VANCOUVER

Sizzling hot - Icy Cool Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker - $299.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$200
Expiry:
July 29, 2020
Was going to buy it from Costco.ca (one of my regular go-tos for online shopping) for $399 when I got an amazon alert that the price had dropped to $299. Costco warranty vs amazon price... amazon wins this time. In for one - great to make corona margaritas for the patio while staying home on Trudeau-bucks. Sigh, what a time we are living in...

Did I mention this is an ALL TIME LOW PRICE. Buy now, think later, or don’t? $2k per month can get you a lot of margaritas...

Description
The centrepiece to any party with rotating ice chutes to dial up the excitement even more. Create up to 3 restaurant quality beverages at a time with the press of a button. 6 specific pre-programmed settings take the guesswork out of making the perfect margaritas, daiquiris, slides, coladas, mojitos, and smoothies. Ice melt reservoir channels melt ice away to avoid drink dilution and a spring loaded ice chute will allow you to easily remove the jar for cleaning afterwards. The bamboo and brushed metallic and cream components give this product a summertime feel, perfect for any house or patio party.
Features & details
Three 24 oz. blending jars automatically create 72 oz. of frozen drinks per cycle
Plastic party-friendly blending jars
6 pre-programmed drink types for you to choose from
Manual -inchshave-only-inch and -inchblend-only-inch settings allow you to customize
Ice reservoir holds enough ice for six pitchers worth
Images
  • A1484D8E-6546-4C31-A6B6-6F320F199402.jpeg
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
24 replies
Nov 20, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
I'm not sure if you're serious, but how is $300 for an iced-drink only blender with three spouts that go into ugly, gigantic 24oz plastic cups remotely a good deal? It doesn't even portion out the ingredients for you; I checked the manual. You have to make the drink yourself, and it only adds and blends the ice - like a blender - which you also have to specify the amount for on the control panel.

And the 2k/month is meant to stimulate the Canadian economy, not buy Chinese "Aluminum Color" crap. Just buy that many margaritas at your local whatever...

(Pardon my bad mood, but there's enough people not treating our shitty situation seriously and making it worse, so those jokes just rubbed me the wrong way... I probably could use a couple proper margaritas, actually...)
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4654 posts
5928 upvotes
GTA
Squirrel99 wrote: Is there a smaller version of this? lol
well reviewed and $15 cheaper than Amazon USA
https://www.amazon.ca/Margaritaville-Ba ... hen&sr=1-1
prodacc wrote: I'm not sure if you're serious, but how is $300 for an iced-drink only blender with three spouts that go into ugly, gigantic 24oz plastic cups remotely a good deal? It doesn't even portion out the ingredients for you; I checked the manual. You have to make the drink yourself, and it only adds and blends the ice - like a blender - which you also have to specify the amount for on the control panel.

And the 2k/month is meant to stimulate the Canadian economy, not buy Chinese "Aluminum Color" crap. Just buy that many margaritas at your local whatever...

(Pardon my bad mood, but there's enough people not treating our shitty situation seriously and making it worse, so those jokes just rubbed me the wrong way... I probably could use a couple proper margaritas, actually...)
how would you expect it possible to portion the ingredients for you? it's not a robot
Last edited by Kfox on Jul 28th, 2020 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 20, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Kfox wrote: well reviewed and $15 cheaper than Amazon USA
https://www.amazon.ca/Margaritaville-Ba ... hen&sr=1-1

how would you expect it possible to portion the ingredients for you? it's not a robot
Yeah, that's my point -- it's a $300 blender, but tackier and weaker than other blenders at the same price in exchange for an unnecessarily complicated ice-portionjng mechanism that also needs to be cleaned... It looks like something I'd give a kid who wanted to pretend to be a bartender.

And who drinks from 24oz plastic sippy-looking cups?
Last edited by prodacc on Jul 28th, 2020 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4654 posts
5928 upvotes
GTA
prodacc wrote: Yeah, that's my point -- it's a $300 blender, but more tacky and less powerful than other blenders at the same price in exchange for an unnecessarily complicated ice-portioning mechanism that needs to be cleaned separately.
okay so if I had $1500 or more to spend, could you point me to something that can portion ingredients for me?
Nov 20, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Kfox wrote:
okay so if I had $1500 or more to spend, could you point me to something that can portion ingredients for me?
Not off the top of my head, but my point isn't that it should do those things; it's that this device not only isn't good value for what it offers, but actually comes with multiple negatives.

