Expired Hot Deals

[SiriusXM] SiriusXM ESSENTIAL STREAMING + FREE AMAZON ECHO DOT $8.82 /mo **work again**

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2020 9:42 am
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 18, 2012
7 posts
1 upvote
Quebec

[SiriusXM] SiriusXM ESSENTIAL STREAMING + FREE AMAZON ECHO DOT $8.82 /mo **work again**

Deal Link:
Hey my friend check this : https://www.siriusxm.ca/siriusxm-fta/
SIRIUSXM ESSENTIAL STREAMING + FREE AMAZON ECHO DOT
$8.82 /mo
Echo Dot 3 gen for 10,14$ good deal ;)
Work for me, i receive email with promo code for my brand new echo dot!!
13 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2011
4349 posts
5831 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
If you cancel or terminate your subscription during the first 6 months, you will be charged a $70.00 EARLY TERMINATION FEE.
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 18, 2012
7 posts
1 upvote
Quebec
Nikhilvoid wrote: If you cancel or terminate your subscription during the first 6 months, you will be charged a $70.00 EARLY TERMINATION FEE.
Not in QC ;)
Thanks OPC
Last edited by lours2005 on Sep 2nd, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Aug 22, 2009
481 posts
436 upvotes
Ottawa
Guess you guys pay a premium to not have a car/radio.

I would find an old one on a free group and get the radio/online/echo deal.. 6.66/mo with taxes and fees (ON)

Also you get select and all access, not essential.

Just my 0.02, I subscribed to this offer last week.
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 18, 2012
7 posts
1 upvote
Quebec
ottawa_guy wrote: Guess you guys pay a premium to not have a car/radio.

I would find an old one on a free group and get the radio/online/echo deal.. 6.66/mo with taxes and fees (ON)

Also you get select and all access, not essential.

Just my 0.02, I subscribed to this offer last week.
Thx send us
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 18, 2012
7 posts
1 upvote
Quebec
ottawa_guy wrote: Link posted above Slightly Smiling Face
Its correct, but i prefer mine, 8,82$ for a brand new echo dot 3 gen, cancel after 30 days :))
Member
Aug 22, 2009
481 posts
436 upvotes
Ottawa
lours2005 wrote: Its correct, but i prefer mine, 8,82$ for a brand new echo dot 3 gen, cancel after 30 days :))
You can’t cancel after 30 days on either deal. 6 months or $70 cancellation fee. Terms taken from your initial link:

ESSENTIAL OFFER DETAILS: Activate an Essential subscription, pay $8/month and get a Free Echo Dot, while supplies last. Fees, taxes, and shipping charges may apply. A monthly Music Royalty and Administrative Fee (MRF) of 10.2% applies to your SiriusXM subscription. A credit card and an e-mail address is required for this offer. If you cancel or terminate your subscription during the first 6 months, you will be charged a $70.00 EARLY TERMINATION FEE. After the initial term, service will continue every month thereafter and your credit card will automatically be charged the regular price (currently $8) per month plus fees and taxes and subject to change upon proper notice) for as long as you choose to remain a subscriber. To cancel you may call us at 1-888-539-7474. Please see our Customer Agreement for complete terms. SiriusXM uses your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy laws and our Privacy Policy. All fees, content and features are subject to change. This offer is presented exclusively by Sirius XM Canada Inc. This offer cannot be combined with any other and may be modified or terminated at any time. This offer is non-transferable and may not be sold. Following your subscription purchase, a link to Amazon.ca will be provided to you and Amazon will ship your Echo Dot. This offer must be redeemed within 30 days.
Member
Dec 25, 2012
486 posts
487 upvotes
Ontario
ottawa_guy wrote: You can’t cancel after 30 days on either deal. 6 months or $70 cancellation fee. Terms taken from your initial link:

ESSENTIAL OFFER DETAILS: Activate an Essential subscription, pay $8/month and get a Free Echo Dot, while supplies last. Fees, taxes, and shipping charges may apply. A monthly Music Royalty and Administrative Fee (MRF) of 10.2% applies to your SiriusXM subscription. A credit card and an e-mail address is required for this offer. If you cancel or terminate your subscription during the first 6 months, you will be charged a $70.00 EARLY TERMINATION FEE. After the initial term, service will continue every month thereafter and your credit card will automatically be charged the regular price (currently $8) per month plus fees and taxes and subject to change upon proper notice) for as long as you choose to remain a subscriber. To cancel you may call us at 1-888-539-7474. Please see our Customer Agreement for complete terms. SiriusXM uses your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy laws and our Privacy Policy. All fees, content and features are subject to change. This offer is presented exclusively by Sirius XM Canada Inc. This offer cannot be combined with any other and may be modified or terminated at any time. This offer is non-transferable and may not be sold. Following your subscription purchase, a link to Amazon.ca will be provided to you and Amazon will ship your Echo Dot. This offer must be redeemed within 30 days.
Dayum, Skooled! these echo dots are cheap too $30-40
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 18, 2012
7 posts
1 upvote
Quebec
kuchunwah wrote: what do you mean?
For Quebec customers :
ESSENTIAL OFFER DETAILS: Activate an Essential subscription, pay $8.82/month and get a Free Echo Dot, while supplies last. Fees, taxes, and shipping charges may apply. A credit card and an e-mail address is required for this offer. After the initial term, service will continue every month thereafter and your credit card will automatically be charged the regular price (currently $8.82) per month plus taxes and subject to change upon proper notice) for as long as you choose to remain a subscriber. To cancel you may call us at 1-888-539-7474. Please see our Customer Agreement for complete terms. SiriusXM uses your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy laws and our Privacy Policy. All fees, content and features are subject to change. This offer is presented exclusively by Sirius XM Canada Inc. This offer cannot be combined with any other and may be modified or terminated at any time. This offer is non-transferable and may not be sold. Following your subscription purchase, a link to Amazon.ca will be provided to you and Amazon will ship your Echo Dot. This offer must be redeemed within 30 days.
Newbie
Jul 2, 2020
9 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal
Quebec DP:
I got a new car 3 months ago which came with a 3 month trial.
I went online to the Sirius XM/select/mega (2nd post) and signed up there.
My cost was $70 and change plus tax (around $80)
I have 1 year of all access (all channels) in car and streaming and I got the free echo dot 3.
Good deal in my opinion.
Thanks ottawa_guy (and OP)

Top