Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SiriusXM

SiriusXM - 12 months for $5/month AND FREE Amazon Echo Dot AND FREE upgrade to All Access - not targeted.

Deal Addict
May 6, 2003
1047 posts
20 upvotes
My promo rate was ending on Oct 4 so I was planning to call this morning (Oct 1) to renew with a new promotion, but checked this thread late last night (Sep 30) to see what the latest offers were. When I saw the echo dot promo, I tried calling in but they were already closed for the night. I called this morning and was initially offered $120/year - rejected it and asked for $60/year to match my last promo and they agreed. Then I mentioned the free echo dot promo. They said it ended Sep 30, so I said I had tried to call in before Sep 30 to get it, but they were closed for the night. So after a moment hesitation, they agreed to give me the $60/year promo rate plus the free echo. Only difference was that they had to bill me monthly $5++ instead of once yearly $60++. I thanked the rep for getting me the offer and said "I look forward to speaking to you again next year!" Total time on the phone was 10 minutes.
Nov 17, 2010
401 posts
447 upvotes
I saw this too late and called in anyway today, Oct 1st. The $5 promo is gone but they gave me 6 months for 20 dollars including the Echo. Probably more of a one off, but anyone looking to lower monthly costs that has a current subscription should call in.
Dec 9, 2010
167 posts
44 upvotes
Welland
Thanks, I just called my subscription 1 year for $60 was ending Oct 20th. They prorated October and gave me 6months on monthly rate ($6.64) and amazon coupon for Echo but I may have to pay shipping. Need to make a note and call in April before rate goes up to $16 @ month.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
I've been paying $5-ish a month for the last year from the Amazon promotion last year. Gotta cancel soon and hopefully can get the same deal for next year, even if its paying the $60 up front. Don't really need a second echo dot but I'd take one.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2005
1531 posts
103 upvotes
It appears this offer (on select plan) is live again. Looks to be evergreen now...no expiry date mentioned.
Aug 27, 2014
639 posts
397 upvotes
Can we just sign up on a prepaid card with a very low balance, get the echo dot then cancel?
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1569 posts
577 upvotes
Woodbridge
My $60/year subscription was expiring in a few days and I called to renew. As others have reported, there was no hassle. The first person tried to renew but said the promo code was no longer valid and immediately forwarded me to a second person who processed my subscription at the same rate. It all went smoothly with no hard upsell to a better plan. Not sure this this was reported before but it sounds like their call centre is offshore now.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
2133 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
Same, I called to cancel and said I would only keep the service if they gave me the same rate as last year $5/month + fees and taxes, they immediately gave it to me, no problems.

I don't think I've paid more than $5/month in the 7 years I've had the service.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1876 posts
1480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I was on the Echo Dot promo from last year and they said the best they could do was $35 for 6 months.
In that case I said I wanted to cancel and they came back with what I had previously, $60 for Select for the year. I accepted.

If I call back and say I reconsidered and want to cancel, do you think they would give me 12 months of Select for $60?
Jun 5, 2019
9 posts
6 upvotes
got the promo today. I had a 6month promo ending tomorrow. called to cancel saying pricing was too much. Offered to give me same 6-month promo and I said no, I said I wanted the MEGADOT60 promo. No hesitation, they said yes. Done in under 10mins, including hold time when I called in. They said I would get email in the next couple of days with a "coupon" to order the Echo on Amazon