EDIT: Ha! It's kind of silly as well, but found one, and it's only 1/3 your offer: https://www.somabar.com/product-page/co ... -bartender
Last edited by prodacc on Jul 28th, 2020 4:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3702 posts
2685 upvotes
YUL/YVR
You can open your own adult version of 'lemon stand', just make sure your income don't exceed $1k of income to keep receiving that Trudeau-buck!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4654 posts
5928 upvotes
GTA
prodacc wrote: Not off the top of my head, but my point isn't that it should do those things; it's that this device not only isn't good value for what it offers, but actually comes with multiple negatives.

EDIT: Ha! It's kind of silly as well, but found one, and it's only 1/3 your offer: https://www.somabar.com/product-page/co ... -bartender
It cost $5k and doesnt do shaved ice. Fail Winking Face

Blendtec and Vitamix can't produce the ice consistency of this machine, that's the reason to own one
Nov 20, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Kfox wrote:
It cost $5k and doesnt do shaved ice. Fail Winking Face

Blendtec and Vitamix can't produce the ice consistency of this machine, that's the reason to own one
Fail? It's $495 for the home version...

And what is "the target consistency" of a progressively melting slushy drink? Is there also a correct minute to drink it at too, when the ice granules are at their most flavourful?

EDIT: Didn't read further -- you're totally right, it's $5k, with a $500 deposit! Wtf! Both are still dumb either way though hah
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1685 posts
1579 upvotes
VANCOUVER
prodacc wrote: Fail? It's $495 for the home version...

And what is "the target consistency" of a progressively melting slushy drink? Is there also a correct minute to drink it at too, when the ice granules are at their most flavourful?

EDIT: Didn't read further -- you're totally right, it's $5k, with a $500 deposit! Wtf! Both are still dumb either way though hah
Bruh, it's time to lay off the juice. Or maybe use your idle time to reflect on things as you don't even have a coherent argument.

Just accept that this drink machine isn't for you. Personally I'd never buy one but would swarm it at a party! Brain freeze!!!!!!

PS: your incoherent rambling is mildly entertaining especially about thinking that drink machine was $500 only lol
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5643 posts
2037 upvotes
prodacc wrote: Fail? It's $495 for the home version...

Buddy, it's time to chill out, no pun intended. If this deal isn't for you, just move on please. There might be people that are interested in this deal, so maybe just let them discuss it. You've become the embodiment of the picture of Homer's dad yelling and ranting at a cloud.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Nov 12, 2012
143 posts
136 upvotes
BINBROOK
I have one of these, it is awesome. Makes perfect slushy drinks and margaritas. The consistency of the drinks is whats most important, you wont get that will a regular blender. Well worth it IMO
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7868 posts
8834 upvotes
frozatio wrote: Was going to buy it from Costco.ca (one of my regular go-tos for online shopping) for $399 when I got an amazon alert that the price had dropped to $299. Costco warranty vs amazon price... amazon wins this time. In for one - great to make corona margaritas for the patio while staying home on Trudeau-bucks. Sigh, what a time we are living in...

Did I mention this is an ALL TIME LOW PRICE. Buy now, think later, or don’t? $2k per month can get you a lot of margaritas...

Description
The centrepiece to any party with rotating ice chutes to dial up the excitement even more. Create up to 3 restaurant quality beverages at a time with the press of a button. 6 specific pre-programmed settings take the guesswork out of making the perfect margaritas, daiquiris, slides, coladas, mojitos, and smoothies. Ice melt reservoir channels melt ice away to avoid drink dilution and a spring loaded ice chute will allow you to easily remove the jar for cleaning afterwards. The bamboo and brushed metallic and cream components give this product a summertime feel, perfect for any house or patio party.
Features & details
Three 24 oz. blending jars automatically create 72 oz. of frozen drinks per cycle
Plastic party-friendly blending jars
6 pre-programmed drink types for you to choose from
Manual -inchshave-only-inch and -inchblend-only-inch settings allow you to customize
Ice reservoir holds enough ice for six pitchers worth
Lazy guy... should be drowned by downvotes
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
2978 posts
3798 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
What even is this post :\
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
5497 posts
31922 upvotes
Montreal
All this talk, and the deal is dead from Amazon...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)