[SiriusXM] Free 3 months of in-car SiriusXM . No credit card required

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 7:43 pm
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
Just noticed that my trial expired.

I used the bookmarked link I have, but it won’t load. I went to the link in the first post, and it says that the website is down for maintenance.

I was scared for a moment.
Aug 29, 2018
737 posts
746 upvotes
Trial went out yesterday. Odd was, it worked in the morning, and then drive home it did some update and switched off. Time to renew again hehehe LOL

bACK IN BUSINESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Aug 12, 2020
2 posts
Would this work on 3rd party radio decks like Pioneer with the SiriusXM module?
Aug 12, 2020
2 posts
Well, just tried, since my subscription ended a couple of days ago.
US : A trial subscription is not available for this Radio ID. To activate service on this radio, add a subscription.
Canada : We're sorry. A Trial subscription is not available for this Radio ID. To enjoy SiriusXM channels in this vehicle, please click here or call 1-833-838-7846 to learn about subscribing.

Will try again in a few weeks i guess.
Putting my radio id, cause I'm using a Pioneer deck with the SXM200 or SXM300 add-on.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2180 posts
467 upvotes
Red Deer
Trial expired yesterday. Tried the link in the OP, says I’m eligible but on the second page no matter what disposable email I enter it gives me this error:

“We are sorry, but the email address you entered, xxxx@xxx.xxx, has a problem even though it is a correctly formatted email address.”

Wonder if they’re blocking the use of common disposable emails. Is there a disposable email service that’s recommended?

Edit: I ended up using an old Hotmail email that I use for junk and it worked. So there seems to be an issue with disposable emails.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
Rob76 wrote: Trial expired yesterday. Tried the link in the OP, says I’m eligible but on the second page no matter what disposable email I enter it gives me this error:

“We are sorry, but the email address you entered, xxxx@xxx.xxx, has a problem even though it is a correctly formatted email address.”

Wonder if they’re blocking the use of common disposable emails. Is there a disposable email service that’s recommended?

Edit: I ended up using an old Hotmail email that I use for junk and it worked. So there seems to be an issue with disposable emails.
I had this issue either with this or with signing up for a promo code for somewhere else.

I just got another email address and that worked.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2180 posts
467 upvotes
Red Deer
Balduno wrote: I had this issue either with this or with signing up for a promo code for somewhere else.

I just got another email address and that worked.
Did yours work with a legit email address or a disposable one? I tried over a dozen disposable emails (from 6 different services) and only a legit email worked.

Just a guess but looks like they’re cracking down on using disposable emails.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1767 posts
2617 upvotes
Rob76 wrote: Did yours work with a legit email address or a disposable one? I tried over a dozen disposable emails (from 6 different services) and only a legit email worked.

Create a random gmail account just for junk signups. Something long for more uses.

Ex: abcdefghijklmnop @ gmail.com

Next time you sign up, add a period after a letter.

So: a.bcdefghijklmnop @ gmail.com, then the next time use ab.cdefg....... @ gmail.com, then abc.defg..... @ gmail.com, etc.

Each period is considered a new email address when signing up, but it is still all the same email address and messages will go to the same inbox.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
Rob76 wrote: Did yours work with a legit email address or a disposable one? I tried over a dozen disposable emails (from 6 different services) and only a legit email worked.

Caerus wrote: Create a random gmail account just for junk signups. Something long for more uses.

Ex: abcdefghijklmnop @ gmail.com

Next time you sign up, add a period after a letter.

So: a.bcdefghijklmnop @ gmail.com, then the next time use ab.cdefg....... @ gmail.com, then abc.defg..... @ gmail.com, etc.

Each period is considered a new email address when signing up, but it is still all the same email address and messages will go to the same inbox.
I can’t recall what I did, but what is being suggested in the second post is good advice.

I may have used the period trick on an email I use for junk. I didn’t use an email where I get important stuff sent.
Nov 30, 2006
464 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto
Worked for me, first time sign up. I had issues with multiple email addresses as well, they must have added a filter for the temporary addresses - and they didn’t even like one of my real ones. I’ll try my real one again in 3 months and add in a period and see what works.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1544 posts
357 upvotes
So does this work when your subscription has just expired? Any difference between the Canadian and US site as the offer looks the same?
May 29, 2006
173 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Squeeky wrote: So does this work when your subscription has just expired? Any difference between the Canadian and US site as the offer looks the same?
I have used both the Canadian and US one successfully so doesn't seem to be a difference. I didn't check every station though but the ones I listen to were all there.
May 27, 2020
22 posts
31 upvotes
Squeeky wrote: So does this work when your subscription has just expired? Any difference between the Canadian and US site as the offer looks the same?
The only difference so far that I’ve found between the two is that FOX Sports is missing on the Canadian one. That’s it. Lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

nelnel