Expired Hot Deals

[SiriusXM] FREE Amazon Echo Dot with a SiriusXM Essential or Select subscription for 6 months.

  • Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2020 10:35 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9262 posts
2754 upvotes

FREE Amazon Echo Dot with a SiriusXM Essential or Select subscription for 6 months.

Deal Link:
Price:
5.88
Retailer:
SiriusXM
6 months paid on a monthly basis of $5.88 per month+tax, get a free Amazon Echon Dot. Went through Ebates.com for an additional rebate of $15.
Don't know if it is account specific. Couldn't apply to an existing that is on a 3 month free offer. Was able to apply to a radio, on a car, that I hadn't used in 4 years.
Promo Code: AMAZON570M .
Comes out CAD $6.64 per month.
Got the code for the Echo Dot to redeem within 30 minutes.

https://www.siriusxm.com/essential/thre ... =Affiliate

And choose "Go To Canada site" or as previously mentioned go through www.Ebates.com for the additional $15 rebate.

I know there is a Sirius XM offer of 12 months up front for $5+tax with a free Amazon Echo Dot, that may require upfront payment.
Last edited by bobcat99 on Jan 24th, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
9 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13123 posts
4804 upvotes
Toronto, ON
First of all, I think you're mixing the terms... this deal is for an Echo Dot... not an Echo (two different products).

Also, it's essentially the same deal as the other thread (siriusxm-siriusxm-12-months-5-month-fre ... ot-2330042) except now it's 6 months vs. 12 before. But for the other deal, you won't get penalized if you cancel your plan after 6 months (meaning they won't charge you for the Echo Dot), so it's actually a better deal because the $5/mo. rate is guaranteed for at least 12 months. And that deal didn't require upfront payment.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9262 posts
2754 upvotes
rvs007 wrote: First of all, I think you're mixing the terms... this deal is for an Echo Dot... not an Echo (two different products).

Also, it's essentially the same deal as the other thread (siriusxm-siriusxm-12-months-5-month-fre ... ot-2330042) except now it's 6 months vs. 12 before. But for the other deal, you won't get penalized if you cancel your plan after 6 months (meaning they won't charge you for the Echo Dot), so it's actually a better deal because the $5/mo. rate is guaranteed for at least 12 months. And that deal didn't require upfront payment.
Says in the thread title, echo dot. I will change the body to say that.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13123 posts
4804 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bobcat99 wrote: Says in the thread title, echo dot. I will change the body to say that.
Yes, but in the body of your post, you said Amazon Echo a few times... which led to the confusion.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9262 posts
2754 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: Says in the thread title, echo dot. I will change the body to say that.
Already go my Echo Dot and the $15 USD rebate. So the total cost of 6 months of Sirius XM and a free Echo Dot was aproimately $21. Not sure how the other deal is better if you only need it for 6 months and you are getting a rebate too.
Sr. Member
Sep 2, 2016
570 posts
307 upvotes
I’m a bit confused here because you mention us site and then going through Canadian site. Which one is it?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9262 posts
2754 upvotes
Dmbpjfan wrote: I’m a bit confused here because you mention us site and then going through Canadian site. Which one is it?
www.ebates.com is the US site, click through SiriusXM, and them choose the Canada site when redirected.

Edit. It's even cheaper than yesterday at $4.99.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13123 posts
4804 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bobcat99 wrote: Already go my Echo Dot and the $15 USD rebate. So the total cost of 6 months of Sirius XM and a free Echo Dot was aproimately $21. Not sure how the other deal is better if you only need it for 6 months and you are getting a rebate too.
It's the exact same deal... The only difference I could see is the ebates rebate if one signed up with it. Otherwise, compared to the other deal, it's exactly the same cost per month. In the other deal, the promotional rate is guaranteed for 12 months, but one can cancel the plan after 6 months without being charged the cost of the Echo Dot, which is the same restriction in this case.
Newbie
Feb 5, 2016
4 posts
Beloeil
ebate seem to stop working when i switch to sirius Canada, ebate disapear in the adress.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 3, 2006
1426 posts
393 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Can anyone comment on the cancellation and how that works?

I just want to get the dot and cancel while paying for the 6 months.

It says I can’t cancel in the 6 months or I get penalized.

But I don’t want to go for the 7th month.

Top