Hot Deals

[SiriusXM] SiriusXM - Free Streaming Until May 31st!

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2020 8:49 am
[OP]
Nov 30, 2009
247 posts
321 upvotes
Sudbury, ON

SiriusXM - Free Streaming Until May 31st!

Deal Link:
Retailer:
SiriusXM
Stream 300+ channels of ad-free music, exclusive talk and more FREE until May 15 31. No credit card required.

https://www.siriusxm.ca/offer/stream-free/
Images
  • sirius.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 30th, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: new expiry date
50 replies
Nov 19, 2005
305 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
mark_in_2k wrote: Awesome, thanks OP! Great to have it free for 6 weeks. I have the free trials running constantly in my car, but I love having the Xtra channels through the app that my car doesn't get.
How do you keep having free trials running constantly?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1410 posts
300 upvotes
ON
I have a 3-month trial for Premier that ends April 6th, using on our Amazon Echo. I called this morning to cancel saying it wasn't worth the $16/month, and the best he could offer for streaming was $8 Essential... So I cancelled... then turns out at the same time they announced it for free, lol.

I wonder if this means it will automatically continue or if I'll have to do something next week for the free access.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1647 posts
1022 upvotes
Calgary
While I am happy everyone gets this for free during the crisis, as a paid subscriber, it kind of sucks that something I am currently paying for is being given away for free. Kind of like going to a hockey game that you bought tickets to and finding out that half the people around you are in comped tickets (i.e. - Florida Panthers).
May 2, 2015
451 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jarfgames wrote: While I am happy everyone gets this for free during the crisis, as a paid subscriber, it kind of sucks that something I am currently paying for is being given away for free. Kind of like going to a hockey game that you bought tickets to and finding out that half the people around you are in comped tickets (i.e. - Florida Panthers).

exactly for this reason, I didn't not renew and rather jumped on the free bandwagon
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1647 posts
1022 upvotes
Calgary
trijunction wrote: exactly for this reason, I didn't not renew and rather jumped on the free bandwagon
We use Sirius in our vehicles too, and then I stream at work.

Right now, I am working from home, so very little vehicle usage and no streaming to the office. So I am getting less value than ever out of my Sirius subscription. And then they rub salt in the wound by giving away for free the small piece of value I still get from them!!
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2461 posts
756 upvotes
Nunavut
Have never paid for streaming in approx 5-6 years of listening

Just go to https://player.siriusxm.ca/ and click Listen Now (it's different now due to this advertised free period), after a number of days it would kick you back out and force you to login, clear browser cache and good to go again, I've been doing this for almost 2 years now

Previously used to sign up for 2 week free trials with temp emails until I noticed this
Jun 26, 2016
18 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
So, after going through the siriusxm.com/streamfree link, I was asked for credit card info. I promptly closed out of that.
Aug 30, 2019
569 posts
482 upvotes
Brampton
Anybody know if there is any adapter i can use in my car to have this service ? I have mazda cx-5 and the option is greyed out. I know they might charge me a lot to get it enabled.
Nov 19, 2005
305 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
mark_in_2k wrote: I switch between the Canadian and US free trials. There's a thread in the Freebies forum.
Thanks! Will make sure to give this a try when we're no longer essentially locked in our houses anymore lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)