Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2429 posts
2545 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

Expired

Retailer:
Siriusxm
People not getting the deal so expired. ( even though I know for a fact at least 30 people here at my work all got the deal) tired of the trolls here
Last edited by junglemage666 on Dec 12th, 2019 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
21 replies
Jan 17, 2012
453 posts
317 upvotes
Red Deer
FYI. I tried this and it showed me the $70 for 12 months ($5 month) promo. HOWEVER I changed my last name and it showed me OP's offer lol.

Thanks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2429 posts
2545 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Jeeverz wrote: FYI. I tried this and it showed me the $70 for 12 months ($5 month) promo. HOWEVER I changed my last name and it showed me OP's offer lol.

Thanks!
Lol, ya the site is buggy. I couldn't even click to activate trial until I switched to desktop view on my phone, then it worked.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2429 posts
2545 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Anyone else able to get the trial? I just did it with another vehicle and it worked as well. Hopefully you guys are also able to get it.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1586 posts
839 upvotes
i got this email offer last week, not sure if this is the same for 3 mo trial

OFFER DETAILS: Activate an Essential streaming subscription and receive your first 3 months free (a $8.00/mo savings). A credit card is required on this offer. You must cancel during your free months to avoid being charged. After the initial 3-month period, your subscription will automatically renew thereafter and your credit card will be charged each month at the then-current monthly rate. Fees and taxes apply. Please see our Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel, which includes calling us at 1-866-635-2349. All fees, content and features are subject to change. This offer cannot be combined with any other and may be modified or terminated at any time. Offer good only for new SiriusXM streaming subscriptions. Channel lineup varies by package.
Last edited by wakka2u on Dec 11th, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 13, 2019
7 posts
4 upvotes
Where do you guys get the $5/mth package? I don't see it in the options.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2429 posts
2545 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
wakka2u wrote: i got this email offer last week, not sure if this is the same for 3 mo trial

ThroTt wrote: Where do you guys get the $5/mth package? I don't see it in the options.
Nope that's not the offer, mine is a win back offer that they give you just by typing your serial number of the radio in your vehicle. No credit card required, and it's for the best option you can get.

The $5 monthly deal is on another thread, I'll post the link to the thread as I don't want to take away from his post.

siriusxm-siriusxm-12-months-5-month-fre ... t-2330042/
Feb 13, 2019
7 posts
4 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: Nope that's not the offer, mine is a win back offer that they give you just by typing your serial number of the radio in your vehicle. No credit card required, and it's for the best option you can get.

The $5 monthly deal is on another thread, I'll post the link to the thread as I don't want to take away from his post.
Gotcha, thanks anyway. Maybe it only works on certain serials that have been recently active as a "winback"?

Edit: I was able to get to the free trial page, but it freezes when I click "Activate My Trial". Will try again later.
Last edited by ThroTt on Dec 11th, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2278 posts
1308 upvotes
Ottawa
junglemage666 wrote: Anyone else able to get the trial? I just did it with another vehicle and it worked as well. Hopefully you guys are also able to get it.
Worked for me when I entered the following precise text string in my browser after the URL provided in the OP (https://care.siriusxm.ca/): newtrial_view.action#/trial_confirm

(Note that I added an underscore between trial and confirm that was missing in the OP.) I provided my radio ID instead of personal information when given the choice (second step). FYI, a 3-month free trial ended on my radio in early November so they aren't discriminating against recent freeloaders. Great timing - I was missing the Xmas channels.
Your radio is eligible for a complimentary trial: XM All Access 3-Month Trial
Personalized Stations + SiriusXM Video + Commercial-free music + Howard Stern
This is everything we've got: our widest variety of entertainment, now with the power to customize it to you.

Here's what you'll get:
Commercial-free music
Howard Stern
Every NFL, MLB®, NBA game, every NASCAR® race
NHL® games, the PGA TOUR®, college sports
24/7 comedy channels
News, talk and entertainment
100+ Xtra channels, available online and on the app, made for any mood, occasion or activity
Thousands of hours of On Demand episodes
Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora

Experience it all:
In your vehicle, online and on the app*
On smart TVs, speakers, connected devices and more
With SiriusXM video including clips from interviews, performances and Howard Stern
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2429 posts
2545 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
ThroTt wrote: Gotcha, thanks anyway. Maybe it only works on certain serials that have been recently active as a "winback"?

Edit: I was able to get to the free trial page, but it freezes when I click "Activate My Trial". Will try again later.
Use desktop view on your phone. It works. Or do it on a laptop or desktop.

The people giving downvotes to something that's free and yet others are paying $5 a month for (and getting upvoted) why is this a bad service? It's free satellite radio, please let us know why you don't like saving money (rfd isn't for you if you don't like free or low cost)
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1100 posts
1675 upvotes
1. NEVER EVER Give SiriusXM your credit card number.

2. Did the OP just admit to driving a Ford 150? LOL. Kidding...

I'll go try it now and see what happens. Thanks OP. Fingers crossed!
$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
$0.00 a month w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk / $9.99 6 months texting (FREE using Google Rewards) - Fongo Mobile App
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
2040 posts
476 upvotes
Lévis
Had this deal before and they never cancelled despite the fact I asked twice. Tangerine didn't help so had to cancel my card to get rid of sirius.
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1100 posts
1675 upvotes
I tried... didn't work. Probably blocked my account cause I told them to go F themselves. LOL
$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
$0.00 a month w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk / $9.99 6 months texting (FREE using Google Rewards) - Fongo Mobile App
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2429 posts
2545 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
SPARTACVS wrote: Had this deal before and they never cancelled despite the fact I asked twice. Tangerine didn't help so had to cancel my card to get rid of sirius.
you gave them a credit card? We didnt have to, so they cant charge us for anything... this deal has been here before many times and people didn't get charged.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2429 posts
2545 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
KenAdams wrote: 1. NEVER EVER Give SiriusXM your credit card number.

2. Did the OP just admit to driving a Ford 150? LOL. Kidding...

I'll go try it now and see what happens. Thanks OP. Fingers crossed!
ya i didn't give my card number, just my radio serial number
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2278 posts
1308 upvotes
Ottawa
Something about the app was really buggy just now. I had to reset my password about 10 times before the app would accept my username and password.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8408 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
I think your radio/vehicle has to be expired to qualify for this one. most radios in a new car have a 5 year expiration key so you likely can't use those ids for this
Jan 13, 2008
483 posts
447 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Doesn't work for me. Never had subscription. Site is glitchy, gave different outcomes after refreshing. In any case, I didn't get the op screen and after the "activate trial" I am asked for a cc.