793 upvotes
Edmonton

Learn to Ski/ snowboard One day lesson/ rental/ lift pass for $25

Deal Link:
Price:
$25
Retailer:
Ski Canada
Ever wanted to try skiing or snowboarding but didn't want to spend at least $80 to find out it isn't your thing?

Ski Canada has a Never Ever promotion that supplies a lesson, day lift pass, and equipment rental for $25

80 hills to choose from across Canada. Only on selected dates.

Minimum ages depend on your province. I did not see a maximum age.

Get out and enjoy the snow.

https://www.skicanada.org/never-ever-days/
17 replies
Sep 15, 2016
202 posts
99 upvotes
Thanks op. Some of our kids and have been wanting to learn how to snowboard.
Feb 26, 2008
290 posts
129 upvotes
Thanks. Was exactly what I was looking for.
Mar 6, 2005
651 posts
169 upvotes
Thanks OP sold out in most GTA close locations
Nov 27, 2004
879 posts
240 upvotes
Snowboarding is something that has always piqued my curiosity (because I never loved skiing as a kid)

Weekday dates only -- KILLS the deal for me Angry Face
Sep 16, 2010
897 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Hopefully they have this again next year. Will try to sign up for it sooner.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2010
3028 posts
899 upvotes
Closest one from Toronto is at Berrie or Blue Mountain

And they all out of stock...

OP??
Dec 13, 2004
40 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
All sold out.

We had already decided to go up to Blue Mountain and pay full price. Now that we've missed the promo deal, I can't see myself paying full price so we've cancelled that plan.

Not sure if that's weird or not but it would diminish our enjoyment if we paid 4x what the guy beside us paid.

Too bad.
Nov 24, 2014
60 posts
16 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone familiar with the definition of "Beginner Lift Ticket"?
Does that mean it's secluded to the bunny hill?

Would it be upgrade-able afterwards?
[OP]
Oct 23, 2009
204 posts
793 upvotes
Edmonton
It sounds like I was lucky. I was able to sign up my three boys and myself for a Saturday snowboarding class.
Out of the 80 hills across Canada offering this discount, there are guaranteed to be ones that filled up even before I saw the offer and posted it.
Sorry if your closest hill is booked up or has their class during the week. I did not look at all locations. Only the hills close to me.
Congrats to all that was able to take advantage. For those that did not find openings, keep checking back as they may release more dates as these fill.

After speaking with Ski Canada, the runs you are able to ride with this pass is hill dependant. To find out which areas you will have access to under this lift ticket you will need to call the hill directly for this information.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1100 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Also, notice of this went out on Jan 17th, so people checking now are just getting the scraps (unless more dates get added).
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2528 posts
364 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Nov 24, 2017
60 posts
23 upvotes
Most definitely a bunny hill ticket, whether you can upgrade would need to be negotiated at the hill probably.
Nov 24, 2017
60 posts
23 upvotes
InitialRxn wrote: Anyone familiar with the definition of "Beginner Lift Ticket"?
Does that mean it's secluded to the bunny hill?

Would it be upgrade-able afterwards?
Most definitely a bunny hill ticket, whether you can upgrade would need to be negotiated at the hill probably.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2375 posts
812 upvotes
Looks like everything close to GTA is sold out. For next year, can someone answer these question?
I will post answers if I find them.

- When does tickets go on sale? (looks like we were too late)
- Do they refresh with more tickets or is this once a year time thing?

Thank you.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2009
204 posts
793 upvotes
Edmonton
rfdmelmel wrote: Most definitely a bunny hill ticket, whether you can upgrade would need to be negotiated at the hill probably.
According to the Ski Canada customer service rep, call the hill you are planning to buy for as it is hill dependant. The hill I bought for gives you access to the whole park after your lesson is complete.
Aug 26, 2006
748 posts
491 upvotes
Montreal Area
worth it... just be careful with your cell phone