Expired Hot Deals

Skip The Dishes

$15 off - Includes pickup orders. Check your accounts (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2021 2:23 pm
Feb 12, 2002
756 posts
163 upvotes
Vancouver
Got 15, haven't used my account for long time
Jul 4, 2021
22 posts
24 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
expired at midnight PDT i think, saw it in my account before bed, decided i didnt want food that late, went to bed, gone by 9am.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5116 posts
5451 upvotes
GTA
Fiveninefour wrote: expired at midnight PDT i think, saw it in my account before bed, decided i didnt want food that late, went to bed, gone by 9am.
In future, you can pre-order immediately and schedule pickup for a few days later, to ensure it doesn't expire on you ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2008
1602 posts
678 upvotes
Toronto
nothing for me :(
Zoomer for phone + Carrytel for internet + Tangerine bank account + Stack debit card + Great Canadian rebates, ebates, drop and paymi for rebates.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
19147 posts
5564 upvotes
Scarberia
Fiveninefour wrote: expired at midnight PDT i think, saw it in my account before bed, decided i didnt want food that late, went to bed, gone by 9am.
same! was gonna order mcDs today smh!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 8, 2020
338 posts
169 upvotes
It was there this morning around 8am and now it's gone!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1162 posts
425 upvotes
Calgary, AB
headleygrange wrote: Frantically logged into ~20 different accounts . None have it.
redboy69 wrote: I was fortunate enough to get the $15 coupon on 8 of my accounts so it almost free food for the whole family the last few days :)
You guys that have multiple accounts, does Skip remove the coupon at the last step before your payment goes through and then show full price charge?

I haven't bothered checking skip for a while since this is what would happen to me every time even with the token of appreciation banner and coupon showing initially on checkout- only to see coupon being removed just before payment went through to complete order
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1656 posts
4256 upvotes
Pawtucket
RigorMortis wrote: You guys that have multiple accounts, does Skip remove the coupon at the last step before your payment goes through and then show full price charge?

I haven't bothered checking skip for a while since this is what would happen to me every time even with the token of appreciation banner and coupon showing initially on checkout- only to see coupon being removed just before payment went through to complete order
No, I never had that issue. Paid with both Google pay and credit card and the receipts all showed the coupon applied properly.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
2822 posts
1354 upvotes
GTA
RigorMortis wrote: You guys that have multiple accounts, does Skip remove the coupon at the last step before your payment goes through and then show full price charge?

Never had that happen to me.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2008
2198 posts
5080 upvotes
headleygrange wrote: Never had that happen to me.
It just happened to me. It was first applied, but upon payment the coupon was removed. I manually entered COUPON15 but it says it's invalid.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)