Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SiriusXM

SiriusXM - 12 months for $5/month and FREE Amazon Echo Dot

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2020 12:11 am
Apr 29, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
Can confirm; called the number with an existing SiriusXM subscription, mentioned the promo, they switched me over to the $5 + tax /month for 12 months. They even prorated the last month I paid for and refunded my CC!

Thanks for sharing OP! Gotta have my Channel 158 CALIENTE!!!
Feb 6, 2011
73 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Who wants a free subscription for their car?

I only need to listen on my phone (I don't have Sirius XM on my car). It's cheaper to go for the Car + App version as it's $4.99/Month instead of $8/Month for App-Only version. The problem is, the system requires an RadioId/ESN to claim the offer, which I don't have.

PM me if your interested, I'd be happy to add someone to my subscription to claim this offer, no strings attached or any long-term guarantee of course.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
2076 posts
902 upvotes
ON
What's the cheapest way to get a radio, possibly to use at home?

We really only want streaming on an Echo, which is currently free until May sometime with COVID, but after that it's more expensive for the streaming only, than for a Sirius radio and stream...

So mainly looking for the radio ID so I can get deals like this, but maybe wouldn't hurt to have a radio.
Nov 30, 2006
928 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto
Any deals with the Howard stern package anyone has seen?
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1300 posts
2445 upvotes
Thanks OP! Had my renewal tomorrow, I was on the $60/year promo and I was about to lapse into the regular price of $25/month. 10 minutes later after I gave them the code I got the price and the Echo code!! Surprisingly really easy, didn’t even need to cancel like I did last year.
Mar 30, 2007
906 posts
914 upvotes
Parry Sound
Anyone still getting this deal? I had 2 days left in my plan and called to cancel, she offered me a whole bunch of crappy deals.

I ultimately settled for $50 for 6 months of the premium plan, which isnt the greatest. I'm kinda regretting not just following through with the cancel and trying my luck for a win back deal. oh well maybe next time
∙ Quarter Chicken Dinner ∙ White Meat ∙ Fries ∙ Extra Sauce
Oct 9, 2017
51 posts
112 upvotes
canadianguy_001 wrote: Anyone still getting this deal? I had 2 days left in my plan and called to cancel, she offered me a whole bunch of crappy deals.

I ultimately settled for $50 for 6 months of the premium plan, which isnt the greatest. I'm kinda regretting not just following through with the cancel and trying my luck for a win back deal. oh well maybe next time
I just called and I signed up for the "Premium Streaming" package for $60/Year.
It was this or the Select package with Google Home Nest for $89/6 months.
Nov 26, 2013
73 posts
6 upvotes
London
How long does it take to get the code email for the echo?

I received this promo in the mail since the 6 months free is ending on my F150. I signed up using the promo code I got a few hours ago but still don't have an email from Sirius with my Amazon code?
Sep 22, 2010
292 posts
232 upvotes
Montreal
Renewed this morning for 5$/month (12 months) + Echo. I just told them promo code AMAZONDOT5M. Pretty easy...
Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
never ever give your personnal infos to that company. Once your subsciption is over they keep harrassing you by phone. My wife bought a new car, with a free 3 months trial. After the free trial they kept calling again and again, with different offers each time they called. At every call we asked them to delete our contact infos from their database. Last time they called, I had to told them that my wife died. The guy said he was really sorry to hear this, but had the nerves to ask if I still had the car... I had to reply that she died in a car crash and that the car been totaled.... they are R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

At whatever price I would never do business with them
Nov 23, 2017
417 posts
378 upvotes
I just did this online on my spare car radio. My sub expired may 1st, I had requested a call back because they wouldn’t do it over online chat when my sub was still active. They called me back at a time I hadn’t requested and I couldn’t answer. They then cancelled my sub.

I just had time to get online now to renew it and the promo code worked through the online renewal. $6.67 tax in per month for 12 months and a free 3rd gen echo dot. Wish they would just accept it like this before my sub expired but I’ll take it anyway.
Aug 21, 2010
168 posts
191 upvotes
Montreal
thanks OP! was very easy to make the switch from my current 10$ a month plan - they canceled that one, credited me the difference and signed me up for 5$/month for 12 months!
Jul 3, 2017
200 posts
231 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Thanks! Switched over from our $60/12m that was expiring June 1st so this is great. They already sent me the code for the Dot and its ordered.
Dec 5, 2012
279 posts
361 upvotes
Toronto
My subscription was going to expire on Thursday.

just called and they offered 6 months for the price of 3. I mentioned the code and all of a sudden they found the promo.

quite happy at $6.67 per month for 12 months.
Jun 22, 2009
626 posts
315 upvotes
i did got an email offer for $3.33 per month.
if you don't need any more google home/echos then there seem to be more room for negotiation
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3071 posts
2096 upvotes
Midland
swordy wrote: i did got an email offer for $3.33 per month.
if you don't need any more google home/echos then there seem to be more room for negotiation
Can you show us a screenshot of the email? Feel free to remove anything that would identify you :)
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
-- BUMP --

I am a pre-existing SiriusXM customer, and my previous deal expiry is coming up.

I called in and got Sirius XM Select @ $5/month for 12 months and a free Echo Dot. Total price $6.67/mo.
This is valid for the Echo Dot Gen3, but not the clock version, despite it being the same price. Angry Face
I could not get them to give me the "All Access" deal - preferential treatment for new customers, I guess.

I get the feeling they are a 'slimy' company, but I actually do quite like some of the channels and I probably listen to it 30+ hours per week on my Sonos, so I'm getting my money's worth.
- casual gastronomist -

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)