Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Skip The Dishes

$20 off $40 min order (or $30 min) using code LUCKY or LUCKY20. Works on pickup. (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2022 2:21 pm
Jun 6, 2011
421 posts
364 upvotes
Ottawa
BobSagget wrote: It should literally work with every single restaurant on this list:
https://www.skipthedishes.com/ottawa/re ... d%20restos

I am not in Ottawa, but I just tested a fake pick-up order from a couple of the restaurants on that list and LUCKY20 worked just fine.
First restaurant that pops up on that link, Sushi Kan, coupon didn't work for pick up or delivery. Tried about 3 other restaurants around here in Ottawa and none worked. Odd
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
1015 posts
1949 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: It should literally work with every single restaurant on this list:
https://www.skipthedishes.com/ottawa/re ... d%20restos

I am not in Ottawa, but I just tested a fake pick-up order from a couple of the restaurants on that list and LUCKY20 worked just fine.
How do you know which restaurants are included? Can you point me to any in Saskatoon that might be included? Thanks

Nevermind. I think I figured it out
Last edited by jnunavut on Jan 25th, 2022 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 17, 2015
99 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
jnunavut wrote: How do you know which restaurants are included? Can you point me to any in Saskatoon that might be included? Thanks
search and tap on "Featured restos" on your search results.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1595 posts
1983 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Nexusrules1 wrote: Any non Asian restaurants? In Surrey?
Unlikely. I believe the code is meant to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
Oct 27, 2016
508 posts
2136 upvotes
jnunavut wrote: How do you know which restaurants are included? Can you point me to any in Saskatoon that might be included? Thanks

Nevermind. I think I figured it out
Did you find any restaurants it worked for? I couldn't find any
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
Eleventeen wrote: Almost zero restaurants in kitchener this works at.. Like 5 on the featured resto lists, but of those five i think just the 3 chinese joints work. Used it at mei king. They aren't bad, but very rare to order cuz there pricy for basic chinese food.

But yea with $20 off 30 why not.

Got charged a service fee... The end has come to skip being our last golden boy with no service fees it seems.

Wasn't egregious like uber/DDs 10-15% at least. Was 99p + tx so $1.12 , on $35 order, so pretty low % . And delivery just $2. (But they are extremely close to me, so that's fair enough)
Thanks for posting this, I couldnt find anything that worked in KW.

How was the food? Is Mei king good?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1765 posts
835 upvotes
snyp1193 wrote: I think it’s meant to be Asian for Lunar New Year. Hence the “lucky” codes.
Didn’t make the connection at all, thanks.
(Not sarcastic)
Aug 24, 2021
1 posts
Tried a few places in London and it doesn't seem to work. On top of that there are no featured resturaunts for London either.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1284 posts
1568 upvotes
Kitchener
keyser-soze wrote: Thanks for posting this, I couldnt find anything that worked in KW.

How was the food? Is Mei king good?
Basic like i expected.

Wasn't bad, but i ordered Spicy Mongolian Beef, Beef with Mixed Vegetables, and Chicken Chop Suey .

They are generous with the portion sizes in the fact they ill an entire fairly large takeout container for each .. But, they really skimp on how much meat is in them.. You don't get much, just a ton of vegetables.
All 3 were good, vegetables were fresh and sauce is decent.. But yea, little meat, and what meat is included isn't great, probably frozen and pretty basic.

Was expecting the mongolian beef to just be beef since thats what it's called, but no it's also 90% vegetables. Was okay, just a bit spicy, but nothing like the very awesome mongolian grill we have.

I've ordered the more common chicken balls, rice , etc before. For all meat dishes, I'd say you get a comparable amount to other basic chinese restaurants. Rice they give you a ton.

But yea, it's okay just don't expect amazing. Maybe 6-7 out of 10. Given this order was normally $42, i got for $22 -$5 skip points.. I guess okay, but the plan was to have two meals from that, tons of vegetables left but i want some meat tommorow too, so didn't work out like that. Kinda just consider it "fast food" chinese, cuz yea, they are crazy fast, think they just have like everything nearly ready all the time.

They also have some canadian options, there fish and chips is surprisingly not terrible. But again, basic 6-7/10 (it is quite cheap though, they give you a big piece).

So yea, wouldn't order at full price. But heavily discounted if your in the mood for chinese , its okay. Generally had better at other chinese places here in KW, but the rest aren't so close to my place and often not in promos.
Aug 21, 2012
966 posts
899 upvotes
Just used Lucky20 to place an order right now. Decided to use it now just incase the number of redemptions is met.

Paid $20 all in, taxes, tip and free delivery included for one order of chili chicken and bombay chicken.

Thanks fellow rfders for the tips. I thought it was $40 subtotal but $40 after taxes tip and delivery fee is eligible as well.
WOOOOOOOOOOO
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Pre-order now.. This code ain't gonna last long🤣
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I found quite a few Chinese and hakka places in Scarborough that are eligible. Try using an address for pick up near stc.
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
harryoh52 wrote: Tried switching city to Vaughan in the URL but still seems to bring up mostly Toronto... Anyone know restos actually in Vaughan that works with the code?
Szechuan Szechuan - Vaughan Mills
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
FrugalConsumer wrote: Voucher is out of uses
Did you already use it? It's one per account.

I just tested the code on another Skip account and it's still working.

I am referring to LUCKY20.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1187 posts
751 upvotes
Richmond
This thing is a headache to use because there's no filter for what restaurants are in my area that accept the vouchers.

The first result for "Restaurants near you" is 18km away.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
t6lock wrote: This thing is a headache to use because there's no filter for what restaurants are in my area that accept the vouchers.

You are in Richmond? Try the places listed here
https://www.skipthedishes.com/richmond/ ... d%20restos

If you're somewhere else, do a restaurant search for "Featured restos"
Mar 25, 2007
186 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
t6lock wrote: This thing is a headache to use because there's no filter for what restaurants are in my area that accept the vouchers.

LUCKY20 worked for me tonight for Bubble World at New Westminster, so maybe it'll work for its other locations too?