Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SiriusXM

$60 1 year SiriusXM subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2018 8:55 pm
Mar 30, 2017
199 posts
106 upvotes
My renewal was today. I called to cancel and they cancelled it. Let see if they call back. I can live not paying $112 per year.
Dec 19, 2008
132 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
juched wrote: Just signed up online for 3 months for 11.57 for XM Select. My three month trial on my new vehicle is up Jan 20th.

How early should I call in to cancel to avoid renewal? The day before or a week?
Pretty sure your 3 month trial will not auto renew, they need a credit card to do that and you or your dealer would not have given them your CC number. If you do have to call in, make it is as late as you possibly can, they always seem to mess it up (to their advantage).
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2003
1250 posts
214 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks. What I meant was that my 3 months were up so I signed up for 3 using the code save3q. Now they have my CC and I want to know how late I can leave it to call in before they auto charge me.

Seems like even the day before should be fine. Good to know.
May 8, 2005
393 posts
16 upvotes
Rocky View County, A…
I've left it till a day or two before. Mine is coming up on Feb 4. Couldn't get a good in Dec for my other car so dropped it. Don't want to pay more than $38 for 6 months.
Mar 30, 2017
199 posts
106 upvotes
scottt57 wrote: I've left it till a day or two before. Mine is coming up on Feb 4. Couldn't get a good in Dec for my other car so dropped it. Don't want to pay more than $38 for 6 months.
Cancelled my subscription with them then got an email for $30 for 6 months. Use Promo code: SAVE30S
Haven't resigned because I want $60 for 1 year. Do not want to call them every 6 months to renew.
May 8, 2005
393 posts
16 upvotes
Rocky View County, A…
RCOnline wrote: Cancelled my subscription with them then got an email for $30 for 6 months. Use Promo code: SAVE30S
Haven't resigned because I want $60 for 1 year. Do not want to call them every 6 months to renew.
Have you phoned and asked about the $60/year? I'm a little nervous about signing up for more than 6 months in case they go under.
Mar 31, 2008
320 posts
73 upvotes
Oakville
Got an email this morning "Stream SiriusXM FREE for a limited time! No Subscription or Login Needed"

Working! Free until Feb 7...
Mar 31, 2008
320 posts
73 upvotes
Oakville
scottt57 wrote: Have you phoned and asked about the $60/year? I'm a little nervous about signing up for more than 6 months in case they go under.
I just tried to do that and she wouldn't do it. She would only do $30/6mo for me. Which is OK, but a PITA that I need to do this dog and pony routine again in 6 months...
May 17, 2007
162 posts
71 upvotes
Montreal
Marcust99 wrote: I just tried to do that and she wouldn't do it. She would only do $30/6mo for me. Which is OK, but a PITA that I need to do this dog and pony routine again in 6 months...
Same thing happened to me.
Subscription renewed automatically so I called to cancel. Was offered $99.99+tx for 12 months. Mentioned the $60/12 month deal but only $5/month was available.

Total cost was $39.31 for 6 months.
Nov 28, 2015
88 posts
32 upvotes
Quebec city, QC
Just a ''late'' heats ups...

I got the 60$/12 months deal on the 31st of December and the lady told me it was 78$ (Qc price all in). Got a confirmation letter *with my name butchered* stating that my contract was 104.99$ Call them back saying I took the 60$ deal. Guy confirmed and say to go and see my CC statement. Did so and was charged 77.99$ don't quite get how they do that...sending those letters but was not very happy opening it !!
Oct 31, 2003
863 posts
141 upvotes
Woodbridge
I mentioned the $60 for 12 months and was offered $30 for 6 months.

The 12 months promo is ovah!

Still not bad for $38.63
May 18, 2010
43 posts
6 upvotes
Canada
I purchased a new car on Dec.6/17 that included a 3 month Siriusxm trial that should have expired March 6/17. I have had no communication with them by email,phone or regular mail. My daughter who just purchased a new car said they were calling her after 3 weeks.
As of today the service is still active in my car and Just wondering how long it will go before they cut me off ?
I'm not sure if Honda Canada provided them with my email address,home address or phone number ??
Should I just leave well enough alone until they cut me off or contact them ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
sherwooddavid wrote: I purchased a new car on Dec.6/17 that included a 3 month Siriusxm trial that should have expired March 6/17. I have had no communication with them by email,phone or regular mail. My daughter who just purchased a new car said they were calling her after 3 weeks.
As of today the service is still active in my car and Just wondering how long it will go before they cut me off ?
I'm not sure if Honda Canada provided them with my email address,home address or phone number ??
Should I just leave well enough alone until they cut me off or contact them ?
Leave it alone. They don't have your CC info on record as you have not signed any agreement with them right? So don't worry. My experience has been sometimes it kicks off a few days after the sub is up, sometimes a few weeks. No rhyme or reason in my experience. Its just goes tits up out of the blue. One minute you are strumming along to Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen, then you get out to pump gas, and once you get back in the car, dead air. As a wise man once sung some years ago, Let it Be.
May 18, 2010
43 posts
6 upvotes
Canada
Ok thanks midget_man that’s what I’ll do..,,just let it be !
That’s correct i’ve signed no agreement with them and they don’t have my credit card number. As I mentioned I don’t think they have any contact info unless Honda gave it to them.
I’m not even sure Honda can even give my personal info to them with the privacy laws.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)