Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SiriusXM

Free SiriusXM 90day Trial - APP only

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2019 6:05 pm
Dec 17, 2018
433 posts
752 upvotes
Ottawa
Worked for me. Thanks OP!
Public Mobile $34 for 50gbs CAN/US
Tiffany December 2021 recipient
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
Thanks OP! Worked. Now I can jam out at the office instead of boring radio
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2603 posts
1850 upvotes
North Vancouver
Discovered that we have a SiriusXM app on our Samsung TV so now we have service there as well, very handy! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Basil: Well, may I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically -?
Mar 6, 2013
372 posts
157 upvotes
Thanks! I can listen to the Emo Project again!!
Nov 7, 2017
534 posts
571 upvotes
Durham
Tha DraGun wrote: Why not just signup on the sirusxm.com site and get a 3 month trial that DOES work on you car as well? Works great for me. No need for a credit card, Just make up the address.
I read on here that you were able to get longer then 3 months by signing up again once your trial expired. I haven't got to the end of my trial yet tho so I don't know if the multiple signups trick still works.

https://www.siriusxm.com/sxm-tryfree?de ... sXMforFree
This works in your car, listening online and the sirusxm app
Now we're talking! Just signed up for my car and it went through smoothly. No CC details required. I haven't tested it out yet since I'm at work. Thanks for this and thank you OP.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
Nev0513 wrote: Now we're talking! Just signed up for my car and it went through smoothly. No CC details required. I haven't tested it out yet since I'm at work. Thanks for this and thank you OP.
My car took awhile to sync up. If your having issues go to channel 1 and get them to send you the signal again.

Go here to send signal:
https://care.siriusxm.com/retailrefresh ... freshradio
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
Got the free trial when I bought my new car last year, I didnt even sign up but they calling me every other day and bug you to subscribe. It was so annoying until I contact them and ask to stop and unsubscribe me.

Just a feedback
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Jul 30, 2018
4 posts
1 upvote
MP3_SKY wrote: Got the free trial when I bought my new car last year, I didnt even sign up but they calling me every other day and bug you to subscribe. It was so annoying until I contact them and ask to stop and unsubscribe me.

Just a feedback
I bought a used 2017 SUV a few weeks ago that came with a 3 month trial that I initially didn't even know about. I only found out because 2 days after the purchase they were calling me twice a day trying to get me to commit to an additional year after my trial ends. I was pretty pissed the dealership gave them all my info (name, phone number and email address). Like you, I asked them to stop calling and to remove me from any list.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes
Alternative to signing up to use the app or even just on your pc, not sure how long this will last but it's been like this for me for the past few months

Go to - https://player.siriusxm.ca/

Click Listen Now, no login required

On mobile, just use your browser and set it to use Desktop Version

I have found every so often it sends me back to a full login page, so would need to clear browser cache and reload page
Nov 12, 2017
573 posts
987 upvotes
Saint John, NB
Does anyone have an idea of when the autoshow2019 link will expire? I've got another two months on my current trial subscription.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)