Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Skadi Black Friday

ASUS MG28UQ Gaming Monitor - 28" 4K 3840x2160 1ms HDMI DP FreeSync Refurbished

[OP]
Nov 19, 2022
10 posts
25 upvotes

[Black Friday] ASUS MG28UQ Gaming Monitor - 28" 4K 3840x2160 1ms HDMI DP FreeSync Refurbished

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
November 30, 2022
Retailer:
Skadi
ASUS MG28UQ Gaming Monitor - 28" 4K 3840x2160 1ms HDMI DP FreeSync Refurbished
https://www.skadi.ca/collections/asus/p ... playwidget

28" Gaming Monitor
FreeSync
Only 6pcs left

$237.49 after code BF2022

Probably the cheapest I've seen a 4k 28", even for a refurbished one.
30 Day Return Policy

----------------------

Looks like it's sold out but there are a few other good monitor deals there:

Asus XG49VQ 49" Super Ultra-Wide $854.99
https://www.skadi.ca/collections/asus/p ... efurbished

3840x1080 32:9
144Hz
9pcs left

These go for $1,199 new so you're saving about $345. This is probably the best deal you're gonna find for a super ultrawide

Asus VG27AQ 27" IPS $284.99

2560x1440 WQHD
IPS
165 Hz
11pcs left

New one is $349.99 at Best Buy so you're saving about $65. Pretty good collection of specs being both 1440p and IPS
Last edited by racetrak on Nov 25th, 2022 6:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
12 replies
Oct 28, 2012
147 posts
223 upvotes
VICTORIA
From where? You’ve just posted the product.
[OP]
Nov 19, 2022
10 posts
25 upvotes
Snake13 wrote: From where? You’ve just posted the product.
Deal link is literally the first thing in the post?
[OP]
Nov 19, 2022
10 posts
25 upvotes
Looks like it's sold out but there are a few other good monitor deals there:

Asus XG49VQ 49" Super Ultra-Wide $854.99

3840x1080 32:9
144Hz
9pcs left

These go for $1,199 new so you're saving about $345. This is probably the best deal you're gonna find for a super ultrawide

Asus VG27AQ 27" IPS $284.99

2560x1440 WQHD
IPS
165 Hz
11pcs left

New one is $349.99 at Best Buy so you're saving about $65. Pretty good collection of specs being both 1440p and IPS
Oct 28, 2012
147 posts
223 upvotes
VICTORIA
racetrak wrote: Deal link is literally the first thing in the post?
When you initially posted you had no links in your post. Don’t be dense.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7599 posts
1079 upvotes
Snake13 wrote: When you initially posted you had no links in your post. Don’t be dense.
Account looks like its from an employee. I've never heard of this place, he just joined a week or so ago, and most of his posts are pointing people at this store. Looks like it sells nothing but refurbished products, junk store.
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Dec 10, 2012
304 posts
299 upvotes
For what it’s worth I’ve had good experiences with this store
Jun 8, 2012
166 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
On their website some of the monitors say “0-3 dead pixels”.

One dead pixel is one to many in my books and if there are dead pixels then these prices are to high for what is a defective monitor regardless of whether it’s “certified refurbished” or not.

If they’re counting the dead pixels why can’t they have a filter for monitors that have zero dead pixels.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7599 posts
1079 upvotes
evilsee wrote: On their website some of the monitors say “0-3 dead pixels”.

One dead pixel is one to many in my books and if there are dead pixels then these prices are to high for what is a defective monitor regardless of whether it’s “certified refurbished” or not.

If they’re counting the dead pixels why can’t they have a filter for monitors that have zero dead pixels.
Because it looks like their business model is buying up returns/refurbs in bulk and reselling them. I couldn't find anything on their entire site that wasn't a refurb or B-stock, and the latter only 1 or 2 things.
[OP]
Nov 19, 2022
10 posts
25 upvotes
Snake13 wrote: When you initially posted you had no links in your post. Don’t be dense.
Literally, not true. It was in the grey box at the top, like every other post. For someone with an account since 2012, I'd think you knew that. I added it to the body, because apparently you don't.
Happy13178 wrote: Account looks like its from an employee. I've never heard of this place, he just joined a week or so ago, and most of his posts are pointing people at this store. Looks like it sells nothing but refurbished products, junk store.
Also, not true? I was looking for a monitor and every other deal was already posted here and I wanted to contribute, not everyone is afraid of refurbished? Fwiw, I picked mine up on Friday and there's no dead pixels.

Jfc, this website is worse than stackoverflow, I just meant to help, you can just ignore the thread you know?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7599 posts
1079 upvotes
racetrak wrote: Literally, not true. It was in the grey box at the top, like every other post. For someone with an account since 2012, I'd think you knew that. I added it to the body, because apparently you don't.

Also, not true? I was looking for a monitor and every other deal was already posted here and I wanted to contribute, not everyone is afraid of refurbished? Fwiw, I picked mine up on Friday and there's no dead pixels.

Jfc, this website is worse than stackoverflow, I just meant to help, you can just ignore the thread you know?
If you're not an employee, you're not. FYI, it wouldn't be the first time a store has had employees shill on their behalf to try and avoid paying fees to RFD.
Oct 28, 2012
147 posts
223 upvotes
VICTORIA
racetrak wrote: Literally, not true. It was in the grey box at the top, like every other post. For someone with an account since 2012, I'd think you knew that. I added it to the body, because apparently you don't.
Like you’ve said I’ve been here a while so why would I post about there being no link if there was one. And why try and call someone out for your own mistake. Your easier post would have been “whoops hit submit too early, there now”. Instead you look bad for trying to make me look like an idiot and you look even more like a shill trying not to be a shill.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)