[SiriusXM] Free 3 months of in-car SiriusXM . No credit card required

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 7:33 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2018
1430 posts
1647 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Worked for me on 2 radios, both have had free trials in the past. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1322 posts
420 upvotes
London Area
Thanks OP for posting this and thanks to mark_in_2k for posting a link to this thread in another one!

Registered using VPN pointing to New Jersey (PIA USA East) and used a hotel's address. Used the cars VIN as well instead of the Radio ID.

We'll see how it goes in 3 months!
Nov 12, 2017
154 posts
186 upvotes
Cambridge
Does this work for standalone units like the Onyx?
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2018
1430 posts
1647 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
tkl2020 wrote: does this work for car units or is i just for online?
Dude, read the thread title...
Jul 27, 2019
43 posts
31 upvotes
aweawea wrote: Dude, read the thread title...
Actually both. If you open the confirmation email there is a link that says "To begin streaming online, Click Here" and if you follow the instructions you can set the password and then log-in to the website or even the app on your phone for the three months.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2018
1430 posts
1647 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
GerryFolds wrote: Actually both. If you open the confirmation email there is a link that says "To begin streaming online, Click Here" and if you follow the instructions you can set the password and then log-in to the website or even the app on your phone for the three months.
He asked if this was for in-car or if it was ONLY online. Clearly didn't even read the title.
Nov 21, 2010
840 posts
387 upvotes
Canada
Doesn't work for my Tesla. Tried VIN, does not recognize; tried Radio ID, says not eligible ;/

I know, poor me.
Oct 20, 2019
76 posts
21 upvotes
the key to getting back to back trials is always use different names and addresses
if you use the same info i think thats why the free trial gets denied
i also use my radio ID as opposed to VIN
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5574 posts
1702 upvotes
Previous free trial ended as I was out doing some errands.

At the last stop, I registered again and it was accepted. I was close to home and around a bunch of tall buildings, so the radio refresh didn’t seem to kick in. When I parked at home, it wasn’t done yet.

Need to head out tomorrow afternoon. It should work by then, or I can just send another refresh request.

I’m surprised it is working on back to back trials.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5574 posts
1702 upvotes
jattmufc wrote: the key to getting back to back trials is always use different names and addresses
if you use the same info i think thats why the free trial gets denied
i also use my radio ID as opposed to VIN
I think you’re right on this.

I used a different email, different name and different address. But I used the same radio ID.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1365 posts
921 upvotes
Calgary
The promo has to take into consideration for a person selling their car. So it makes sense that if you change all of your person's id, the system accepts it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

JordanM74524