.

Just over $76 incl tax. Very happy. Thanks Op.
=====================
Phone: OnePlus One.
Plan: 10 GB/$60

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)